Why are Europeans so ungrateful?

Ukraine is literally the European vanguard against the asiatic hordes from the east. We've been defending you for centuries, and are doing it today again! And not even a simple "thank you"???
Fuck you!

Attached: 528163w_1510102196.jpg (1790x1193, 699K)

>Ukraine

>Russia is literally the European vanguard against the asiatic hordes from the west.
ftfy

thank you ukraine

thank you

aren't you guys as turkic as they are asiatic lol

No. We're not asiatic, but they are turkic (asiatic).

thank you ukraine

This. Russia is a defenderof white European civilization.

That would be Poland and Hungary, Tatar.

>asiatic hordes
Hungarians?

Thank you for my ukrainian gf. We gonna make a lot of white babies

Attached: family.jpg (563x704, 65K)

you mean Poland?

>ukrainians
>white

The reality is that neither of you could defend yourself let alone anyone else from anyone.

Because of you motherfuckers now I have to learn BOTH Ukrainian and Russian too. Fuck you!

Everyone actually speaks Russian here, user. Ukrainian is a meme.

t. Barbaric eastern horde

Liar. Nobody speaks russian in the west and plenty of people speak Ukrainian in Central Ukraine. And in the south-east people in rural areas speak Surzhyk, a mix of both.

No, I don't mean Poland and LOL certainly not magyars, you are fucking asians! Poland would be overrun if not for us!

What horde did you ever stop? We had to beat the magyar ourself, the poles had to help us against turks and you didnt stop the mongols, cumans and bulgarians from entering europe either. Hell most of your country used to be under khazar control.

Jist riplici viwils with in I. It's rilli iisi ti spiik khikhiliin.

Doesn't change that fact.

>asiatic hordes

Attached: Ag2FKTSN45U.jpg (812x612, 106K)

>and plenty of people speak Ukrainian in Central Ukraine.
I mean they know it but everyone just uses Russian for convenience except for some retards in Lvov.

GET OUT FROM MY THREAD, YOU RUSKIE PIGS

THERE'S NO VODKA HERE

Lófaxot. Tele van lengyel tőszavakkal.

I see, you are just some pro-russian retard.

>Poland would be overrun if not for us!
Poland has been overrun, with your help.
Hell, Poland is being overrun by you right now lmao.

Drink Horilka then

Attached: download.jpg (224x225, 7K)

TA ПIШOB TИ HAХIЙ

>Poland exists
>westernoids kill each other
>Poland ceases to exist
>westernoid gang up on Russia

>asiatic hordes from the east
Russians are the whitest Slavs.

Attached: 1550638891818.png (1150x194, 11K)

>pro-russian
I'm just being objective lol. Stop memeing for a second. Ukrainian is a useless meme language only nationalist retards want to bring back.

>t. Turco-Volgid

>Poland would be overrun if not for us!
Hmmm...

Attached: WE WUZ DEFENDERS OF YUROP.jpg (385x798, 98K)

My impression is that Russians west of Moscow are Belarusian, NW of Moscow Baltic, north of Moscow Finnic, east of Moscow Turco-Volgid, SE of Moscow Turco-Caucasian and south of Moscow Ukrainian. Is this correct?

Be quiet when European Slavs are talking. Especially the most Northern Slavs.

Attached: 9pp36vARSsA.jpg (2560x1224, 877K)

I know that feel

Thank you, Ukraine.

It's really sad that you have to serve as a living example of what being aligned to Russia for too long does to once wealthy and prosperous countries...

No, that's retatded. Memes aside most of Russia is colonized by slavs.

Fuck you, we're only in this mess because we aligned ourself with the West instead.

Listen to him ->

No, not correct. You are mixing ethnicity and nationality here. Ukrainian, Belarusian and Russian are all nationalities, not ethnicities. And Ukrainians and Belarusians can have different backgrounds just like Russians - Baltic, Slavic, Turkic and whatever.
And out of all Russian backgrounds you listed here, you completely left out Slavic? Come one, you can meme all you want, but this is by far the biggest stock compromising Russian people. And Central Russia, the historical core of the country, is Slavic more than anything.

He's Russian so his opinion doesn't matter to me desu. I've yet to meet a real Ukrainian who advocates the alliance with Russia. Russia might be a world on its own but it'd better not expand beyond its borders.

fuck you. Look at Belarus

Attached: gdp_per_capita_belarus_and_its_neighbours_2015.png (550x549, 57K)

>who advocates the alliance with Russia
he's mentally ill

you are not from Europe even.Your country doesn`t have enough niggers to make your opinion valuable

PPP(poor people points) is a meme for poor cunts to cope with the fact they are poor.

