What do you REALLY think of Italians?

What do you REALLY think of Italians?

Attached: Italians.jpg (3635x2419, 2.69M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WKWMswr_kCY
youtu.be/CoDzRSmTubM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Most important country in the West

Im one of them

My germanic brothers :)

best country in the world but immigration killing them harder since people from their south are as worse as africans

Berlusconi is funny

Literally me

Attached: IMG_20190221_173539.jpg (257x423, 40K)

my ancestors

Based

Great food, great culture, dedicated to creating beauty in many things. Almost the complete opposite of us.

I would marry most of those girls

>muttposting

So many qts

>North
good
>South
bad

Stop believing polentone lies

lazy brown manlets

which one? the nortbern one is great

Based & redpilled

honorary brazilians

Attached: 116342-formatura-1085433.jpg (800x404, 90K)

there's something odd about this group. It's like they're half anglo or slavic, but only the bad half.

Everywhere except Sicily is a treasure that needs to be preserved

There’s only one real Italian in that entire picture

Attached: F581C6B1-85BD-4E9A-9160-5C5B2D272040.jpg (174x194, 29K)

Matteo Salvini make Italy based.

this

Attached: Carlo-Conti1-620x372.jpg (620x372, 35K)

Where is Italy's north south divide?

It’s a fade-pattern.

ITALY STROOOOOOOOOOOONG

Attached: RIGHT NOW.png (515x254, 89K)

Bros
Med master race
Girls are annoying or gold diggers
Naples (even being shit) is rightful clay

Based

Terroni are worse than blacks

South Italy is more African than North Africa

>what are preunitary states

North africa is extremely african

youtu.be/WKWMswr_kCY

they should leave EU. they were doing better before it, since the EU creation they haven't grown at all because Germany cucks every country out of trades.

Just want to marry a cutie from toscana and settle down there.

Attached: Italy divisions.png (5300x6785, 1.86M)

wonderful place.
best food.
georgous women in op pic

Attached: italiaegermania.jpg (1024x845, 592K)

Excuse me?

Attached: delet this 2.png (852x476, 606K)

True

My favorite country in Europe

Attached: eu-map.jpg (1374x1245, 719K)

>all the polentoni in this thread who desperately seek validation from other countries which barely have any idea of what Italy is like

Can you imagine?

Attached: bavarian-empire.jpg (2000x1970, 869K)

Absolutely seething

>what could have been

i dont think about them

>what will be

Fixed for accuracy

Disgusting african animal

here you have one

why are terroni assmad 24/7?

autism

>101841443
>101841577
>101841581
>101841616
Thanks for all the (You)s proving my point

>must be a falseflag! No way there are other people that consider us subhumans, despite being so from pretty much the start of the XX century

>I was born in Milano, therefore I am better than you
>What do you mean I look like a hairy drugged gorilla with a massive hangover from binge drinking you're just asmad because you are terrone hurr durr

VERPISS DICH, ALPENFOTZE!!!!!!!!

you are supposed to defend your fellow countrymen

youtu.be/CoDzRSmTubM

Crushing inferiority complex and a lot of free time

obsessed and assblasted ambrogino as usual

>waaaa waaaa please stop bullying poor terrone!

hey guys i just found 3 people who's grandparents come from southern italy.
How do you do, fellow terroni?

BASED

>y-you m-must be a terrone too!

Like my grandma says, carcamanos kill and then cry at the funeral.

PAPARA PAPARA

How does it feel to be a cucked minority in your own native borders?

I'm a terrone, I want secession. I would honestly rather be poor than share my country with padanian NEETS calling me african while their native populations are actually being displaced by third world immigrants

How does it feel to have the average pay and IQ of a third world slav?

there is two options:
you either are a seething actual polentone whoìs mad about beinga minority in its city where more than half of the population isn't native.
Or you are a second gen immigrant who self-hates and is one of the people who says "i-is the accent that makes you northerner!!!"

>i'm obsessed with people i consider inferior to me

third from left bottom row is my wife

Attached: 1549421155372.jpg (369x387, 19K)

based

i dunno, why would you go online asking about that when you can just ring at your neighbour's doors and ask them personally since you're surrounded by terroni and slavs (or actual maghrebins and niggers)

i'm not even kidding, ask your slavs and terroni neighbours "How does it feel to have the average IQ of a third worlder?"
then post results, i'm sure they will answer you quietly

As for the pay, i'm already going to move to the north soon to find a job, so you don't have to worry about that.

>you either are a seething actual polentone whoìs mad about beinga minority in its city where more than half of the population isn't native.
>let me tell you about northern Italy!

