Tfw they're building a new Masjid near my house

>tfw they're building a new Masjid near my house

Attached: 1513920179444.png (500x508, 84K)

Alhamdulilah
Nothing better than a convenient mosque close to home

Attached: DE9080D7-42AF-4E5F-BC68-55A7A9BEE575.jpg (480x360, 12K)

I hope someone blows it up.

I hope you take a bath

I hope you blow yourse- wait, I don't need to hope for that as I'm sure you'll do it anyways.

dont worry, my ancestors have probably blown loads all over your women

>poor
>probably only has internet through free sim
>smells like shit
At least I’m not indian. Alhamdulilah i dodged a bullet there. You at least upgraded. In your past life you were a roach I squashed

allahu akbar my brother

>muh ancestors
Your ancestors were a bunch of pussies who couldn't even touch our women.

Go back to worshipping a 1500 year old goatfucker, abdul.

Mashallah, brothers.

A bigot factory huh

>400 years
It was 200 years and my point still stands.

They were trading on their terms since the 17th century. You guys have been their bitch since the American colonies. Get over it.

>Are they too busy brainwashing you about the BJP and master Modi the murderer?
Better than spending my entire life in a terorrist camp learning how to blow myself up.

>worshiping sky daddy

>personifying G*d
thats a big haram from me!

Hahah it’s funny how easy it is to read you indian fucks. All the same. I’m in America buddy chilling with the Gujaratis laughing at your sorry self melting in India just getting browner.

I only worship the sun

how will it look like. Pic relted is a mosque that's some minutes away from my house. Post-Modern architecture. super duper cool

Attached: imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-fplXYlCXcuC.jpg (1397x1516, 815K)

mash'allah brother, do you live in bankstown?

I thought muzzies weren't meant to be vain. What's the difference between worshiping at carpet in the middle of a field and this? That money could have gone to better causes

no difference. but if it helps us to feel closer to god and strengthen our faith then there is nothing wrong with it.

Looks like a fucking resort, not a place of worship

Goddamn you Hindutvafags are eternally butthurt. Why don't you ask based Modiji to get rid of the mean Muslims like he did before

why? because it looks beautiful? If resorts can look beautiful then why can't places of worship? Allah is beautiful and loves beauty. If anything, mosques, that are dedicated to Allah, should be even more beautiful than resorts for tourists.

Attached: 47f7d9c975659fa05325eb0e24d398ee.jpg (500x403, 28K)

Shamless idolatry tbqh, the prophet is spinning in his grave

In Sunan at-Tirmidhi it says, "Allah loves to see the effects of His blessing on His slave.'' [#2963. At-Tirmidhi said it was hasan sahih] It was reported that Abul-Ahwas al-Jashami said the Prophet sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam saw him wearing old, tattered clothes, and asked him, "Do you have any wealth?" I said, "Yes." He said, "What kind of wealth?" I said, "All that Allah has given me of camels and sheep." He said, "Then show the generous blessings that He has given you." [Sahih: Related by Ahmad #15323, at-Tirmidhi #1929 and an-Nisa'i #5128]

>tfw never hear a muezzin singing the azan from the minaret to wake me up for Fajr

Fuck Muslim countries have it soooooo good

Attached: Clwm2grUYAAKXC_.jpg (1024x1024, 67K)

>Allah is beautiful and loves beauty.
Why do people ignore this verse? Why do they insist on burning shit down and blowing beautiful things? Ugh.

>I thought muzzies weren't meant to be vain.
Nah actually I think in another verse people are encouraged to flaunt their wealth but not in a mean spirited way, but in a helpful and charitable manner. Hoarding wealth is frowned down upon because God's blessed you with those gifts and instead of putting it to good use you choose to be frugal. The only sect of Islam that seeks the eradication of vanity are Sufists.

Being charitable isn't being vain....

Isn't dodging bullets your international sport?

Alhamdulilah
Nothing better than a convenient mosque close to home

Attached: 1530290217716.png (580x363, 25K)

>goatfucker

Stop lying Pajeet.

Muhammad (Pee Be Upon Him) never had sex with a goat. Nowhere in the Quran or Hadiths does it say he had sexual intercourse with a goat. Only 9-year-old girls.

mashallah

>Why do they insist on burning shit down and blowing beautiful things?
Good question. Why was Palmyra destroyed? You can't reason with an absolute supremacist ideology.

>Allah is beautiful and loves beauty
Then why do you fuckers destroy things just because it isn't part of your cult? Absolutely retarded religion.

why did it survive for 1400 years?

