/brit/

The Architect Edition

Attached: h6hh0t65ukf5raoqna5a.jpg (936x622, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/l5YOHjSLHcE
youtube.com/watch?v=vQRmCy6LfjI
youtube.com/watch?v=4IKddfxkDWk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I wake up in the morning, every thing is fine. In the afternoon I want to commit suicide. That's just how I live my life.

TWENTY

Attached: 8255A198-6885-4BE9-BB49-BB1B98E606C8.jpg (844x713, 75K)

other way around for me today got drunk for the first time in 3 months

dont care, also read this

Attached: 1550734401629.png (890x446, 472K)

What are you talking about? It’s a cortado, a Gibraltar, it’s 1/3 espresso no matter what you call it and that’s real crema from real espresso from a slayer machine

Attached: 25B76E16-1AE2-4C70-85CF-81B52D5B120B.jpg (2636x2636, 1.01M)

BASED FAT SLAG LOVER

Who will join the Independent Group today then

B A B Y
R
A
P

Attached: 1550161702374.gif (550x360, 2.8M)

this picture always makes me howl

The entirety of the Liberal Democrats

Imagine smelling it.

Attached: EAD6A668-5BAC-4E4C-B995-008D951A083C.jpg (512x512, 33K)

Thoughts on Lauren?

Attached: B4FC85C1-F070-4FC4-8457-89D0C01F9C73.jpg (1124x1113, 215K)

She's no Emma Watson

You couldn’t be more correct

Attached: AB0FB3E7-D7E4-4070-96A3-17EE4EC49435.jpg (1125x1090, 443K)

"Howl" was a famous poem by GAY JEW Allen Ginsburg.

Swed*ids bee tee eff OH!

Attached: honkmeme.png (1669x191, 46K)

pulling a sickie, lads
toilberg must be fuming

wtf is wrong with her eyes -_-

They’re cute

Attached: BBF4566E-8977-4430-B360-0F82304745B3.jpg (1125x1272, 233K)

She’s a Chinese.

gonna go to sleep for a few hours, looks after the thread lads

thoughts on jannine weigel?

How do Scots and Welsh feel when Japan calls UK Igirisu which only referes England?

Is it okay since England is the only relevant kingdom in UK?

Her face is too fat

Lauren is perfect

Attached: 45C750DB-7C04-4BDD-914E-5FD91F3AF0EE.jpg (1125x1395, 391K)

On your bike gook

toilberg isn't going to be happy. I'll be at least 30min late to toil. not my fault thought, two people fainted successively in the train

absolute shape of you
youtu.be/l5YOHjSLHcE

The location of the meetup this weekend has been changed

Attached: 1550688710404.jpg (1078x1332, 450K)

why did it change?

G00KS can,t be attractive , plus they have sideways bussy

Attached: cunt-wont-shut-up.jpg (620x330, 33K)

Paki bitch has her handbag on her seat

Attached: 05541FE5-7A72-428F-894B-C2EF233315CE.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

mental how the vikings basically only had children with good looking women and tall handsome men for a really long time resulting in a genetic line which is commonly accepted as the most beautiful in the world and now they are importing thousands of inbred savages from africa and handing out literature to them on how to fuck date their women

The previous location no longer exists

NOT ONE KWIFF

Attached: CantCuckTheZuck.jpg (480x480, 31K)

Everyone on the train sees you and knows you’re a man and thinks you’re a fucked up shitskin freak with a shriveled penis

you should mention that it's still in Leeds. it's a bit confusing

gook, wh*te, doesn't matter to me, as long has they have sexy feet
no pakis or wogs though thanks

>mental
The people who are mental are the ones who gave women the right to vote, who allowed men to become soft and want for nothing but trivialities, etc. so forth so on and what not

Attached: Communist Rules for Revolution.jpg (960x960, 181K)

Anyway, like I was sayin', shrimp is the fruit of the sea. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. Dey's uh, shrimp-kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich. That- that's about it.

why are people who attended before not allowed to attend?
why are you such a narcissistic cunt?

How awkward is it when you get a girl back to your place and ask to do things with her feet?

he's a mentally deranged freak, what do you expect?

it's a fucking insect mate
enjoy eating disgusting sea beatle you degenerate scat fetishist

Shrimp are insects of the sea

Like little roaches

I'm getting facial feminisation surgery, thanks

how does Ireland support life?

most of footfags are actually virgins.

Yeah how’s that gonna change your voice?

Fucking retard I’d dribble your head across the pavement like a basketball

Because people from the previous meets were normies who had no interest in making new friends

not awkward really
first time I was very shy about it, but since then I've realised that most girls don't think it's a big deal
how awkward is it when you start chatting up a girl through the school fence?

