Ohonononononono

ohonononononono

Attached: onty.jpg (1147x986, 401K)

Wow india is so big, imagine the smell and amount of poop expelled by all of those people

>Palestine

OH NO NO NO NO NO

how many of those 8.5M israeli are muslims arabs?

About 1 mil or so and another 500k Christian Arabs/Druze I'd guess

ah, i thought it looked worse for the jews.
what does the average israeli think of those christians?

>sri lanka has 21 million people
>fucking LEBANON has 6 million
It's not fair

I didn't realize Yemen was that populous. Almost as many people as the Saudis.

just wait a few months...

Oy vey

they probably have population growth right now

Christian GOOD, Muslim BAD.
Not even kidding, it's a point of contention here.

imagine the smell

>Saudi Arabia
what a pathetic 20 mill nation

Climate change will fuck India really hard so it's ok
>completely reliant on glacier meltwater in the dry season to feed their everything
>very hot as it is
>very ethnically diverse
>massive growing population barely able to feed itself
>surrounded by natural barriers and unfriendly countries
Once it starts properly kicking in later this century India will be a complete bloodbath.

they leave poop in christian churches all over israel

several high priests have advocated to expell christians from israel, even more seriously than muslims

Yeah ,that LITERALLY applies to you too Retarded Bong
You faggots wouldn't survive ANYTHING above 25℃ as y'all get skin cancer (which we don't )

We might fight each other to death but by that time Bongistan would barely be Habitable

4 of those are completely wrong. try again.

????????

all are correct wtf are you on ?

>there's more indians than all europeans worldwide combined
oof

cheer up

indians are proto europeans
obviously the same thing

Attached: 1549162655667.jpg (1300x1065, 138K)

Can you do this for the whole world

lol all those starving poojeets will come to Britain for gibs xdddd

im not a bong shitskin im a MED hellenic cypriot BVLL who just resides here. Climate change will reak havoc in india, how will you get water?

I am South indian retard
We could build a Fucking wall to separate us from north india
Since south india is ALREADY a dravidian ethnostate and has a homogeneous Hindu culture we don't have anything to worry about
Also South is way above sea level and incase of water scarcity we have already started building a desalination plant in the Indian ocean to extract eater
We could pretty much outlive you all

let's get one thing clear, my friend. Climate change is something humanity can adapt to. But it won't until the last minute because that is what people do, they procrastinate. And they will procrastinate as long as the status quo is beneficial for the influential. By the time shit hits the fan (gradually), most countries will be at a point where they can better deal with this shit.
>completely reliant on glacier meltwater in the dry season to feed their everything
those very glaciers regain ice cover many times throughout the year. These glaciers aren't going anywhere for the next 100 years. The estimate is that 1/3 is gonna be done away with by 2100. And predicting that far is retarded. Stop falling for sensationalized bs.
>very ethnically diverse
and...? You think there is going to be a battle royale between the different ethnicities?
>massive growing population barely able to feed itself
India is a net food exporter. Problem has never been lack of food. And it's not something that is going to be fixed by "fixing" climate change. And I'm not gonna bother getting into the specifics. Moreover, they are at replacement rate (2.2ish but have a comparatively high infant mortality rate).
>surrounded by natural barriers and unfriendly countries
yes, because China is gonna fuck with India years from now when India is "stronger" and China is India's biggest import trading partner. Bhutan is so far up India's ass that years of Chinese efforts have done nothing. Bangladesh's govt is pro-India. Sri Lanka? Their loans are being paid off by the help of India.
Problems are - wet bulb temperature, migrants from Bangladesh (which are being blocked from entering) and Pakistan. The OP was literally trying to sound smart by spamming buzz words he read somewhere. Climate Change isn't some drastic change. It's been happening for the PAST 100 years. The average temperature has increased compared to before.
t. graduate in international security

Cringe
>dravidian
kek
it does not exist.
btw can you imagine being cucked by Bengali Sinhalese? lel

>im a MED hellenic cypriot BVLL who just resides here
What are you doing there bro? Come back

man i feel bad for Pakis having to put up with THAT

If we can survive and thrive in Australia we can survive anywhere.

Attached: 1544332810635.gif (399x369, 39K)

I don't like you T-series

he's not wrong about the cancer thing though

Attached: ptFo7WK.png (611x192, 18K)

>so it's ok
No, it's not. It will create a new wave of rapefugees, this time with curry flavour.

implying Vodkas dont