>Why was Palmyra destroyed?
Why do absolute nutheads have no brains?
Also dont try to be an absolute murrifat bitch

>9-year-old girls
His followers are truly following in his steps I see, in fact they're going one step further and including even 9-year-old boys.

some sects are retarded

I try to be as reasonable as possible as I can. I don't want to be uneducated or intolerant for no reason, and I have no problem with people practicing their faith in peace. That being said I can't reconcile with the history of Islam and how people perceive it. I want the people around that see it as a religion of peace, that don't think religion should have any bearing on a government or legal system. But this also seems to run contrary to many core beliefs of many Muslims. I don't know where I stand, but a major reformation of the Islamic religion comparable to those experienced by other Abrahmic faiths seems desperately needed.

>Allah is beautiful and loves beauty.

My Yaldabaoth is hideous monster and loves to watch people suffer. Given the state of the world he is more likely to be real than your Allah.

Attached: fdb5923ead4aa236db5561f280e34c38.jpg (543x800, 136K)

11 actually. Muhammad stayed with Aisyah when she turned 19.

Because nobody wants to touch your women

>suffering is bad
You need suffer to always remember Allah (SWT).

>reformation
If you're talking about reformation in the christian sense, then it's not going to happen. Islam is just not structured that way.
But technically Islam has gone through various reforms. The salafist movement is one example.

Hey, at least we don't worship cows. We eat em.

I remember the story of Bilal

Christianity is more fragmented than islam and always was. Numerous attempts to unify it (nicene council, ephesus council, chalcedon council etc.) only caused more shisms.

they tried to reform but shittomans stopped it

>can't reconcile with the history of Islam and how people perceive it.
What's wrong with it?

Ummah bros, rate our mosque

Attached: 2018-10-27_iri_45213071_I1.jpg (1500x994, 368K)

And it's going to stay that way you subhuman, I hope every time you hear church bells ringing on sundays you remember how cucked you are
Once Chinese replace Anglos in Australia they'll treat you even worse than we do, enjoy

Nice.

Attached: Nl6S.gif (320x173, 1.42M)

>praying on a Carpet in a field
You can but a god encourages you meet your companions. May as well make the meeting place look good.

>please make your religion sanitised for mordern day standards otherwise it's bad

Attached: IMG_4804.jpg (640x392, 88K)

Because it's not a religion of peace. The only retards trying to force this idea are shitskin diasposhits living in Burgerland after 9/11. Islam was spread by the power of the sword. Islam advocates for one's right to defend themselves and their faith even if they had to resort to committing the greatest sin of all "murder". This was of course in the 700 Ad till 1200 Ad after the first wave of islamic spread began.
>reformation
You seem to misunderstand. Islam has a shitload of sects and small cults. Wahabi fuckers are the most toxic cunts this religion ever birthed. Maliki and Hanafi schools aren't nearly as stuck up in their own asses as the Wahabis. Moreover, in the Quran, God encourages Muslims to interpret and re interpret the verses, not as they see fit, but within the principles that the religion set. It's called "Ijtihad". Of course this goes both ways. You have "Mujtahedeen" claiming that alcohol wasn't banned outright and debating whether smoking is actually haram. And then you have retards interpreting certain verses (which were released in THE CONTEXT OF WAR) as an invitation to REEEE and kill all infidels or that women aren't allowed to talk in public because it's haram.
Islam is actually a pretty easy religion to follow. Just don't be a total cunt of a person, believe in God and in the afterlife and you're good to go.

>innocent sex slaves
YEAH RAPEM

Attached: Muhammed-Westergaard.jpg (333x400, 35K)

You can't rape.

using sex slaves is rape

No having slaves is not rape. They would be classified as property. Basically every slave owner had a concubine. Look at all the half niggers here for example. Times change though and slavery is no longer cool.

it wasn't considered inherently rape back in the day and that's why ut's in the quran to begin with
do you think jefferson saw himself as a rapist and would approve of rape?

times change but the quran does not

why should i care about some stupid yank

Just had some rashers and eggs wahey!

If you need a heart transplant and you own a slave that is compatible with you can you carve the slave up for his heart?

So? It has rules and guidelines for slavery. But it always advises freeing slaves. Muslims have always been encouraged to do so. Many great Muslims spent their fortune buying slaves and then immediately freeing them. Read a book ya doof

yeah make sure you get a few good rapes in of those that your right hand possesses before you free them

Only a subhuman like you would think like that. You’re grand father probably just raped random Indians for funsies lol. Leave it to an Anglo to have no compassion for their subordinates

i guess mohamed was a subhuman then

The west tries to take these people in. Give them a chance. Let them be a peace. But there can never be peace, right? Only death. Peace by subjugation is the only way. Populum tuum, et facies iudicium.

Attached: 1543013272005.png (720x1280, 1.19M)

idk
many europeans still held him in a good light and he was part of western civilization
it wasn't seen as rape or hurting other people but it was pretty opportunistic
especially when mo claimed it was ok to have sex with married because allah said so

Attached: B4700972-105D-483D-B4BE-85DAA716EA0C.jpg (480x270, 17K)

looks decent desu. except for the minaret