I just bought the strongest flavor and it's my first time. I'm currently at the library

I just bought the strongest flavor and it's my first time. I'm currently at the library.

What am I in for?

Attached: portion-white-mint-general-3_1.jpg (1140x912, 230K)

Why does it come in a shoe polish box?

Mint taste?

Nausea / possibly vomit.

Smokeless tobacco? Is that somekind of hipster faggot shit? Go do real drugs

>can buy legal weed
>buys snus instead
Why?

Attached: d90.png (644x800, 15K)

it will feel like icefire burning your lips, a few minutes later, the heart beat rises, light headiness, nausea and possibly vomit.

Wouldn't soymale smoke weed instead now that it's hip and trendy?

I heard it helps with staying focused without coming with the major drawbacks of cigarettes. Also you can use them indoor while working, don't have to take a smoke break in the cold (I'm trying to stop smoking too).

So far nothing but I'm afraid it's going to kick in.

I feel a little bit of numbness under my lips like when you work with tools outside in the cold and your hands start feeling funny but nothing major.

Are you a smoker?, you might not get nausea then since your body recognize nicotine.

It's for rednecks not hipsters. In the country you'll find tons of dip spitting wannabe cowboys get mouth cancer from this

have fun getting mouth cancer

>without the major drawback of cigarettes
It's still addictive and fucks your nasal mucous membrane

>not thunder
retard, do you even snus?

I heard there wasn't a huge amount of those in Sweden despite the heavy consumption. Am I wrong?

When am I supposed to spit it. Didn't really have any effects. Took some General titanium black.

dip causes cancer not snus

As my marketing teacher said, you are buying addiction on purpose.

I dont spit, i continually swallow the extra saliva.

Am I allowed to move it around my mouth and squeeze it on my tongue to swallow the extra juice.

Might be why I'm not feeling anything.

Coffee and a lot of shit that your teacher uses are addictive. But they're also a huge help if you need extra energy to go about challenging tasks.

Nicotine is certainly supposed to stimulate your system although strangely I'm not feeling anything right now (cigarettes do work on me though)

You are allowed to do whatever you want, there are no right and wrongs in snus, you can have it in the top lip area, lower lip, just dont fucking swallow the snus per say.

Irrelevant, they're still addictions.

what's wrong with addictions if you can afford it?

>just dont fucking swallow the snus per say.
What happens if I do?

Attached: ForthrightGentleFruitbat-poster.jpg (864x650, 60K)

Are you on the Keto diet? Because glucose is also addictive. There's just no avoiding addiction unless you're very strict about what you take.

Stomach ache. Not life threatening but not nice.

That's weird. Why would it do that? Is it because of the paper or the leaves?

The concentration, your stomach is not used to having neither nicotine nor tobacco in it. the bag is harmless.

Did you buy siberia?

First snus i had was gotenborgs rape. My head spun. It was actually pretty cool.

You probably won't feel shit since you're an avid smoker. I don't feel shit from snusing anymore either, but it really isn't used for a kick. It's more of a consistent but slow burn. It will keep your mind off smokes at least and keep your head clear. But if you really want the kick, get some extra strong snus like siberia or thunder x.

>have fun getting mouth cancer

Attached: soyjak4.gif (680x315, 40K)

it’s chewing tobacco, used to be real popular over a hundred years ago, but still a sizable niche trend in southern states.

ettans is superior

Attached: 1548167998497.jpg (1535x1063, 174K)

It's not chewing tobacco lol, you put it between the lip and gums

>hipster faggot.
Its snus. It has been a thing here since the 1700s

oh, my bad.

glucose is the single most important energy source for literally every cell in your body, that´s completely different

literally no evidence of it

ill give it a try

Try Odens Extreme or Siberia. The rest are worthless.

also you need to walk around for it to take good effect