Is it really that bad there?

Is it really that bad there?

Attached: _.png (1200x720, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Pakistani_War_of_1971
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They illegally migrate to India.

Once I have been to Kolkata and a guy from Bangladesh said it's bad while Kolkata is bad enough.

amazing culture...
amazing people....
amazing food...
people very nice....
great history......

fuck indians monkey.............

They need to fight Indian to get more lands.

If Japan's flag depicts a red sun on a white sky then what the fuck is the Bangladeshi sun's background? Is the air poisonous there or something?

it bothers me so much that the fucking dot is not centered

Well they illegally migrate to India by hopping borders so that should say a lot in itself, I guess.

Rude

They illegally jump the wall to escape into India. That tell you everything you need to know

Why though? Bangladesh has no border conflict with India

Bangladeshis are based and will bring about gazwa e hind

Attached: as.png (1001x989, 66K)

The gaping anus of an orc

How was Bangladesh affiliated with Pakistan?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Pakistani_War_of_1971

Bangladesh is literally the East Pakistan

Muslim-majority parts of British India became a separate country. In hindsight it didn't make sense but they saw it as the beginning of a new modern "caliphate". That was also the reason Bengali Islamists supported the idea and identified as Pakistanis.

kermit's arsehole

>t. illegal bangladeshi

Did Bangladesh already have Child Regulation? I can't imagine there will be 500 million peoples living in that small area. My country experienced it too but atleast we still have numerous islands other than Java.

They have a larger population than your country

Attached: file.png (1000x527, 42K)

Don't think they have any child regulation policies.
Bangladesh has around 200 million people and they are just above replacement rate and by 2050 20% of their land will be under water so the situation will only get worse for them.

Attached: 14875304.png (1293x1199, 251K)

As soon as they're fucked, all of them will come here. How do we stop them?

Shut up retard

We can't lol
They don't even have a crisis right now and millions are crossing over and we haven't done jackshit to either stop them or even deport them. Hell, even many of the Bangladeshi refugees that came over during 1971 conflict still haven't fucked off back to Bangladesh after the war ended
What makes you think India's incompetent ass government is going to do anything to stop them from coming over when there's a crisis in place.

they migrate to shitholes like ours, so yes

no

Dunno Bangladesh should probably just rejoin Pakistan now.

TIME TO BUILD A WALL

Now that I think about it Bangladesh Liberation was a mistake.

imagine living in a country so dense

Ask me why i know you are ethnically from asia.