God i wish I was French

god i wish I was French

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1238x974, 240K)

Should've voted for Hilary then. You'd have 10% unemployment and high gas prices too.

Why don't you just join #TheResistance? They look like a serious revolutionnary movement

Attached: drumpf btfo.jpg (960x640, 103K)

Literally African tier

Why should I protest the government when their policies don't affect me

Why are americans protestlets

my life isn't shitty enough to get beaten up by riot police

Same

there's a proverb in Germany which goes like this: The Germans would very much like to rebel, but they're waiting for someone to make it legal

I do too. I've always liked their food and wine and shit, and they also tend to be funny as shit in my experience. Plus I wish Americans would stand up to our leaders like they do. They know how to protect their democracy and rights better than we do.

>fat bitch thinks that she is hot
why is this allowed? only the cheerleader types should be allowed to climb light poles.

You hate the fact that we don't need to revolt to get our voices heard?

When is the actual rebellion? I want to see dead people already.

retarded post. we don't need to burn our cities to the ground to change stuff we don't like

>know how to protect their democracy and rights

>implying we have rights

>german wanting to see dead french
something about you folk just never changed in 300 year

Attached: pagliacci.png (512x512, 46K)

>American: "I really disagree with my president's policies! I'm going to use my 1st Amendment Right to inform those around me why what our current president is doing is bad and start a discussion!"

>French subhuman: "I really disagree with my president's measure that he has already repealed. Even though there is nothing left to discuss, I am going to burn the property of law-abiding citizens, smash up monuments to my country's history and engage in actions of undirected mass violence without a single goal in mind all while claiming to represent the people... unlike the man who was actually elected by the people to represent them!"

There's nothing admirable about these hooligans.

Because it's an "iconic" picture of a "strong independent woman". Notice that women love depicting themselves as brave only when they know 100% sure that no harm can befall them. You saw this during the French Revolution too. The women marched, the men stormed the royal palace, and then the women castrated the guards post-facto. Luckily the Jacobin club had more than two braincells to rub together and prevented women from ruining everything by simply declaring women have no place in politics. That's where the entire discussion around female suffrage ended, until the Americans forced it on France in 1945.

Attached: 1538952628799.png (502x676, 479K)

uhh you definitely need to, the government doesnt care otherwise

Yeah, they cared so little that they repealed the measure back when the protests only went as far as blocking roads and whining on facebook.

big yikes

Attached: 1550791271579.jpg (1090x898, 206K)

google Paris protest Mariannes , they love doing that shit

Attached: 880x495_cmsv2_bf795931-68fa-5f75-a47f-3e8fcfadeba2-3514482.jpg (880x495, 78K)

but shitty enough to get shot at the mall

>a mad frog's attempt at banter

>Approval rating for some angsty teenager shooting up a mall
0%

>Approval rating for a riot that will leave economic scars for decades to come and has already killed and disfigured hundreds
50+%

wow powerful

t. Bootlicker

Based neolibrainlet

It seem like you guys are fucking virgin compare to chad french

i don't think anglos would riot if you paid us. we're too fat and docile