Why do they love Somalians so much?

Why do they love Somalians so much?

Attached: 987E1A38-9D98-4D71-811D-826557F68D72.png (780x640, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aoyXbd5-XXI
youtube.com/watch?v=Ue8BvTZtUeA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dude half your flags posters are Somalians or some other brown turd worlders lmao

Somalians are unironically bros, my best friend is a somalian and he's the type of guy i want my sister to marry one day

Nordics are generally fascinated with the outer world, it's like your provincial cousin from a farm becoming marveled when he sees an escalator or a subway train for the first time.

never seen a somalian in my entire life, they are always western or northern africans

I think it's basic human empathy, Geert.

SWEDEN
YES

Attached: 48C20FEB-2227-4037-B94B-D49E016E6967.jpg (800x800, 80K)

The Scandinavian-Americans in Minnesota also love Somalis. So it's clearly genetic.

Unironically based. Fuck the incels.

I too remember my Jow Forums phase

>or some other brown turd worlders lmao
I believe they prefer the term Moroccan.

Based and redpilled

>I think it's basic human empathy, Geert.

Attached: ED72B74E-5437-4998-B993-DA609A2772B4.png (800x750, 106K)

Because they bring culture to this barbaric land. Just look at these upstanding citizens:
youtube.com/watch?v=aoyXbd5-XXI

Somalians are Africans vikings so they fit right in here

This has to be bait

Can I have your sister?

>any reaction to another ethnicity that's not genocide is soy
You guys have robbed this meme of all the dubious meaning that it might once have had.

Take this racist video down please

Says the colgate nigger cock lover

Denmark is the only good Nordic country.

Attached: 1550841775542.jpg (229x343, 13K)

Because they're the only one with a prevalence of alcoholism that remotely approaches that of the UK?

Literally the most boring one, just flat terrain and some drunkards, even their music is the least interesting.

I don't know, why do you love cock so much?

why are there so few somalis in the rest of europe?

Somalis have moved from a shithole. Why would they move to another shithole?

How well do they handle the cold? I'm guessing Somalia is a fucking oven year-round. I wonder the same about our Somali immigrants in Minneapolis.

The Somali gravitates to GIBS. Sweden is the most generous country in the world when it comes to social benefits.

Nordic women were MADE for the BSC

Attached: ez pussy.jpg (576x1024, 59K)

"Cold"? What cold?

>Sweden is the most naive country in the world when it comes to social benefits.
Fix'd

Those pair of legs might be white in America, but that is not a pair of Nordic legs.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ue8BvTZtUeA

i was in switzerland a few weeks ago. didn't see one single somali person the entire time i was there. it's strange. in norway there's somalis literally everywhere. even in remote mountain towns there will be a 100% certainty of somali spotting.

The cold is not the problem, the lack of sunlight is. That's why black people need to supplement vitamin D during the winter.

based

i don't, though

ITT: Racists.

Attached: 1537278667875.jpg (1387x1053, 847K)

C O P E
O
P
E

It's Febuary and it's like +10 Celsius. I think they will be fine.

I've fucked with a little Norwegian on Duolingo so I recognized some words but not nearly enough to follow the conversation.

>t.

Attached: poor-little-white-guy-4.jpg (400x567, 62K)

Are you saying we shouldn't take in our Caucasian brothers?

I live in the Northwest US and dated a black girl for a little bit and she had to take that shit here too.

That's actually hot

He speaks broken swedish, so figures.

Global warming is slowly by surely removing cold in this country

Attached: Brainlet_cc06fd_6615771.png (1200x1042, 247K)

What was the basic gist? Was Sudanbro a strong hardy thick-blooded African or was he out of his element?

>ditto
It was literally 30+ here last year shit started burning down. Its a growing trend of record breaking summers here.

It's true, I'm seeing it happen in front of me.
Out of his element

He likes it

Not to mention that snow comes later and later each year and dosen't last as long.

