Do you like your country's general ?

Do you like your country's general ?
What's it like ?
Mine is full of name fags , ex pats and diaspora faggots circle jerking each other

Attached: 1549119900627.png (300x300, 85K)

>Do you like your country's general ?
yes
>What's it like ?
Comfy

Attached: 1543848053408.jpg (334x506, 42K)

Depends on the time of day, night can be quite good because the zoomers and normalfags are in bed.

No
It's a couple of attention whores and homos shitposting and whining about how bored they are
there's the occasional good thread so I stick around but it's so tiresome

Idk. Sometimes i pop into random english speaking generals and can have a good conversation. But i dont fo to them often. I mostly just go to /brit/ and make fun of them for boiling pizza and leave

Jow Forums + Jow Forums

>Ca*casian General
God please no

Attached: uWjLZ45DaUs.png (1000x1000, 706K)

It's like a mini Jow Forums mixed with Jow Forums
Absolutely disgusting and I do not approve of it

/brit/ is undeniably the most autistic

I speak French but the French general is boring and there's never any French Canadians on it.

Fucking Danish/Norwegian/Swedish speakers do not need 4 generals.

Attached: images (1).jpg (618x496, 54K)

Yo be fair you have to be pretty high IQ to understand hilo Latino

/tr/ is just a shitfest of shitposts consecutively one after another

i dont think ive seen a real conversation in /tr/ since 2016

No, the muslim larpers ruin it

it's pedo-nazi general
more Jow Forums and pro-german than /deutsch/
it's a cringe general

Attached: 1523966029558.jpg (400x368, 25K)

I don't like /cum/ because it implies that Mexico is part of North America.

geographically it is, btw when I started to reading Jow Forums it was 3-4 years ago, that was a bit strange for me that you have general together with Mexico

the only good thing i can say about /brit/ is that it has zero anime
which i guess puts it light years ahead of any other general

/fr/ is packed with nonces, animeposters, incels, runts and rorkes. /brit/ is the only acceptable general on this board

NO
there are always evil spammer on our general
she often ruin our general
moreover anti-Japanese posters come to japanese general and they abuse Japanese without reasons
so about 50 japanese who stayed on there before but now only about 20 japanese stay there
(sometimes, Japanese who stay become fewer than 20 people)

Don't know why you should create a general in Jow Forums just talking with your own country.
Other country in your group maybe at least a yes.
Well maybe it ain't me keep going on.

Ours is full of paedophiles, 2D faggots and "nazis" who think stickers on walls outside will change Sweden... The rest is trolls, retards and autists.

It's pretty autistic.

really, what’s the point of coming to an international board to talk with people from your own country

Full of animefags, possible pedos i assume

Probably because some Japanese and Korean keep fighting with each other nowadays.

Animefags, pedos, trolls and random trash. Unbearable.

A mix of repressed homos and unironic islamists

With animefags from both sides

Mine always devolve into cock threads.

Often anti-Japan posters come in and Japanese posters get butthurt about them and the thread always become Jow Forums. not comfy at all.

I don't like it. Too much gays.

only what I only think about them who come to our general to abuse japanese is one
"they are really shit posters"

BTW, when Korean who comes to our general comes there everyday, often fighting begins
most Japanese ignore him who often ruin our general, but he continue to post and sometimes he can be given replys
and he often begins to provoke right-wing japanese
many of us are tired of him and hate him
both on threads other than our general and on our general, they are fighting

Shitposter often come from both side and ruin each other thread/general which further fuel shitposting.
Most people even get tired anyway. I'm surprise that Korean and Japanese in Jow Forums still keep that heat after many long years, but maybe there's some foreigner lurking around with Korean/Japanese flags.