Majority of my people were genocided by Aryans. I say kill every filthy Indo-nigger!

Majority of my people were genocided by Aryans. I say kill every filthy Indo-nigger!

Attached: Finnic_genocide.jpg (3259x1077, 419K)

*ndo-"europeans" are devils and one day we will have our revenge

Soon brother. From Råante to Kamtšatkan niemimaa, we shall take back what is ours.

okay brother, but leave our v4 countries

the altaic people killed the indo-european people of sythians and the tocharians.
stop crying, everybody has lost shit and stuff.
most people like for example polish people, are 56% mutts. just a normal thing of civilisation. everybody become mixed and try to cling to "heretiage".

pic related does any of these men look like a 100% ethnicaly finnish person would look like 1000 years ago? No.

Attached: 779a51ddbe07aaf8b2f14d2ad184b4252a5c76003bdb833ce638f40a716990ea.jpg (5033x1713, 1.42M)

BASED FINNO-UGRIC BROTHER

>pic related does any of these men look like a 100% ethnicaly finnish person would look like 1000 years ago? No.
no they obviously have swedish genes. but they would have been looked after 1000 years ago in my ancestors harem.

based post

pic related does any of these men look like a 100% ethnicaly finnish person would look like 1000 years ago? No.

Why not? The Finnish genepool has been almost untouched for 1000 years and even more.

Thought that was the Smash logo from the catalog

go back then ching chong

What's the point of that pic?
All those nations are alive!

you should be banned

Technically yes, but in 50 yrs? Not so much my Stanislavl.
Matores are död tho, also Juratses. Epic names.

We are proto-europeans, though

Right, Vodda and Izhorians right now are removed from native land by Ust-Luga port infrastructures.

Finland should be rangebanned. Go back to your ylelautshit imageboard

Attached: Downiefinnen.png (722x800, 87K)

Butthurt Swede, go drink some somali cum in your cuckshed

Don't project your fantasies on others

Attached: finnjävel.png (1980x1207, 698K)

You are Slavs in denial.

Projection again

not all swedish genes in finland are the result of forcefull procreation. germanic people have allways migrated away from sweden, for some reason. see the migration period. I read some where on wikipedia on english or swedish version, that a lot of people in lappland went there so they could stop paying taxes to swedish king and be more free. You know, some swedish people/indo-european people went to lapland/finland because they where hippies and did not like big goverment, allso some had yellow fever i presume.

¨
why?

Attached: hippies and peace.png (705x540, 338K)

wtf russia why is your anomymous so pimpy

As much as you like to fantasize that we are your rapebabies,The fact is that literally 90% of Finns don't have any Swedish genes and we are genetically about as close to you as Spaniards are.

This is how 100% Finnish person looks like and has looked over 1600 years.

Attached: valmis5.jpg (1549x783, 905K)