When Nuclear war breaks out between India and Pakistan, who do you stand with?

When Nuclear war breaks out between India and Pakistan, who do you stand with?

Attached: IMG_20190226_090434.jpg (1519x982, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

deusex.fandom.com/wiki/Vishnu's_Fall
twitter.com/AnonBabble

پاکستان ایک پرامن ملک ہے جس نے کسی کو کبھی تکلیف نہیں دی ہے. ہندوستان ایک متضاد ملک ہے جو زیادہ زمین کے لئے لالچی ہے

You’re on a roll tonight, Mr. Helig

Britain

Pakistan

India

let them nuke each other

Do you guys remember that awesome time when the world say NO to both India and Pakistan nuclear plans, but america allow them because they agree in shoot down every commie that cross the border?
Well done.

Neither?
Who gives a shit, let those subhumans wipe out eachother

even a regional nuclear war could fuck the global climate over

haha yes because there's no way use of nuclear weaponry would affect rest of world in any way and lead to any consequences haha just nuke each other hehe

There's not enough nuclear bombs in the world to cause a nuclear winter, so we're alright.

Sure, is not like a war between those huge populate country would result in a massive influx of refugees.

FUCK

Attached: D0TkKXYVsAAj5p8.jpg (833x1200, 79K)

That's fine Germoney and Sweden will take them

Last time i checked, you country is in EU. Do you think they will let your country borders remain intact when some 200 million people bankrupt their welfare?

>Twitted from London

>Britain
>Pakistan

Attached: UK.gif (400x325, 2.55M)

sit down and enjoy the show, and kill some indian fishermen from time to time lmaoooooo

India has won every single Indo-Pak war, it's safe to bet against Pakistan.

italian spaghetti never forgetti :(

I stand with mutual destruction.

Wont happen if they just glass eachother entirely

India. Pakistan is just all round one of the worst countries on the planet.

If they do, the dust will cloud the Sun long enough for half of the world population to starve.
Im not joking or shitposting, if them 2 fire their nukes at each other, the trash it will send into the atmosphere will fuck the planet up long enough for a half of the world to STARVE
not die instantly, not gradually, but real life world wide food shortages enough for half of the population to starve.
That is if and only IF everyone remains calm and prepares for it on time.
Thats a big fucking IF.

Refugees don't want to come to Eastern Europe. Some Afghans were trying to get into Hungary in order to move on to Germoney and landed in Romania by accident. They started crying when they found out.

al-Andalus stands with Pakistan, inshilallahlalahah brother.

Attached: LiterallyMe.jpg (750x469, 230K)

>implying India wasn't

Arent they in the area where the winds would pretty much send all dust to the equator? I remember something from elementary school about that.

Which is a damn shame. Easter Euros are culturally compatible with muslims.

We also live near the ocean. The world's waters would be polluted and irradiated, there would be food crop shortages.

Think about your IT support, the entire world would have to panic if more than half of its tech support just stopped abruptly. No time to substitute, no time to automate.

>tfw I made a bet 3 years ago that thered be a cobflict in Kashmir within 2 years
I wouldnt be down 10€ if these fuckers acted faster

>The world's waters would be polluted
Just stop shitting in it.

Just the economic impact would be disastrous.

kek enjoy your irradiated poo water

Yeah, our poo supplies would be fucked.

I would be deebly goncerned if that were to happen xD

By nuking you pakis would actually make the world cleaner.

India at least has good food and wacky history/religion. Pakistan is just a cancer on the world.

The FREE State of ASSAM

Glass everything east of Ural for all I care

Asia begins at the Rhine

Real talk

Paki military is weaksauce compared to Pajeet military

Paki military's entire doctrine is to inflict massive casualties to India via their nukes, even if it takes just a couple of warheads

Of course India does not want millions of their countrymen dying so there is balance in the region

Based

India was under nuclear embargo for 3 decades.

Pakis just got theirs from their Chink bros.

by spreading shit violently into the atmosphere then stratosphere then all around the globe

> Israel is created in the late 40s as a religious enclave for Jews via eternal Anglo machinations
> natives who aren't Jews are expelled from their homes and oppressed to the present day
> Pakistan is created in the late 40s as a religious enclave for Muslims via eternal Anglo machinations
> natives who aren't Muslims are expelled from their homes and oppressed to the present day
> somehow Israel's existence is questioned but Pakistan's is not
Why is this?

They don't have nukes powerful enough to do that.

good post.

You'd need thousands of nukes for that.

non-whites would be BTFO

I'm not super educated on the subject but I think most of them were already living there, unlike the jews.

all my decades on the internet I always see packs shittalking India whenever possible, wonder what they will be saying now

deusex.fandom.com/wiki/Vishnu's_Fall

google up, india pakistan partition migration.

>"Like two kids shoving each other on the playground," said historian Alistair Brooks. "You never expect them to come to blows."

This is so 90s.. There was a time when Whites believes India-Pak tension is about some deranged feud for some land. It's about terrorism. Even US accepted it post 9/11.

I side with the biggest democracy in the world

Deus Ex predicted everything right

Attached: 1971_Instrument_of_Surrender.jpg (936x666, 235K)

>pakistan nukes india so that pewdiepie can win with tseries
Based

Could we finally have pakigeonicide

Attached: le happy frog.jpg (438x400, 48K)

> idiot doesn't realize Paki / India has many identical dishes.