Amost all years it start snowing around the Autumn break but disappears within the next days and then it doesn't snow until around Christmas if you're lucky.

If it snows at all, I'm pretty sure Scania dosen't have snow. Like ever, I live in Uppsala and we didn't get snow until January. It's gone now by the way

I live in Väsby, though. Every year it either snows a little bit or a lot around the Autumn break for a day, then melts away. One good example was the day Trump got elected. 1dm of snow suddenly appeared. I also have a pic from last year.

Based

A significant proportion of the Somalis here have Dutch citizenship

UK has the most somalis by far. Theres also somalis in Austria and Netherlands.

sure they have. but the uk also has 10 times more people than we do. my point is that somalis are much more visible here. you'd know what i mean if you'd come here too

Ive been to sweden so I know theres many. But there were far more iraqis and syrians

ok i guess?

sure... You dont happen to have autism right?

do you, friend?

They're jolly good fellas. Always making me smile with their shenanigans. Truly an interesting species

Attached: juontaja ja neekeri.jpg (480x360, 30K)

Yeah this somali thing is a meme. They're way outnumbered by iraqis and syrians, like you said.

No, but thanks for asking

We are too drunk to smell them.

I live in a state with a lot of Somali migrants and they aren't that bad tbqh, way better than the local nigs. The ones that actually want to work qualify to move here while Scandinavia soaks up the rest.

Attached: 0f036716cc8782a3bd82f9e728053a88385a401a84234297a0c0eaf21d6af616.png (324x271, 5K)

I think the people from the Horn where I live are mostly Ethiopian but they're some of the friendliest most polite strangers you could possibly interact with. I like them.

I think I've honestly seen somalis working only as cleaners. Maybe a couple of bus drivers.

>You guys have robbed this meme of all the dubious meaning that it might once have had.

Attached: soja.png (1159x665, 231K)

Whe have mostly people from Maghreb and french speaking countries like Senegal, RDC, Cameroun or Benin. I have never met a somali or a nigerian, and i live in Paris.

Hur i ? Jag bor i stockholm och vi hade snö i början av december

I fucking hate niggers

I fucking love niggers

We don't. You dumb nigger.

Stop shitposting to further soil our name you nigger

My city is full of Somalis. Second largest population of then in the US.

They're probably the worst refugees we've taken in. I hope Somalia can become moderately less shitty so they can move back.

I guess this reply was obligatory.

Which city? I think Minneapolis is first right?

>I guess this reply was obligatory.

Attached: soyface.gif (224x224, 3.8M)

Yeah they're first. Columbus is second. Must be hell in Minneapolis if the Somalis there are as bad as the ones here.

What do they do in Columbus?

flag checks out.

I was talking about MN in . I imagine living in Ohio would make anyone more violent.

Shit up the schools and have 8 kids

Ohio does have that effect.

>Somalians

Because they are descendants of Anient Egyptians. Cradle of civilization you know.

Attached: 2008-met-gala.jpg (1280x1920, 422K)

>including danes, who are based and best nords, in with the rest

Attached: 1529326812796.jpg (247x242, 22K)

worst actually

Sven, jeg ...

Attached: sverige bthu.png (652x543, 334K)

why are you speaking our language then?

To be completely honest, I used to be a dude weed lmao for a decade and now I've been an honest working dude bro for a few years and the best minorities we have after the asians are somalians.

They don't have the same work ethics as the asians but you rarely if ever have any problems with them in the nightlife. Au contraire, they might even be the ones who offer you a drink in the club (or drugs if that's what you go for) and are rarely looking for trouble which is more than I can say for the newer immigrants here that are always looking to assert their dominance with constant fighting and shit like that

I don't you disgusting potato muncher

i have always liked norwegians the most out of all scandis

No one in their right mind likes niggers.

Attached: skurt-1.png (800x719, 953K)

underrated

extremely based

are somaloids even black