Fuck off out of my country and I'll forget you in an afternoon

Unironically slavs are much harder workers and on average complain less than you subhumans shitskins
As for the rest, I don't have any. Terroni live in the degraded ghettos, not in the nice historical neighborhoods lmao

Lol good luck finding one that isn't turning pizzas or working in a call center

I love Italy and I have an Italian girlfriend currently working in the embassy of Florence since she has to do work there until summer.

I can only say good things about Italy.
>The weather
is pretty nice, it's like the US and sunny, but not as hot and not as cold. The main positive thing is the sun, because if you go to Germany or even more north (actually beginning in Milano) the weather turns to real shit. And it's not the temperature im talking about, it's the sunlight.

>The food
it tastes so fresh to me because we honestly have shit food 99% of the time. And immediately when returning from Italy do I really taste the difference. I even wrote a note to myself the last time I returned "If you think this American food tastes good, it's only because you have been away from Italy too long" The pastas, the cheese, everything. It suits my tastes perfectly, even the things which are not supposed to be good in there (Guanciale or some pigs cheek) tastes delicious.

>the people
maybe this is the only negative thing because as much as I like italians, they can get a little annoying after some time. They do not seem to mature as fast as others, for example a 25 yr old Italian is probably as mature as a 18 year old Danish person. But when an italian does mature, it really feels like a very grounded and positive person. One who is presentable, dresses nice, and even when complaining has a nice attitude - cannot speak for the south though because the only 2 people I have met from Palermo are loud complaining all the time.

>cities
you know, best in the world and so many of them.

>culture
do i even have to mention this? The only Euro country I can think of that can compete is maybe Spain, and the only country outside of europe probably China.

I don't know what else to say. I have worked in Norway, London, France, Germany, and here in the US. Italy is like my second home now it's superior to anything for living besides here in america.

it's my country too, and the constitution allows to move anywhere :^)

They have the best food

statistics speak clear, Ambrogio Esposito.
When foreigners and italians with foreign heritage are 20% in northern italy and in cities they're actually 30%, when third-gen southerners make up at leat 25% of the population... (a lot more in bigger cities), that means that half of your people is either terrona or foreign (slav in best case)
Im actually sad for you, you guys are delusional as fuck.

Attached: Cattura.png (707x198, 24K)

>my country
Literally named after Calabria's original name kek

Part 2

I think the problem today with Italy is the migration of people from the south to the north. From what I can tell, Italy has stagnated since the big immigration surge 10 years ago when people started moving everywhere due to cheap flights or tickets.

If you walk down streets of Bologna, Verona, Milano or whatever and meet some italian now they are likely from the south somewhere. Well anyway what I have to say is that the south is a shithole for a reason, it's like Mexicans coming here and shitting up our country, except in Italy it is even more rampant because the southerners are technically italian and speak the language. It's kind of like if you hit your foot somewhere and get an infection that makes you sick, and then that infection turns into a fucking cancer that goes up your body. That's the south of italy and what it is doing to the north. The problem is it is not illegal because it's 1 country.

actually the part of my family who emigrated to Lecco lives very close to the city center.
my cousin is already there working as an engineer, and he gets hella money, so i'm trying to go to work in the same company.

>From what I can tell, Italy has stagnated since the big immigration surge 10 years ago
From what I can tell, you're a moron making shit up.
Wait, it's actually that way.

and the fun part is that THEY were the guys who started pushing for unification.
It's like if you guys invaded and unified with mexico and then started hating on beaners

I don't know so much about Italian history but maybe the officials who came into frequent meetings with southern Italians thought that people from Palermo were not bad. And yes they are not so bad, Palermo has some smart people like any other place, but they didn't think that maybe Salvo from Erice wasn't going to be such a big contributor to the country. Also in that time the Italians wanted a bigger empire since that was the thing in old Europe. So you had to not only unite with the south but also expand into Africa.

they mostly did it because the frenchies and the jewish bankers wanted it for their military and economic interests.

This. southern Italians are gypsies that lie and steal.

based

Based polentone.

a heads up about a few of the "polentoni" that bait 24/7 on threads about italy:

>a leftist that thinks that it will push southerners to vote for pd
>an albanian
>two romanians
>one diaspora terrone

guarante shes american

>flag
no.

ayy lmao, typical.

>
Lmao absolutely seething

>statistics speak clear
They indeed do

Attached: Gross_domestic_product_(GDP)_per_inhabitant,_by_NUTS_2_regions,_2016_(based_on_data_in_purchasing_po (995x1410, 466K)

Just as a NEET living in his mom's basement

ITT: polentoni crying big crocodile tears
Reminder that southern Italy is 98% Italian while northern Italy is a smog filled immigrant shithole

shut up amerimutt, you're worse than terroni