Want to experience gay sex

>want to experience gay sex
>it's a sin

life really just be like that some times huh

Attached: 1550707729531.png (434x521, 43K)

No one cares faggot.

Yep

If you want to screencap for leddit or get some (you)s, go to Jow Forums

based truth poster

cringe 4channelers

I want to express my sorrow at how unfair it is to have such a common and abrupt urge be a burden in my life

Attached: MTqYWESv_400x400.jpg (377x377, 24K)

based

Ah you want cock in your shithole? Get poop all over the penishead?

update: just masturbated
I feel bitter regret and absolute embarassment for myself for being reduced and dominated by my sexual urges
Right now I feel like I could live without human contact through my entire existence, I really wish I could cherish and leghten this feeling for the rest of my life

I want children but I'm also gay, I don't know what to do, quite distressing

adopt?

The lord is forgiving, user.

Why don't you adopt?

I want to suck dick so badly

I'm not even that gay but I've been having really gay dreams for the last few nights... idk why...

Attached: Luigis_marriage_with_Teresa.png (720x900, 774K)

It has to be my genetic heir, otherwise I'll feel like I failed all my ancestors who from the dawn of humanity, nay, life itself, were all able to successfully reproduce. I also feel like if my descendants carry on my genes it's like a little bit of myself survives death, a little piece of immortality.

I'm not sure I feel worthy of being forgiven now right after this It's so pathetic, knowin me I'll go back to loathing people who give in to carnal pleasure tomorrow morning like it didn't happen

I have gay dreams all the time user

Not him but I want kids that are biologically mine

The day you break down and drunkenly suck a dick in some dark alleyway will be the best day of your life and the day you stop giving a damn about religion. The sooner you give in to your urges the earlier you can be truly happy.

Don't listen to him, don't suck some dude in a dark alleyway. Do explore your desires with a boy whom and love and trust

Don't listen to them, don't suck a dude, ever. Quench your lust in the woman you love, after marrying her of course

I’m not saying it’s ideal or how he should accept it, but it’s where he’s headed to with his current mindset.

get a surrogate

relax, I'm miles away from following his advice, I'm not retarded
I'm just feeling inferior after giving in to my urges and unworthy of comparing myself to my favorite anime character
just really upset right now

Attached: g i n g 3.gif (500x281, 2.06M)

This is a possibility, it's quite expensive though

"O my Lord, make me chaste - but not just yet"
Just stop. God is forgiving, but that doesn't mean He doesn't frown on you when you give in to your urges.
If you're asking to be forgiven for something that you don't intend to quit doing, you might as well stop asking for forgiveness. You're just acting in bad faith by premeditating your sins.
Avoid anything that might get you aroused and pray (the rosary, preferably) to ask for guidance and strength whenever you feel like giving in.

Kys fag

>want to experience gay sex

R O P E

O

P

E

No, thanks

h-have you ever thought of acting on them

I posted on the cocklust threads on soc a few times but I was too afraid to ever message anyone that posted their contact

if a boy asked me to suck their dick irl though I think I would probably do it

Attached: 8d82ecb402d28612757b9bab5193f874.png (513x794, 80K)

I don't want forgiveness... right now
I don't feel worthy of forgiveness right after I gone and done it
what I want is to transcend way above this and never lose a single second thinking about benis in hole ever again

You're VERY gay user

Attached: gabu.jpg (640x360, 24K)

Absolutely based

I'm not gay

do you unironically think it's gay to try sucking dick just one time

Attached: 1537110018510.png (468x910, 401K)

I always think about it user, I'm too nervous to try gay tinder or grindr though. I just want a cute boy to hold at night

Don't.
A child with gay parents would experience hell at school due to bullying.

Yeah, but you said tomorrow you'd probably be back to judging people with your unwarranted "Holier-than-Thou" attitude.
God can forgive the sinner that you are, but He cannot forgive the saint that you pretend to be.
Just do as I suggested, ask for forgiveness and try not to sin anymore. It's ok if things get out of control sometimes, but you can always repent and make sure to make an effort to keep yourself on the right track

This is complete bullshit
Do you live in 1970 or something?

Every single high school has 10 trans identifying kids and at least one kid with gay parents

My cousin in high school has a friends with gay parents, nobody gives a shit

High school now isn't like high school from when we or our parents grew up, the whole atmosphere is different

I live in a liberal area, and would also consider private school

thx for the tip
i just want to be in control

Attached: Dc-fr0-WsAATrt8.jpg (600x327, 34K)

What do you do that you consider to be sinful and out of control?

In my high school there was only 1 trans and it was a male(female) and he(she) ended up leaving anyway.
Nearly all of the few who were lgbt in any way were seen as losers and weird.
Nearly everyone I hung out with were openly homophobic including myself.

there were none in my private high school. We had two gay guys and that was it. Now that I'm in CC I've seen like 15 "traps" and a bunch of gay guys and lesbian couples. It's almost like all this indoctrination in the colleges causes it, and homosexuality is unnatural

>>it's a sin
imagine being a Christ cuck and letting some 2000 year old book control your life

Imagine living for the purpose of getting home at the end of the day and having someone to insert your penis
And thinking "this is the life"

cringe

Why do you refuse to allow yourself to be happy?
Tell me, was your father a stern man?

Attached: Sigmund_Freud%2C_by_Max_Halberstadt_%28cropped%29.jpg (1647x2240, 1.21M)

>doing something that feels good and has no consequences if done safely vs. denying yourself the opportunity because "muh religion"
cringe

Jesus Christ Alberto, get a fucking grip.

I never said that I thought having gay sex was the purpose of life. I don't. That's ridiculous.

There's so many beautiful things in this world that I want to see and experience, if some ancient religion says it's against its moral code to do so I wouldn't let it worry me too much. That's all I am saying.

Attached: 1536166138097.png (902x1000, 842K)

I'm sorry reality isn't how you tell yourself it to be.
Gays will always be seen as an oddity, a quirk in Human nature so to speak.

you're so dumb, just have a (you) and leave me alone please

Are you suggesting that you have trouble handling quirks in human nature?

go back to china zhang
t. faveladinho da silva

>I have dreams about sucking a cuck
>I'm not gay
fag

cock*

I can tell youre an ESL on USA just by the quality of your posts
enjoy cleaning plates tomorrow

>OOH OOH AH AH
sorry i cant understand, macacinho

how about this
Sopa de macaco, sopa, sopa de macaco (Ur)
Sopa de macaco, sopa, sopa de macaco (Skrr)
Sopa de macaco, sopa, sopa de macaco (Skrr)
Sopa de macaco, sopa, sopa de macaco (Ur)
Sopa de macaco, sopa, sopa de macaco (Koosh)
Sopa de macaco, sopa, sopa de macaco (Eh)
Sopa de macaco, sopa, sopa de macaco (Ai)

Attached: 1550808151084.gif (498x300, 556K)

no you are a fag

>want to kill someone
>it's a sin

durrrrrr, i also confine to society's norms

>it's a sin
>letting some prehistoric fossils control your life

>dude it's the current year
söyest argument ever

Attached: sooooooooy.jpg (324x419, 41K)