"I saw a Serbian boy in the local hamam for the first time in my life yesterday, unfortunately...

"I saw a Serbian boy in the local hamam for the first time in my life yesterday, unfortunately, I could not approach him... He was with a Habeshi (Ethiopian/Sudanese) tellak. Such beauties are very rare in Anatolia. "

"But I thought..."

"I thought how exciting it would be to talk to him, uncovering what made him as beautiful as he is. I thought about how nice it would be to learn about his life, and learn about the world I never saw."

"I pictured talking to him, eyes darting like those of a harem lady, looking anywhere else but in his eyes."

"I pictured myself sultan carrying him with ease, to a dö?ek (bed). I pictured myself, unclothing myself, and rubbing his silky-smooth pale skin with my rough, dark hands, and him, squirming sultana-like."

"I pictured him unclothing himself in a slow manner, drawing it out, so I can have a good look at his body. "

"I imagined him slipping his hands under tuman (underwear), and jostling my manhood, rubbing his almost lady-like, pale fingers on the tip of my manhood."

"I imagined..."

"Unfortunately, my day-dream was interrupted by the tellak who poured the hot water on me, may Allah curse him, for ruining the image of the beauty."

Attached: 1423722469496.jpg (1262x1280, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3384027/Women-children-boys-pleasure-secret-shame-Afghanistan-s-bacha-bazi-dancing-boys-dress-like-little-girls-make-skirts-abused-paedophiles.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I wonder how Serbs feel about this

bazlı ve kırmızı haplı

From his
>Hubanname (The Book of the Beautiful Men) which was written by could be considered as a good example of homosexual poetry in an Islamic country. The book was written probably around late 18th century in Ottoman Empire. As an openly gay writer, Fazıl talks about beautiful men around the empire in the perspective of his era.
>According to the book, his favourite boys were the Greek ones, as he found them "graceful walkers with sassy manners". He says that "Greek boys are neither as soft as Armenians nor as indolent as Jews. They seduce even the best people. When the curls of their hair fall to their cheeks, months confuse days. When he surrenders, you will die with deep lust."
>Note that Fazıl has also a book Çenginame (The Book of the Dancers) talking about best male dancers of Istanbul and another one Kitab-ı Aşk (The Book of Love) describing homosexual love affairs.
Greece is cute, CUTE!

>He says that "Greek boys are neither as soft as Armenians nor as indolent as Jews.
wew.

I am so full of culture right now. Thank you dear distuinguished respectable poster sir.

I wander what they thought of Romanian bois

I have no idea. We will find out in the next poem for sure. Balkan always delivers.

Sqiptars....

Attached: Screenshot_6.png (541x625, 192K)

Felipe started the Balkan wars in the 90s. I knew it.

hot

Were the t*Rks really tolerant of gays?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3384027/Women-children-boys-pleasure-secret-shame-Afghanistan-s-bacha-bazi-dancing-boys-dress-like-little-girls-make-skirts-abused-paedophiles.html
Unfiltered Islam at its finest.

Are all Muslims secretly gay?

>"Unfortunately, my day-dream was interrupted by the tellak who poured the hot water on me, may Allah curse him, for ruining the image of the beauty."
lmao

Fun fact; bacha bazi carried a death penalty under the evil Taliban. It only exists now because our "allies" in that country partake in it

Literally the most closeted culture ever. They are more homo than Romans and Greeks were combined.

Yes but only for weak effeminate men who look like women.

This. They only toss the ugly old homos off the buildings. Never the young skinny teens, those they fuck until they turn ugly.

sorry you call facts delusion
are you gay though or just using homophobia as a way to insult them?

t. Ahmed the closeted homophobe

Found the (((french)))

flustered

couldn't be farthest from the truth but at least you got my heritage right

Zoomer larpening as sjw. Try harder.

You have to go back mohammed
France is a proudly gay country

tfw no serb bf

Attached: 1525431134488.png (1196x636, 212K)

not trying to be an sjw
I'm calling you out on your wet dream and asking where are you coming from

wonderful picture you have there