America would send Americans to die for Israel, Japan, South Korea, Germany, Saudia Arabia, Iran, Iraq, the UK...

>America would send Americans to die for Israel, Japan, South Korea, Germany, Saudia Arabia, Iran, Iraq, the UK, and France
>Every single nations we would bleed for not only hates Americans and treats them like trash, but also would abandon us if we lost our superpower status
I'm just tired, right? You guys wouldn't actually leave us out to dry if we needed you, right? You don't actually hate us, right?

Attached: IMG_7874.jpg (752x638, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yangju_highway_incident
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nobel_laureates_by_country
theguardian.com/world/us-embassy-cables-documents/38987
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>die for both Israel and Iran
>die for Japan and SK
>die for both UK and France
gee, I really wonder why...

Attached: wvv561t6ceyy.jpg (2048x1546, 187K)

>be American soldiers
>get deployed to protelt Korea
>run over school girl
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yangju_highway_incident

An individual incident does not reflect an entire country or its military.
And why are you talking about *our* atrocities against Korea? Have you forgotten about comfort women?

i do actually hate you and youd never bleed for anyone but for your dollars

Shut the fuck up you fat mutt and die for me already

>An individual incident does not reflect an entire country or its military.
the core of that incident is that it disclosed your army's cover-up mentality
>And why are you talking about *our* atrocities against Korea?
because this is a thread about your army?

YOu mutt creatures supported communism and islamists and destroyed white paradise just because your jewish overlords told you to do so.
Fuck america and lets hope for Trump 2020 so he can rekt the US finally into the abyss

Every post you make on out finger painting message board makes the yank empire richer. Sideways Italy is right, we have no allies only business interests.

You created communism and ruined nationalism at the same time. Then you forced nearly the entire continent to embrace your post modern liberalism. Nobody has been more detrimental to the west than G*rmany.

Liberalism, especially neo-liberalism is a good thing. Thank you based Germany.

>You created communism
>everything remotly left is communism
Idiot

>and ruined nationalism
>we where forcing nationalism down everyones throat until you faggots showed up
>WE RUINED IT
idiot

>Then you forced nearly the entire continent to embrace your post modern liberalism
>says america, the heart of post moderm liberalism that invades countrys to spread it
Idiot

But now you know that you can blame yourself for everything you don't like, congratz

we do lol

You're our personal meat shield

You're there because it's in your interests, not theirs.

Attached: floatgoat.jpg (800x666, 81K)

I was pointing out the hypocrisy.
I understand that my country made mistakes, but I still don't think we're so deserving of being universally hated.
I mean, you're likely on an American designed PC (or one containing American designed hardware), on an American OS, and you're posting on a website founded by an American.

>I mean, you're likely on an American designed PC (or one containing American designed hardware), on an American OS, and you're posting on a website founded by an American.
lol there it is

and you are in charge of the world by hungarian designed bombs, your point?

You're country is literally built by America

And you flew to the moon by a german rocket engine so what? Are you using african wheels as well? Oh and btw, the first modern PC was build by a german as well (Zuse Z3) so you're welcome

Thank you based Germany.

Oppenheimer was an American Jew, but I'm sure there were Hungarian Jews on the Manhattan Project as well.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nobel_laureates_by_country

Britbongs and germans came up with the computers and asians have mastered the hardware. The only thing US of A is doing is managing the patents and making sure nobody skimps on the royalties on the patents they purchased with asian investor money.

>I was pointing out the hypocrisy
my stance isn't hypocritical in any way
in this case tho, like i said this thread is specifically about your army and gov, not about war atrocities in general, and war crimes are qualitatively incomparable to that incident.
> I still don't think we're so deserving of being universally hated.
sure, partly agreed, but how about you stop pretending like you are there only for protecting their cunts when your purpose is to gain ginormous geopolitical interests
>you're likely on an American designed PC (or one containing American designed hardware), on an American OS, and you're posting on a website founded by an American.
how is this any irrelevant to the topic ITT

>half of the winners for US are german descendens
Thank you for proofing my point

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nobel_laureates_by_country
not bad but check this out, europe wins again. altho nobel being an european award it is only natural that we will dominate the rankings

lies

forgot the pic

Attached: noberprizespercapita.png (4500x2234, 272K)

>377 awards
Surprisingly low for a country with that many people

How does that weaken my point? We're literally a country of immigrants.

not that guy but you are seriously retarded
you know marx and engels were german right? also nationalism doesnt mean attack every neighboring country does it.

also i'm phoneposting from Huawei, you guys abhor

usa is a tool , nothing else

There's answer

Even your Nobel laureates are mostly non-American

Attached: 078fe76d.jpg (600x600, 29K)

kinda ironic that you live in one of the most pro american countries out there and you claim to hate us.

Heaps of those Germans are German-Jews. What's your point?

every american is technically non american bud.

>America would send Americans to die for Iran
lolwut?
You are starving them and forbid anyone to do business with them, yet you would fight for them?