Clearly we meed to stop European immigrants

Attached: BvMWL8Y.png (770x630, 54K)

was reading some john spence casey the other day and wondered to myself "if we landed on the moon most certainly rich folk would have an industry cornered on tourism there

clearly it doesn't exist, possibly god holding a flashlight on us like some bug in the corner of his room. can't blame the guy, i mean look at us, just look at us

the absolute state of :::HUMANITY:::

Attached: Whores.webm (559x559, 2.65M)

My voice isn't too bad, it's just my social anxiety prevents me from getting my real voice out there when meeting new people

Gonna fix my nose and chin though

friendless people are friendless for a reason tho. they don't make new friends either

I’ve heard you, you sound unmistakably like a man, you’ll never changed that

You’ll also never be able to give birth or actually have female biological functions

>Gonna fix my nose and chin though

get a tummy tuck too toots

dont think anyone wants to be friends with someone like you. you are a genuinely unlikeable person. plus you're a fucking creepy sex pest criminal mate.

I'm sure there's someone's out there as desperate as me

I wonder if it affects deanos, hard to imagine.
I was kind of legitimately asking although I came across as a cunt. Do you have like a transition line, or do you just get in there without warning?

>My voice isn't too bad
lol

I have a cheap microphones

People who meet me IRL have said I sound completely different

please stop replying to ribena. cannot stand his awful posts.

Don’t care what you think people have said you paki shitskin man in a dress

Nah, I'm losing weight, my appetite is gone and I'm exercising

>I'm exercising
half a block waddles to Lidl don't count

How has nobody given this pedophile a blood nap yet

what I meant was that, usually friendless people have severe social anxiety. Put two of them in a room, they will likely not talk to each other.
On the other hand, you put one 'normie' and one person with social anxiety, you have more chances to actually have a discussion going, possibly ending in a friendship. the normie can help the other one get more confidence

Mate, and I mean this honestly without a shred of irony. Even the most terminally autistic people here will be normies in your eyes. You are severely mentally unstable. Literally anyone is a normie next to you. There are very few people, even among the most socially inept, who would stalk a girl over a period of years before pissing in her drink, shortly after which, becoming a registered nonce before transitioning from a middle aged Pakistani man to a Transexual with the same name as the woman they previously stalked and identifying as a white nationalist.

If you just think about that for even a few seconds, I'm sure you'd agree.

uk born includes pakis
decisive victory for rorke again

he's so mentally deranged he will read that and will literally refuse to acknowledge how insane it is. he's fucked.

You really think they track the RBG values of that clown pepe?

I ran 2km in under 15 minutes yesterday

I understand your logic and who wouldn't want a Misaki to save them
However, from experience I have learned that normie do not want to befriend me, I have developed some social skills so if I find someone as desperate as me, I can offer the hand of friendship

youtube.com/watch?v=vQRmCy6LfjI

And you can have it all
My empire of dirt

Attached: pepe1.jpg (962x539, 31K)

nah i think he pissed in his male house mates drinks. he put a camera in the bathroom and filmed the polish girl showering and shitting etc. then posted it on Jow Forums.

My friendship conditions aren't high, my threshold for what a normie is isn't unreasonable

Just don't already have friends
That's it

I actually burst out laughing IRL, I'm a 26 year old virgin freak with one friend but compared to Moni? I'm just a normie who is shy.

The Leeds one, obviously

see, you haven't even addressed anything in his post? you're broken you fucking freak.

youtube.com/watch?v=4IKddfxkDWk

how is it obvious? doesnt say Leeds once in the picture.

Attached: 1513551831328.png (594x396, 433K)

Who clarked?

Being a freak and looking like one, broadcasting it to everyone around you is your biggest problem.

Attached: 89196249-E566-4945-B38B-A1306DE7A033.jpg (1125x1533, 326K)

This

good lad. fuck the lot of them.

why on earth would you subject yourself to that? do you know nothing about ribena? he's a fucking deranged freak

If brown women were actually decent looking then I wouldn't mind letting them back.

Ah, fuck

pls

*brap*

Arab and pajeet women smell like a sweaty fat man’s armpit after working all day in a mechanic’s garage.

Saw an old Chinese couple walking past me one day. I started doing shitty kung fu moves from the karate kid. They smiled and nodded their head. Was I being racist?

Do you lads every think about how fucked your family and life was when you were younger?

Attached: Sad pepe.jpg (300x300, 18K)

Reckon they acknowledged your power

Can you, yeah, just go ahead and make an effort to up the quality of your posts?

Fuck sake, I mean, no offense, but just be a better poster for once.

I don't mean this in a bad way, we're cool but read the above two sentences.

i had a healthy and loving upbringing so no. enjoy your trauma you fucking faggot lmao

bit presumptuous

Depends. Did you pull your eyelids taut, make like you had big buck teeth and go “Ching chang chong fing dang dong”?