Best Jow Forums posters

>Brazilians
>Americans
>Turks
>Colombians
>Russians
O if Jow Forums was only available for these guys. Imagine the high level discourse. Imagine the smell. It would surely be a good time, among kind, intelligent and funny people...

Attached: Gentleman-sclub_1191334.jpg (800x600, 117K)

>only the non-obnoxious "WE WUZ WHITE" brazilians
>only the the very few self-aware americans
>valid
>????
>too weird and mysterious

>Imagine the smell

don't know about the rest but I unironically think that Brazilians and Turks are the best posters on Jow Forums

>Imagine the smell

Why?

>colombians

Attached: c1fdf4f6207e87639ae00e82f2044906bddae0777605ca8d5a0f8560a7a52fe1.jpg (499x1063, 120K)

Romanians and Croats are my favorites

macacos, beaners, bongs and leaves are the worst posters on this board

thanks, based irmão HUE
Brazil best ally

>Trash
>LMAO
>Someone post a cockroach as erdogan again in Wikipedia so these subhumans get banned forever
>literally didn't know this country existed
>Not bad

Some of you braseileros are very good posters when they aren‘t butthurt, the ones who do self-mockery and are non-chalant about the macaco memes in particular. Rest need to be gassed.
OP made a funny shitposting thread for example and he included the worst posters and he knew that, thus this one macaco is one of the good posters.

Yeah, i don't think any BR really cares about the macaco things though, we hear this pretty much since Brazil got access to the internet. Now, the ones spamming WE WUZZZ WHITEZ N SHIIIIEEEET are the most annoying ones and i hope they die to a favelado (the south is getting violent by the day, they'll probably die in the next years).

>the ones who do self-mockery
>i hate brazil and brazilians
>yay, based post
leftie cuckie, you're the cuckposter from your country, right?

Say what you want but we'd never have the uma delicia without our favourite favelafags

Attached: 42e.jpg (600x842, 93K)

>the ones spamming WE WUZZZ WHITEZ N SHIIIIEEEET
you're literally the one doing that, SP fag
you create threads all the time about race because you want to make them as cancerous as possible so people stop them
don't you have some shitted.com to spam on /tv/ to "btfo raicis gamers"? you black fag

based chad patriot
this was angola, not brasil

on /v/**, /tv/ as well

I'm not him, i'm from MG actually. Anyway, race threads are cancerous by nature, but i don't agree with the spam, whatever its intent is.

>>only the non-obnoxious "WE WUZ WHITE" brazilians
Thanks for remembering me.

these black fags want that kaka boga shitposting back so they keep doing this shit WE WUZZING as cancerous as possible
fucking n_____

Attached: int standings.jpg (761x774, 35K)

>imagine the smell
made me actually kek.

I did not say that retard, I mean the people who can handle banter and are non-chalant about it. God you‘re one of the bad posters.

Paraguayans are underated posters

bump

how is indian butthurt?
they seem pretty chill and able to take heavy banters

people actually like us? learn something new every day

they overreact to banter a lot and get mad real easily