We did not abandon you when you were not a superpower, I don't think we will if you lose that status (not that you ever will).

*were

Are you saying that jews can't be German? That jews don't want to be German? That jews loathe Germany and have different allegiance than to their fatherland? W-were nazis right?

teller and the hydrogen bomb is better than atomic ones and thats what their nukes are today

Canada would fight for you, but that's more just because Canada is pretty much a state of the US and our defense is intertwined.

if anything you should say were using Italian weapons considering Fermi did most of the work

>i-i-i-i-im n-not a-a-american!!
Why are americans so ashamed to identify as americans? You're the only nation that even after tens of generations is still ashamed to be called a citizen of the country you live in. Also all of humankind originally orignated from the african continent but you don't see everyone calling themselves african.

not at all what im saying. also i find it pretty hilarious that euros constantly try and take credit for american achievments like tons of people in this thread and then at the same time make a post like that.

All of the rapes are done by niggers you mong. Remember the girl who was abducted by the 3 black soldiers in Okinawa? Their family called the ruling racist as well.

Why is that ironic? It's my country, not me. Anyways Georgia is ruled by pro Ru**ian mofo.

>b-black people who have lived here for centuries aren't american b-but this captured german nazi who got us to the moon was american as an apple pie!
lol

>All of the rapes are done by niggers you mong.
so your country is irresponsible for it because they are black American? you are baitng right? quintessentially American post

Attached: 1550420534003.jpg (400x400, 36K)

not me

Wrong American sorry fren.
Niggers are not nor will they ever be American, they are a sextoy in my eyes at best. I wouldn’t mind letting a cute one attend to my cock with his mouth before fucking his wife in front of him at least...

We have fought for America in every single war. While the opposite isn't the case at all.
Even in WW2 taking the Netherlands back wasn't a priority. Despite that we literally went to war with Japan over you guys. And afterwards we were even punished by the Americans by having to give up Indonesia.

Napoleon invades the Netherlands. Well, that's no big deal right. He's a republican after all. Oh wait, so were we until Napoleon invaded us.

ah truly quintessentially American post

Attached: 1550709066322.png (502x488, 466K)

I was pointing out the hypocrisy of the Hun. He was trying to make out that many German American achievements, including German-Jewish Americans, were German achievements, when in his logic you could call German-Jewish American achivements Jewish achivements. His logic was correct in a way, but to hold true to his logic, the Jews would have credit for a lot of American achievements.
btw Nazis were evil, simple as.

I love you and your people but I don’t understand. What wars did you ever help us with? Jewish wars maybe? Also the Indonesians fought against you, we never wanted you to give it up I swear, Nederland is a beautiful language to my ears :)

Nice post. You could have just reduced it to "no u". If anything, you're the one trying to take credit for european inventions. Almost all your inventions are invented by euros who have just recently moved to usa, with no heritage in the usa.

>Nobel prizes per capita
What kind of retarded ratio is that?

I just want to cuck a non-white person is that really too much to ask? My family owned a black slave for housekeeping 150~ years ago.

Attached: 988F09B8-2FC8-4099-8D67-0345ACA3FDBC.jpg (559x706, 67K)

wow, your ancestors must've gained a lot of wealth then

sorry murka, youre like a clubhouse with too many undesirable assholes in it and no longer popular.

babylon must die

Attached: DEATH TO BABYLON.jpg (584x648, 105K)

The American independence war.
>The British took the incident seriously. Britain protested bitterly against the continuous trade between the United Colonies and St. Eustatius. In 1778, Lord Stormont claimed in Parliament that, "if Sint Eustatius had sunk into the sea three years before, the United Kingdom would already have dealt with George Washington". Nearly half of all American Revolutionary military supplies were obtained through St. Eustatius. Nearly all American communications to Europe first passed through the island. The trade between St. Eustatius and the United States was the main reason for the Fourth Anglo-Dutch War,1780-1784
WW2 against Japan.
The Korean war.
Every modern intervention of yours (Golf, Iraq, Afhganistan, Libria, ISIS)
>What wars did you ever help us with? Jewish wars maybe?
Apparently. Considering how self-centered you guys are.
A while ago America even passed a law who's only purpose is to threaten the Netherlands with an invasion (we call it The Hague Invasion act)

>My family owned a black slave
evil,evil people

How do you think the US created communism? Marx was German. The Communist Manifesto was originally written in German for Germans, Germans sent Lenin back to Russia to overthrow the czar and create the Soviet Union, and throughout the Cold War Germany was literally half a communist totalitarian shithole and half a nest for commie terrorists.

>How do you think the US created communism?
you supported commies when all the redpilled nations were joining in on a great crusade to rid Europe of bolshevik threat.

They weren’t plantation owners, just had a big family. My father is a millionaire though he earned that money through office work. I just really love non-whites truthfully.
The war for Independence was a big mistake, I wish you had killed my ancestors instead honestly... All the other wars were for jews benefit not ours sadly, I am sorry if we have ever offended you...