>I've yet to meet a real Ukrainian
Half of Ukraine is not "real Ukrainian", whatever it means anyway. South-East of Ukraine is part of it ONLY because Russia expanded beyond its borders. It used to be Tatar and Turk land and they raided and enslaved Slavs for centuries. So you better shut the fuck up and go back to american dicksucking.

ukraine is rightful russian clay

>He's Russian
Wrong
>advocates the alliance with Russia
I wasn't advocating that but I am for cooperation. I'm just saying that the West sponsored revolution fucked up our country.

American dicksucking made Warsau ugly looking by the way. The only beautiful building is Stalins Palace of culture

Attached: 65b9edf2e3c9fbc82cdfd9ae2d932425.jpg (2048x1267, 1.24M)

>Stalins Palace of culture
Stalin stoled from west :^)

That's like your opinion. And yet any statistical organization worth something uses it. Because who cares how much you earn, if the prices are crazy. You can even see it within country, like the whole bullshit in California. People making 6 figures and living in trailers, because even renting some cuckshed is insanely expensive.

but Ukraine is super poor by PPP

So? Look at Poland, Latvia, Lithuania or Estonia, all of them are doing better than Belarus, because they chose the EU instead of Russia.

I'm not particularly angry with Russia, let it be, just I wish we'd never had to deal with them. And it would be better for pretty much every country.

Btw, I can guess I'll get banned in a minute and the thread will be deleted, because it's already turned into "Russia is not the best country in the world" which is enough for the Russian mod to blow it up.

Whatever you say.

> South-East of Ukraine is part of it ONLY because Russia expanded beyond its borders.

This is bullshit. In 19th century Donbass was majority Ukrainian-speaking and up to this day "Russians" there speak with a heavy Ukrainian accent.

>but I am for cooperation.

So you're not very smart then, I feel sorry for you.

There's no better way than keeping Russia away, as much as possible. Who does it, gets the profit.

> I'm just saying that the West sponsored revolution fucked up our country.

This revolution is your only chance to join the EU and become a decent country like the countries in Central Europe. You'd better take advantage of what the fate brought to you.

Send gold digging qts please.

>Ukraine is literally the European vanguard against the asiatic hordes from the east.
nah it's poland

Attached: 765567756.jpg (1280x904, 543K)

>ukraine

>This revolution is your only chance to join the EU
It's sposnored by West to fuck up Ukraine and get more power and money from another countries.

In 19th century Kuban was plurality Ukrainian because we offered them our land to settle it. It's not an argument, silly.

Attached: ko.jpg (1080x2046, 410K)

give us German lands that we gave you than ungrateful creature

>They are doing well because of german money. No personal impact at all

Ukraine could get this money as well. And if it was just about money, then Greece should be the richest country in Europe, given how much money they've got from ECB.

Yes, I know what Kiselev and Sharij say, but I hope Russians are not that stupid to believe it.

Yes, Russia did everything for Ukraine, even created its history, language and people, but ungrateful Ukrainians don't appreciate Russian efforts, I know.

I mean what they're most similar to. I don't think it makes sense to talk about non-Belarusian and non-Ukrainian Slavs in Russia.

You "gave" us it because you took our eastern lands (more than we got from Germany, btw). That's not a fair deal.

Nice strawman, Poleshit, but this post doesn't make you look smart.

Without Russia Germans would have killed you all since you didn` even fight against them and let them kill millions of Poles.

Couple oblasts East of Moscow are completely white but Moscow itself is a cesspool.

>So you're not very smart then
No u, america shill
>I feel sorry for you.
I don't think about you.
>Who does it, gets the profit.
Seems like a lot of countries profit from good economic relations with them.
>This revolution is your only chance to join the EU and become a decent country like the countries in Central Europe.
Oh fuck off lol.

Again?
Here we go.

Attached: 1549137588148.gif (320x240, 3.2M)

>muhh Kiselev
>muhh Sharij
Babby-tier argument

PPP won't buy you new phone/car/pc parts or anything made by the west, it only shows how much you can buy of local products which in case of poor cunts like Ukraine or Belarus is basically only food.

Look how fucking poor they are for example in total wealth, compare Belarus to Czech Republic or Hungary cunts with similar population. They look similar in all other measurements, only PPP look somewhat better if only thing you expect from life is to eat shit and sleep.

Attached: 1547203593197.png (3188x2682, 1.01M)

>Kiselev and Sharij
Whatever they say

Did I insult you personally or what? Don't use ad hominem arguments, please.

I'm already tired of responding to and debunking this misconception, sorry.

If it's all your arguments, then ok. Whatever happens, Ukraine won't abandon the way it chose in 2014. As far as I can see, all presidential candidates are pro-EU, even Zelenskiy. Ukraine is part of Europe and will be, no Putin can change it.