I am from Al-Andalus and I stand with our Pakistani BROTHERS

Attached: Albertos.jpg (1305x935, 861K)

I do realise that, but India has way more good food. So if I want either one to survive, it's India.

>many identical dishes.
only the punjabi and awadhi varients.

I don't think the world is really willing to make any significant move over India and Pakistan in the same way as happened, say, with the Balkans prior to the Great War. I think everyone would just stand back, say, "Well, that's a damn shame," and proceed to help pick up the pieces in their new irradiated hellscapes.

This
>indians and pakis exterminate eachother
>they exterminate 70% of the nigger population as a bonus

This, don't fucking point the finger at america on this one, we are wayyy too jelly to let anyone else get nukes. China is the one who fucked shit over with Pakistan and India. If you don't think that China is the real fucking problem with the world then I would encourage you to read up on what they have done. (yes, citation needed but fuck it)

You spelled "Palestine" wrong, but are also objectively correct

Still doesn't make islam any less boring

Millions of Pakistanis are Muhajirs, i.e. Indians who migrated to Pakistan after partition. I heard they even created an elite caste of Muhajirs who control the power spheres of Pakistan. You can actually compare Muhajirs to the average Israeli ("I have the right to return to the land of my ancestors", t. Grigori Ivanovich Slavovski).
I think that the migration of Hindus and Muslims after Indian partition should be more studied in the West, after all it was the largest human migration event ever. It wasn't very orderly lel, just imagine the situation. A train full of M*slims or H*ndus or S*khs, depending on the people that you hate, and full of all their families' belongings, is on their way through your village. It would be a shame if anything happened to them, their luggage was left without supervision and their daughters were stranded in an alien place to them...

>and India
we made our own shit.. no help from Chinks.

Attached: main-qimg-68299263fe6e57a1a41e1e09d2f103fc.gif (455x430, 5K)

Neither
pointless conflict that only the Jews and Chinese will make use of
if any I support peace between these two

Where's your turkesh kebap, I want to buy one

>India
>Seeking deeper military and security ties with US and its allies
>Actively opposing China regionally

>Pakistan
>Strong ties with China
>Fuels extremist insurgencies
>Could not hope to win a conventional war against India

As neutral as I am with Indians, they're obviously the way better option.

Ok yes, sorry. I know you're in a proxy war with China over Aksai Chin, most of my experience is with North Korea. My original point stands though that the US has never wanted other countries to have the bomb or other WMD's or anything that is effective in warfare, because we like to be the only one with those toys

jews how?

>There's not enough nuclear bombs in the world to cause a nuclear winter, so we're alright.

Attached: haha.jpg (800x533, 165K)

doesn't pakistan have an entente with China?

Kek nukelets

lets be honest
nukes are outdated your top brass are already stashing ROGs up in the sky and I doubt if SHTFs we will be slinging minutemens at eachother

>There's not enough nuclear bombs in the world to cause a nuclear winter

Attached: brainlet.jpg (903x960, 52K)

>France
Vive la force de frappe
MERCI GENERAL DE GAULLE

Attached: 1550955886012.png (956x956, 1.06M)

im going to support

DEEZ NUTZ Y'ALL

HAAAAAH GOTEEEMMM

for serious though nothing will come of this other than more posturing from both countries, but in the off chance something does happen. I'll miss all you bros. been praying to god just in case.

Attached: whadyatalkinbeet.jpg (500x500, 41K)

>nukes are outdated
How stupid can you be? Both America and Russia don't have to fire their nukes to doom the planet. All they need to do is detonate them all on their own territories and the amount of nuclear dust that will rain around the globe will be enough to kill us all. Radiation will rain down upon us with every rain drop, it will siphon into the plants, it will siphon into the rivers. If they nuke themselves both at the same time the dust will be enough to cover the skies and cause a dramatic drop in temperature, the death of many plant life and that is before the radiation even start raining down.

Why is human kind so stupid?

USA?

this

Go back to pakistan where you belong

chill out man, and stop taking refugees

I legitimately don't think we've taken in refugees ever since we built those camps on PNG and chrimbus island.

also i'm fully chilled out. just interested in internation affairs, is all.
how are you doing today, my man?

I'm doing good, but got trolled in my class so I just bully peeps around

>and kill some indian fishermen from time to time lmaoooooo
based and maròpilled

> trolled in my class
haha what happened?

>There's not enough nuclear bombs in the world to cause a nuclear winter, so we're alright.

even a shitty war between two shitholes can fuck up the planet

Attached: india-pakistan.gif (800x600, 1.5M)

kids just laugh at me
but I'm chillin so my old man will have to pay more -.-
He's threatening to go to Italy

And here is the fun US-Russia scenario

Attached: US-Russia.gif (800x600, 1.06M)

why do they laugh at you? did you fuck up at the beginning of the year in front of everyone or something?

brb moving to the south pole

Post the data this is based on, because nuclear winter is a long-debunked hoax. No one is using mostly ground-strike missiles.

>nuclear winter
it's the fallout patten, you pleb.