Switzerland is Portuguese clay

Switzerland is Portuguese clay

Attached: CH2.png (1500x1006, 802K)

Our new home :)

I thought we were Albanians. Well its a big improvement.

>Portulgand

Luxembourg has a lot of Portuguese too. Why are there so many of them in these places?

Notice how both switzerland and luxembourg and switzerland have jew levels of wealth.We go for wealth.

Construction work immigration

New Yugoslavia in the northeast

It's all New Yugoslavia. There are yugos everywhere

And then go back to brag in Portugal lmao.

god I fucking hate our diaspora

What's wrong with Portuguese diaspora?

Here they often complain about not being in Portugal. Also I heard that they rent cars to show off in Portugal. Pretty pathetic if you ask me. At least yugos buys their bmw in leasing.

The Swiss complain about the Yugos, Arabs and niggers, but never about the Portos.

Exactly like in France, we have many Portos, but we don't complain about them, because they behave, they are good people.

They used to rent in the 90s but nowadays they actually have money and live pretty good lives

Oh they do the rent thing here too, make no mistake.

Your diaspora is not bad. Well, sometimes they act like much heritage faggots, but on the whole they are good.

They can larp tho,why the fuck do you think they should care about france,fuck you faggot.

cringe actually defending "avecs" this is your future m8

Attached: DSC08047.jpg (1417x797, 301K)

Maybe if your country wasn't such a despicable shithole, people wouldn't be so desperate to flee it. Just some food for thought.

Shut the fuck up Muhammad

You want some food for thought?Go have a walk in londonistan and enjoy the great weather and food motherfucker

If you don't like it, stop coming here already.

Considering most Western European countries have shitskin/MENA immigrant majority Switzerland can consider themselves lucky

Attached: 0DA0A61F-A320-4494-B9D6-23E4FFD39B05.jpg (500x500, 68K)

stop bein such a cunt.

We're basically the mexico of western europe but most of our emigrants are high-skilled workers

Imagine being a Serbian-macedonian mutt and your gf is portugese and your children are raised in switzerland

JUST

Attached: emigrants-2015-percentages.jpg (1260x1260, 237K)

This is just sad really lel

>emigratugal

blame azores and madeira tbqh

Portos detected.
Time to go back hairy one.

>French
>Not hairy

That's the absolute true

We are all hairy but a portos is a portos

France and Switzerland is rightful portuguese clay, we just need to send the french,nigerians and moroccans back to where they came from.
We need to stop this invasion, I remember years ago when France was 100% portuguese and now we have to deal with these inferior frenchies and nigerians, time to go back

Don't be rude, Portuguese treat other Euro immigrants very well, if you speak the language and have the culture they don't even notice you're not from here.

t. English parents.

Attached: 1551123284931.jpg (1280x1707, 352K)

Are the Portuguese seen as nafris?

t. Gerry McCann

Attached: 1322798589001.jpg (384x395, 19K)

Extremely rich countries.
Switzerland comes #1 in wages in Europe, Luxemburg comes "2.

You can literally make 4k euros cleaning up toilets. 4K CLEANING UP TOILETS.

Not even with a polititian makes thtat kind of money here
Moving there next week btw :)

Take what you can get so you can make as much money as possible and then send the money home so you can own a 4 storey house

Not the best migrants, we like siesta even if it were snowing

This is true the worst part is that they move out and refuse to learn simple shit like the language. Some dont even know entry level language like english. I looked up the facebook of some portuguese living abroad and they speak Portuguese, a little bit of spanish and "brazilian".

Nothing changes or will ever cange in this shithole, last weekened there were news about who was on the government and positions of power. Turns out its all very nepotist and even that indian faggot prime minister has some family ties with other elites in this shithole. All positions of power are occupied by relatives.
There was some guy on TV saying that there's no otehr coutry in all of EU that is like Portugal in this regard and that it's fucking pathetic. I agree with him, this shithole is still ruled a monarchy. Aristocracy ruling over peasants.
It's all tiresome.

You have no prospects for the future if you don't want to work in tourism sector.

I dont like ascociating with other portuguese when I'm abroad, makes me look bad. Thet lack manners and are too low IQ "haha le funny dick jokes" loud type of humour. They are extremely vulgar.

Only the low IQ migrate an that high IQ rarely reveal their ethnicity