The Netherlands also exposed the Russians from hacking the white house, democrats, meddling in the American elections. That's why your government is so worried about that.

They treated them well I am sure. Diogenes was a slave who was freed by his owner out of kindness. Slavery does not have to be wicked in nature, if I had one I would treat them with great love and care... Finnish boy traps would make good servants I am sure ;)

I-I'd help you user

Hey, leave poor Babylon alone. They did nothing wrong.

Ah leftist propaganda, Russia wishes to divide the masses. I do not fall for those kinds of tricks. I would never vote for a corrupt government like America anyway. I would like to move someday, is your country nice?

>I am sorry if we have ever offended you
I honestly don't mind it that much. But in the Netherlands people like to believe alliances are set in stone, which of course has shown to be a mistake plenty of times throughout our history. But what does offend me is that Americans always forget who their allies are. Just like in this thread.

The only thing Japan has ever done is attack the USA. And then that's supposed to be one of your best allies. Holy shit man. OP would die for Iran? What kind of a brainlet is he?

>what was the invasion of Iraq
Did foreigners not die for your country, fighting sand people for no gain of their own?

getting rid of the bolshevik threat by installing totalitarian dictatorships

Japan is a great country that we mistreated a little bit, we helped them rebuild and became friends. They would never have attacked us if we never forced them to not be isolationist 100 years before. Most Americans are probably too near sighted to know where you are on a map I am afraid. Our media is very restrictive when it comes to anything outside of our country you know. I did not know that we had any kind of alliance with the Netherlands though. I have never heard of your country in the news or online besides following Geert Wilders in that last election you had. I also saw an animation that made me more interested in your culture. Don’t remember seeing you in any history books either even though you apparently helped found New York before the English...

>getting rid of the bolshevik threat by installing totalitarian dictatorships
but those totalitarian dictatorships were based and redpilleeed.

>Ah leftist propaganda, Russia wishes to divide the masses
Our secret service had access to the Russian hackers their computers and security cameras. So it's very real.

>I would like to move someday, is your country nice?
The Netherlands is basically a huge overgrown rural village. Lots of water and grass.
Our biggest political parties are also controlled by the multinationals, just like in the USA. Although our politicians are less competent than American politicians. But they are more open to ideas. Here we listen to everyone.

No they were cucked and cringepilled. Have fun freezing to death in Russia against your will because your dumbass leader decided to keep attacking in december

>fucks with every country's sovereignty since WW2

>gets mad when they fuck with yours.

why cant this game be played 2 ways? ;3

Attached: kimjungklap.gif (219x186, 1.76M)

According to Wikileaks the Netherlands and the UK are the ones defending American interests in the EU. While Germany and France try to steer the EU away from America.

theguardian.com/world/us-embassy-cables-documents/38987

The USA also has nuclear weapons stationed here. And the Netherlands provides bases in front of Venezuela.

Every 11 September my whole family would gather together to celebrate 9/11 by watching record of twin tower being blown to pieces, with lots of cheering
That should tell you how much we hate you

based dutch ally

Please don’t spread lies, I am not Right Wing but I do not like these Russian lies being planted around our election process, people voted for what they wanted fair and square.
The Netherlands sounds nice though, maybe someday I will visit for a little while. I don’t like all the drugs though, very nasty to me. Then again I can’t drink alcohol either so maybe I am just overreacting.

My family doesn't know that you exist

no shit, you faggots actually intend to get involved in Venezualia?

welp, good luck in that affair!

C'mon, don't take that from us.

Ouch, I saw 9/11 when I was 3, 13 days before my 4th birthday. I saw the smoke from my own backyard...
Good for Germany and France then, many beautiful women and good food there I believe. I do not like the UK though, too many cameras and Shariah Law.

based and power pilled

Attached: WTC wajabi.jpg (553x700, 118K)

American cocksuckers
we need to be doing this for Russia. America is the aggresor here.

I know you would not hurt me, I am a friend to everyone. Putin seems like a good guy, I would eat a burger with him. Your cold weather seems nice as well, it is too hot over here in the summer.

>Putin seems like a good guy
Nah
>it is too hot over here in the summer
It's hot here in summer as well.

You are very smart stranger. Some might consider you dangerous because of that though. The puppeteers do not like it when the strings are cut. And by puppetteers I mean the Jews of course, they are not really human.

Venezuela isn't a good neighbor. They have threatened us many times already. Using navy ships to demand the release of Venezuelan criminals when our navy isn't stationed there. Shooting down airplanes (of criminals) while they are in our air space. Even claiming our Islands are actually theirs.

The only reason why a war hasn't broken out yet is because they aren't strong enough.

>Have fun freezing to death in Russia against your will
american education

I'm referring to Germany

American propaganda must have misinformed me, my apologies. I would have though your homeless would be frostbitten this time of year at least. Do you at least wear big animal skin hats outdoors?

That makes even less sense.