Nationalities you've been mistaken for

Go!

Attached: 1550786272026.jpg (768x768, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

myaccent.cambridgeconsultants.com/
archive.gameswithwords.org/WhichEnglish/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

German and French. This is because I lived in Sark throughout my childhood and my parents spoke Norman and English.

BLONDE NAZI WHITEMAN

Attached: main-qimg-550d315b1e94f1d104ecf7d1f34a0a81.jpg (880x880, 82K)

how can anyone compete with this? if i looked like this i would quite LITERALLY (literally) walk everywhere naked

Swedish Russian Ukrainian Icelandic

when I was in england they thought I was from kent

turk

I used to work a job answering phones all day and a lot of random people would ask me if I was Canadian. I'm from the west coast so I don't know how my accent could be mistaken for anything distinctly Canadian.

can you take this test?
myaccent.cambridgeconsultants.com/
and this?
archive.gameswithwords.org/WhichEnglish/

In Peru I was mistaken for American multiple times and also French
Also in the fucking Rio international airport the fucking taxi drivers approached me speaking in broken english which was quite funny, not really sure where they thought Iwas from tho but it was nice to reply in portuguese

Greek

Its not that impressive to be honest, you could get a body like this with not much effort. And his face is unattractive.

When I was in Sweden I was mistaken for a Swede.

other kids kept asking me if I was from Yugoslavia in my school

Attached: Skärmklipp.png (1347x682, 353K)

Polish/serbian

in Trieste they asked me if I was Albanian. I had never felt more shocked and repulsed. What does an Albanian look like?

Attached: 1530107038692.png (353x510, 18K)

idk mate i'm ginger and a manlet irish is usually a first guess and they're on the money

Russian,polish,german, Swedish.

I'm norman..

russian and irish

Attached: banter stops.jpg (207x244, 8K)

French.

Why do you have this on hand so fast

Swedish
Norwegian
Russian
Argentinian

bix nood mufugga

Attached: Skärmklipp.png (713x129, 9K)

German, Italian, Spanish and Swedish

has ak47 or annoying horn in hand
probably has handcuffs because recently arrested
weird hat
albanian flag in close proximity

Albania is Greece's Mexico.

>50% of manual laborers are Albanian
>Going to Albania=getting stabbed by drug mafia
>too late for the wall

look at his flag

White

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-23-00-36-34.png (1920x1080, 342K)

People here don't think in terms of nationalities they just think in terms of White, Black, Indian, East Asian, MENA

French, British, German, American, Turk, Moroccan and Iranian.

Oh I just looked at a map. I didn't know Albania was on your border.

too many to count: Spaniard (in Argentina for my accent, a dude somehow mistook it for peninsular) Colombian (for my accent in several places (Argentina, Venezuela, America, Peru), Brazilian (in Brazil), Venezuelan (in Venezuela), Argentinian (in Peru, Italian (in USA), American (in USA, in Colombia twice already), Costa Rican (in Argentina)

Attached: 1548998945987.jpg (640x497, 41K)

Wtf are you?

Italian, Egyptian, and Lebanese.

Attached: typical cypriot man.jpg (675x381, 72K)

Italian and German

Attached: Screenshot_106.jpg (22x15, 932)

You’re some kind of Muslim?

you are based, i want to visit greece because of you and give your country some tourist shekels. i have noticed your posting style all over this forum and commend you my brother

t. dutch clopenhagendangen 5'3" cope

While I'm 100% Germanic, I have Indonesian blood, my hair is black and my eyes are dark hazel (not brown), I tan easily so in summer racists mistake me for an immigrant.
The first four ones were when I was abroad.

kek since when do I have a fan?

Alhamdulillah, I wish my brother. But I can never give up my pork keftedes.

Literally everything from German and Russian to latino or middle eastern. Pale skin with dark hair really confuses people here.

>While I'm 100% Germanic, I have Indonesian blood

Attached: 1533252446188.png (882x758, 16K)

Italian, turk, spanish, greek, tatar russian, argentina and american

I am peruvian

>things that happened

Do normal people actually ask about ethnicity? I thought that was only an autistic Jow Forums thing.

it's rare

South brazilian
Uruguayan
Aussie

at hostels they do

German, British, American, Spanish, Argentinian. That's pretty much all.

