/éire/

Eagrán Chad

Attached: 1550757057913.png (2752x1585, 299K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rte.ie/news/ireland/2019/0220/1031818-victor-bayda-irish-language/
waterfordwhispersnews.com/2018/11/15/catholic-church-introduces-waria-the-evil-counterpart-to-mary/
aleteia.org/2019/02/19/irish-island-with-ancient-monastic-ruins-up-for-auction/
my.mixtape.moe/hidgfb.mp3
youtu.be/tj20lfV261Q
youtu.be/hzbi1v14ciQ
thejournal.ie/closure-of-luas-green-line-to-facilitate-metrolink-off-the-agenda-ross-says-4506548-Feb2019/
youtube.com/watch?v=VKhpE-oNoGY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

got rejected from art school again lads so bounced the gf's head off the floor

broke: 32 county Irish Republic
woke: 32 county Irish National State

bespoke: the island of Ireland having 32 independent nations on it.

Attached: burden.gif (346x480, 10K)

>"Russian man appointed Irish language officer in Kerry Gaeltacht"
rte.ie/news/ireland/2019/0220/1031818-victor-bayda-irish-language/
The Anglo fears the Muscovite Gael.

Attached: Meanwhile in Kerry.gif (427x179, 376K)

>old thread died
Fucking typical of éire

Gone are the days when a thread could be sustained overnight.

It did, it lasted til nearly one...

Do you know what the word "overnight" means?

>bayda
i would kill myself with family name like this

What does it mean/imply?

1 pm, cuck

i means a meaningless thing. Something that is not important at all, or something that doesn't have a name... i don't know.
I think it's like a "thing" in english. You can call "a thing" anything, something that you don't know a name for, for example.

Oh, that makes much more sense.

Assuming that you're being genuine, the closest equivalent I can think of in Ireland would be the word "yoke".

I don’t know how to tell you metal buddy
But you look just like a solar powered turbo charged washing machine

Attached: 9CA6D54A-07C5-41BF-BE2B-BA4C02A5C4FB.jpg (522x379, 45K)

waterfordwhispersnews.com/2018/11/15/catholic-church-introduces-waria-the-evil-counterpart-to-mary/

kek

>Waterford Whispers

Attached: 1537263852386.jpg (482x748, 48K)

>WWN

Attached: 1540669930009.png (644x800, 15K)

Why are ye lot so against WWN now?

>now
>he doesn't know

Attached: 1519857487763.jpg (1920x1080, 126K)

They're cucks

I'm not aware of whater they've posted that's annoyed ye just thought this was a funny story what have they done to be cucks? call anime shite? support gay marriage?

Passive aggressive anti-racism and pro gay marriage/abortion articles

And religiously anti-Christianity.

>According to the most recent Census in 2016, just 7% of the Gaeltacht population speak Irish on a daily basis outside the education system.

Aon fear civ 4 istigh?

They're letting our history rot while they sell it to the highest bidder
aleteia.org/2019/02/19/irish-island-with-ancient-monastic-ruins-up-for-auction/

Attached: big_honky.jpg (800x492, 108K)

The Gaeltacht borders haven't changed in decades. There were plenty of towns and villages that were included in the Gaeltachts despite not being Irish speaking at the time. Those numbers really drag these statistics down.

my.mixtape.moe/hidgfb.mp3

D'imir mé é cúpla bliain ó théin ach níl anois.

I'd buy it. Imagine owning your own island, could enforce your own border controls, would be class

Attached: 1548334436990.jpg (400x571, 59K)

>over 2 hours
>won't load
What the hell is it?

The Gaeltacht should have been treated as a seedling ethnostate, but instead it became a place for rich west brit holiday homes and suburbs of Galway. The little farmers there are kept out of poverty by state pittances and their own stubbornness, and the language schools the same thing. Either way they were kept out of power, while D4 finished the colonisation better than Westminster could.

Was just posting it so I can access it on my other device, it's FTN

>FTN
What?

A right wing podcast?
Are they any good still or did they sink into WN tail-chasing like the rest?

They're okay, they go into detail about what's going on in the US

What's a recent good episode?

give it a rest, enough of this ugh what could have been posting, your time is now not the fledgling free state and founding of the ghaeltachts we must look to revive Irish in the now. We could look for how things would have been better if we did things differently way back to pre gaelic civilization. But that's just depression fuel and mental masturbation, live and work in the now rather than eternally cursing D4, Dublin, leinster and whatever came before.

youtu.be/tj20lfV261Q

D4 still exist, they are still the guiding principle of "Ireland". Cromwell, the famine etc are not things I bitch about, but the things that are still ongoing (the destruction of the Gaeltacht, the ethnic genocide via immigration, letting the ruins of Gaelic civilisation collapse when they aren't in the way and need to be bulldozed). D4 is the enemy. West brits are the enemy. The 67% of the population that voted for abortion are the enemy. Foreigners are the enemy. Capitalism is the enemy. Liberalism is the enemy.