>eastern lands
take them back. West Ukraine took them. It`s horrible Stalin`s crime

They should make this map per capita desu, now it's quite obscure.

Well then you're doing a terrible job

I don't care about Western Ukrainians, they are not even white.

Attached: 51f1PnIRQ8Q.jpg (1279x941, 291K)

>Finns 30% and 48%
hmm...

>take them back.

It's too late already, we got used to western Poland and integrated it within the Polish state. In 1945 we would have never changed Lwów and Wilno for Stettin and Breslau, though, it's Stalin who forced us to do it.

>eat shit
Belarusian food is much more delicious than Western garbage and your tastless apples.

Attached: ac3351fc572c9f5884538614513185ac-1024x1024.png (1024x1024, 1.16M)

Ukrainians are Asian.

Your mascot is literally Fu Manchu.

Attached: f64f89f7535dbd56b16ce87c989c3c05--azov-battalion-military-art.jpg (236x301, 18K)

>If it's all your arguments, then ok.
You didnt actually use any arguments, you just said that if you believe X you are stupid which is just your own retarded opinion.
>Ukraine won't abandon the way it chose in 2014
The way of being a banana republic run by a jewish cabinet appointed by the West for their own gain at the expense of Ukraine? I'm hoping that it will.

>Finns
Not white.

Attached: 1549209078554.jpg (582x707, 109K)

I meant eat, shit and sleep. Not that their food is shit. Sorry about that I forgot comma.

>European genes are white when I have more of them but non-white when Finns have more of them

I just know history well enough to realize that no one ever benefited from cooperation with Russia in the long-term. It always leads to misery, poverty and oppression.

>The way of being a banana republic run by a jewish cabinet appointed by the West for their own gain at the expense of Ukraine? I'm hoping that it will.

Tell us how there were no oligarchs before 2014 in Ukraine.

And reforms are painful, Poles know it, we survived it in the 1990s. But it's profitable in the long-term, you will see.

Thank your shared ancestry with Lapps and repeated bottlenecks. "White Finn" = Swedish mutt.

Attached: 1547496789285.png (400x500, 134K)

>I just know history well enough to realize that no one ever benefited from cooperation with Russia in the long-term
I don't think you actually know anything.
>Tell us how there were no oligarchs before 2014 in Ukraine.
I'm not talking about oligarchs. I'm talking about a specific clique of jews that took over the government by agreeing to American terms and subverting the constitution.
>Poles know it
I'd never want us to end up like Poles, universally despised leeches.

It's actually a good thing to have EHG genes though

Attached: figure2.png (900x1365, 618K)

>I don't think you actually know anything.

Poland was either part of Russia or its close ally for about 200 years, I think we have quite a lot of experience.

> I'm talking about a specific clique of jews

What was the ethnicity (religion?) of major oligarchs before 2014 then?

>I'd never want us to end up like Poles, universally despised leeches.

Don't worry, you won't end up like us because we don't want to change Russians. We think about Ukraine and Ukrainians.

Thankfully, Ukrainians don't share this Russian mentality anymore.

>misery, poverty and oppression.
actualy your German masters did it.You are like happy oinking fat pig not knowing that your German masters will fill Poland with niggers sooner or later.

Attached: Reise_Lenins_durch_Deutschland_(Platten) (1).jpg (640x902, 97K)

Don't really care what you hope for or think. I see your dumb ass shill in every thread and I don't think anyone takes you seriously. Your bullshit is just background noise at this point, even if it is slightly amusing in its absurdity.

>actualy your German masters did it

Do you think Russia started to be poor only in communism? It was lagging behind the west even more during the tzar's reign.

>You are like happy oinking fat pig not knowing that your German masters will fill Poland with niggers sooner or later.

Don't worry, I watch Russian TV quite often so I know what you think of us and our future.

You may call my views stupid, absurd or whatever, but the thing is that Ukraine will follow my ideas. As I said, all presidential candidates are pro-EU, so nothing will change in the Ukrainian politics for the next years, it will still try to follow and catch up with Poland, more or less successfully.

As a "thank you", we can offer you more shit cleaning jobs, jebiewdenko.

Attached: 1518361550739.gif (408x334, 2.78M)

>but the thing is that Ukraine will follow my ideas.
Nobody will follow your ideas lol, you're an autist from 4channel, get real.

why Europe was rich?Europe had colonies all over the world.
>Russian TV
Read better about cultural marxism

Russia wasn't poor in communism, it was the second largest economy on the planet. And was behind only a few Western countries as an empire just before the revolution because industrialism was just beginning to spread in Europe. Stop spreading lies.