Dutch, french and german

That's different though, a white canadian could be any ethnicity from Europe but would still just call themselves Canadian in that situation. Whereas in this thread the context is someone asking you because of your appearance.

northern Italian
not even close

French, Italian, Greek, American and Polish. Most of people assumed I was Polish when I was there. The fun fact is that nobody here in Spain said I look foreigner

Argentine, Colombian, Spanish, Serbian, Filipino

I'm a pale chi.

Attached: 1488506287873.jpg (544x416, 25K)

Chinese and Maori. Shit's fucked up

Why did you post an albino African?

>>this whole post
user, I...

I have a swiss last name and I've been asked several times If I even spoke spanish at the beginning of different courses at the uni lol.

Spanish.
I have blue eyes tho
I don't get it

Albanian

Gerban

Italian, cause of my sharp black eyebrows

german unironically
im a CHI mutt

jewish

That's because anglos & jews ARE the same thing.

its because i have black hair

Attached: 1479350865147.jpg (782x751, 100K)

I was approached by 2 Spanish qts during lunch who thought I was a lonely Spanish expat. (I'm Algerian)

I've been mistaken as Slavic despite being the son of two PURE NORÞYMBRIAN (and not polish) immigrants.

Mostly because Americans are retards and can't tell a Swede from an Italian.

Attached: IMG_20190223_085055_539.jpg (1280x595, 64K)

Sudan, Egypt, Italy

Djsnabbsbwbajjynsbahyjjsbshyjiwjabhsjsndghcjvjdjahyhwjxgcjshshxhvhdhshhsjwjsjdjjcjdjwkiwkwiuwzshshbsvsgcivovigkvkshahgxhdjdjwbvwxj GG uejwjaucudjchchhv Jews did jejabjejxjdjnsnsnnejsjrnnsnenn see hsgdhshebhwhsnebj add ndh uh hsbshsnxbhfjdjsbxh in jvje in ABC in sndbjshcjshebbenjfbnsnndndjsjgsjshwnhxbfnjdndjskkfif! And that's an order, Sergeant!

Swiss

I was mistaken as Turkish once and I don't understand why

Italian, Albanian, Bosnian, French.

Russian, Icelander, Norwegian, Dutch, Finn.
I'm very tall, strange looking and have luck with my weird accent. I once won a beer wager with 3 Icelanders who thought I only played the foreigner. I had Russian militia getting angry at me because I couldn't understand and they thought I played dumb until I flashed my passport, and basically in every country that has tall people and germanic accents in English people mistake me for a local.

German, American, Swiss.

turkish, german, russian, polish

a shop owner in Rome thought I was from France (Paris specifically), a shop owner in Florence thought I was American, a doctor in Florence thought I was an American, several Thai people thought I was American and lots of w*st Germans thought I wasn't a based EAST German rather than a fucking west alman

Italian, Argentinian,russian. Some girl from bangladesh guessed german.

Considering I'm a 1/4 slavic jew mutt I doubt this is a very fair challenge for me. Now is it?

>racists
yes, assuming anyone ever was an immigrant is so racist
burn in hell racists

Attached: soyboy.jpg (387x437, 40K)

>archive.gameswithwords.org/WhichEnglish/
>Who whom kissed?
this is breaking my mind so much, I feel like you could ask this but I'm failing time and again in which context that would be possible

American, Polish. I was mistaken for a Pole a lot when I was in the Balkans... how do balkan folk see the polish? was it an insult?

>how do balkan folk see the polish?
everyone sees Poles as subhumans

>American
How is anyone mistaken for an American? There is no race associated with America, literally anyone of any racial background could be one. The only people I know who think an American "race" exists are my grandparents who call anyone of an English or Germanic background "American" and everyone else is "Italian", "Black", "Mexican", etc.

Italian

Only in Germany, everyhere else people see you as the subhumans.

Irish. Every fucking time I'm abroad.

You might have Russian ancestry considering their were lots of Russian settlers in Canada

Attached: polish scum.jpg (3000x1783, 740K)

Anglo

Attached: mongrel.png (502x361, 8K)

yikes

I'm Pakistani, but I usually get German, Swedish, etc.