>live and work in the now rather than eternally cursing D4, Dublin, leinster and whatever came before.
I can do both. They are equally valid courses of action.

Attached: 1537156189825.png (1200x1500, 486K)

Any aspiring writer man in?

I'm a Bogman.

Attached: 111.png (497x554, 464K)

>a 7th-century monastery believed to be founded by St. Féchín of Fore, which is a national monument maintained by the Irish Office of Public Works
Sounds like they're still being taken care of then. The article also says that it's been privately owned for decades now as well so I can't imagine much would change no matter who buys it.

Attached: 1547183749441.jpg (1415x1055, 260K)

Me? I'm a knacker

youtu.be/hzbi1v14ciQ

All it takes is a bad owner of the "adjacent land" to fuck with the "protected land" that no one gives a fuck about and then it's thousands of years of history gone.

So netflix are remaking evangelion? Nice.

Western remakes of anime are always shit. Almost nobody watched or liked the Toonami FLCL sequel/reboot.

>Those islands where everybody spoke Irish and had a thousand or so people on each island that's been moved to urban areas or emigrated since the famine.

Attached: 1549625847021.png (633x758, 86K)

feelsweirdman

>wipe bum after shitting
>first wipe is completely fucking bright red
>quite a bit of blood alongside the shit on subsequent wipes
I-I'm okay though, right? It's not cancer as long as it's only bloody bumhole and not bloody stools, right? Right?

Attached: 1505032369991.gif (200x189, 799K)

>first wipe
Sounds dangerous. I've never had a bloody arse unless I've been wiping ages

You're just going too harshly with the paper, and/or have a fibrous diet.
Change the angle you wipe with. Consider going beneath your genitals as well as going from behind. Or use baby wipes after the initial few wipes.

>tfw the metro will be cancelled AGAIN
thejournal.ie/closure-of-luas-green-line-to-facilitate-metrolink-off-the-agenda-ross-says-4506548-Feb2019/

Attached: 1438241141360.jpg (253x327, 82K)

They should have built it underground, or else cheap and solid instead of flashy and modern. And they should have planned the expansion from the start

Going to play CK2 and save my MENA Catholic brethren from the muslamic hordes

Today I will remind them

Attached: DailyInfographics.eu-4.png (1200x1024, 588K)

Stop dogging for a while and the bleeding should subside

Havin' thoughts about taking a holiday in Ireland. Yay or nay?

Well it's planned to be underground from the Airport to the City Centre. There's not much point having it underground in places around Swords where there's plenty of room above ground along the old Swords Bypass. The plan with the southern part of the line was to upgrade the green line to metro standard by building longer platforms, removing a few level crossings and a tie in with the new line around Ranelagh, as the green Luas line is at capacity even before they decide to build around Cherrywood. I can see the case for putting it Southwest towards Terenure and Tallaght but that will make it politically impossible to get off the ground as there's no easy upgrade or clear alignment to build along, probably costing about 5 billion.
As for the green line itself, it's built on an old railway alignment which is why it's not underground, but it definitely should've had a basic connection built from the start. The bit south of Sandyford will be a mess to upgrade too if they ever get around to that.
Even that map isn't completely accurate, "light" metros which are effectively trams that are underground in city centres are missing, most German cities have them as do places like Porto and Newcastle.

stay away from me

Why would you want to come here for a holiday? There's fuck-all to do and the scenery is nothing special.

Yeah sure come on over. I hear Darndale is nice this time of year

Good. Dublin's punishment must be more severe.

Attached: 1539765102299.webm (1280x720, 1.06M)

You can't keep me away

Because my great great great grandfather is from there, making me 1/92nd Irish. Gonna go see the homeland.

Attached: 1542784151321.jpg (1920x1080, 256K)

Reply to this post

Don't reply to this post

Attached: 1550583119875.gif (815x815, 818K)

Yeah sure the Gaelic culture and Irish language were cool and it's a shame Britain removed it but we have to face facts that it's never coming back, we live in modern diverse secular ireland not the bad tribal days where people lived in the mountains and caves and believed in magic and Jesus, when we could be helping and housing our immigrant new Irish rather than trapping them in Direct Provision? We can't be little Irelander nationalists today. There's bigger problems and more important people from other countries who need our help and want to be and even if they haven't yet arrived ARE Irish and we have to acknowledge and help the new Irish rather than this ego boosting nonsense of pretending native Irish culture and language aren't gone by forcing the language on our youth.I only regret that we never spent all that time and resources learning a more practical language like Spanish instead. Which sounds more fun, being able to understand some of TG4 or making new and awesome friends that can help improve that language further and broaden your horizons?

The ego boosting nonsense and force-fed Irish as you put it, simply makes me feel it’s not part of my identity at all and actually puts me off re-learning it.Sentimentalism can only go so far in this issue. And Irish isn’t exactly needed to connect with your past. You can put as many euphemisms on the language, but it still doesn’t change that nobody uses it. I’m simply arguing that it shouldn’t be mandatory. Some people like Irish of course, but a large majority do hate it or don’t really care.

With regards the Dutch, their situation is very different. There are so many factors to consider which differ from Ireland. They’re based on the continent within relatively close distance of France and Germany, and Netherlands has a much larger and denser populace of foreign immigrants, so exposure is much higher.

>replying to posts

Attached: 1544438941654.gif (600x338, 883K)

Attached: 1540485172340.jpg (1920x1080, 218K)

good posts
bad posts

Am currently reading "how the Irish saved civilisation".

Redpilled of you

Attached: IMG_20190219_093530.jpg (720x1143, 187K)

And what a mistake we made. How do we destroy civilisation to redeem ourselves?

youtube.com/watch?v=VKhpE-oNoGY

we must build nuclear weapons and an AI that speaks Irish to reestablish techno-gaelist accelerationism on a planetary and then galactic scale

>How do we destroy civilisation to redeem ourselves?
4 words.

Prussia. of. the. West.

Attached: 1539808028050.png (1500x954, 1018K)

how is young heavily populated landlocked country with a warrior culture relevant to underpopulated calm, undisciplined extremely underpopulated aging island?

>FTN
>not TDS
does FTN have good gimmicks like merchant minute or minutes from the deathcamp?

Attached: 1509905733425.png (399x376, 77K)

Morrakiu and the Autist were the only truly timeless parts of TDS
Haven't followed them since before Drumpf got elected, I doubt they've become more relevant, just sunk into the WN rut

>Prussia
>landlocked

Attached: 1546167568985.jpg (266x380, 24K)

did you miss the whole thing with Mike fucking with the jewish aspiring journalist? hours of kino audio

I don't know. If that was the one who looked like Sid from Ice Age I stopped following just around that time.

>And then, using an attack known as the Moonlight Cattle Raid, the Turn Á spread its cow-shaped nanomachines across the Earth, completely destroying the townie civilisation.

Attached: 1547185052452.jpg (768x1024, 167K)

Prussia are good at destroying civilsation. Until they got themselves destroyed themselves.

>aging
Don't we have one of the youngest populations in Europe?

Attached: 1493130021435.jpg (636x476, 67K)

they're all poles or n-words though

That's a pretty big cow-shaped nanomachine.

Attached: 1543139535975.jpg (445x626, 165K)

>Until they got themselves destroyed themselves.
Maybe they realised that they were the paragon of human civilisation and therefore destroyed themselves? Crashing civilisation with no survivors, so to speak.

Attached: 1536695484235.jpg (727x1000, 281K)

Stop signing me out of my account every two days Discord, for fuck sake.

Attached: 1542353249711.jpg (1920x1080, 169K)

No that's just a cow. Regular cattle are also highly valuable in the war against urbanisation. Why do you think Queen Medb was so interested in them?

Attached: 1529609726081.jpg (640x480, 50K)

>Maybe they realised that they were the paragon of human civilisation
"Non."

Attached: 1482385436788.jpg (1200x1200, 169K)

>Battle Cattle
Fund it.

Attached: 1522059090419.png (793x774, 611K)

Ailil GAAAANG

>Are animals allowed on Luas?
>Guide Dogs are allowed on Luas. Other dogs and animals are allowed on the tram provided they are in an appropriate enclosed pet carrier case / box. Their travel is at the discretion of Luas Staff.
Does this mean that a cow in a trailer would be allowed on?

Moo.

>Does this mean that a cow in a trailer would be allowed on?
Of course not. It would never fit. But you can hitch the trailer onto the back of the Luas.

Threaten the staff with it and they'll have no choice.

Serious question. Are there any cow marts in Dublin?