Do you identify with your country or ethnicity more? Or perhaps your region or race?

Do you identify with your country or ethnicity more? Or perhaps your region or race?

For me, it's ethnicity

Attached: 1492478427875.jpg (678x678, 100K)

I identify with my social class.

Attached: Tov_lenin_ochishchaet.jpg (351x504, 265K)

For me, I identify with NEETs and weeaboos regardless of geography. So I guess that is an ethnicity.

Attached: 1550449048161.png (640x480, 193K)

I identify as BASED and REDPILLED.

Attached: 1528484858791.png (1000x1000, 115K)

religion > ethnicity >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> power gap >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> region > country >>>>>>>>>> a piece of shit >>>>>>>>>> race

I identify with my CLASS

Attached: images (2).jpg (666x460, 46K)

just don't know difference between country and ethnicity.

region and race
fuck dinaroids

Attached: 1529686286059.png (3000x3000, 945K)

Religion is an ethnicity, dumbass.

>Religion is an ethnicity, dumbass.

Attached: you.jpg (361x408, 19K)

Based freedumb

>Religion is an ethnicity, dumbass.

Attached: 24d.jpg (244x209, 24K)

Attached: 1514311420705.jpg (553x746, 72K)

I sexually identify as a mongolian horsemaster and you will show me respect if you do not want to have your lands pillaged and women raped

country = nationality
ethnicity = heritage

my county, people here (yorkshire) tend to identify more with yorkshire than with England or the UK

Attached: old-horns-inn.jpg (550x309, 47K)

>third worlders don't know what words mean

I'm just trying to be cynical haha

I identify as a MED BVLL
AVE WESTERN TURKEY

Region first, country second, "european" third.
That's moderately relative, though. Sometimes the order varies

I identify as celtic

America is part of third world

English>British>European

>Do you identify
No

Attached: what.jpg (261x520, 19K)

Region/race then probably nationality.

As someone firmly believing in the idea of the nation state, and the sense of national fraternity that goes with it, I am above all, a Norwegian.

basert

>lived in seven countries by age of 19
>can barely relate to the culture of my country
>english is my strongest language

I can't really identify myself in any culture

i identify with big dig niggas more cuz im one of them

I'm Sarmatian

based

>country or ethnicity
Slovenia is a nation state
>race
meme

It's village>region>ethnicity for me

Nationality for sure. I'm anglo-saxon but I'm also a republican (as in anti-monarchist).

I received my primary education in the US so missed out on a lot of things Brits my age experienced during that time.
To throw another spanner in the works , I'm Anglo-Indian but not at all culturally.
I identify as broadly British, not English, Scottish, Welsh, or Irish, but know there is a massive chunk of stuff missing from my life

With my country.
I've no problem calling a yellow/black/grey dude a frenchman, as long as he's willing to be assimilated into the french culture.

With my ideology and values

I identify with myself

>religion is an ethnicity dumbass
You're thinking of ethnoreligious groups dumbdumb

I don't identify with anything, I'm just me.

Attached: 1545882910827.jpg (826x770, 60K)

My country for sure.

Ethnicity, and then a tiny bit of social class (upper). Nothing else.

that's because japan is homogeneous, in the west we had to invent ethnicity after importing shitskins en masse

cringe
you’re the kind of loser that would have been reeing at Finns 100 years ago, anything to complain about

this

No one uses cringe anymore you dumb boomer

I don't identify at all, I feel like I'm living in another planet when I'm in this shithole

Class. I have more in common with people of my class in foreign countries than a billionaire of my nationality.

You are a third culture kid, someone who relates more to people who had the same international experience than local people.

fpbp

This is why i want to move

Attached: e7iedj.jpg (900x555, 164K)

I’m a typical WASP from the south.

Attached: 9D3D6879-A132-41F5-AA9A-0945AE52303E.jpg (437x431, 23K)

I am greek

Ethnicity of course. You are bound by blood and customs/culture.

where are you from?

Boomer

I identify as myself, I feel like an outsider to everything

Attached: killit.png (318x281, 186K)

Ideology, obviously.

Attached: 9jZW3wa.jpg (1340x1164, 325K)

>english is my strongest language
BONGED

I feel more kinship with Germans than with Romands because I'm not fluent in French. This might change soon because I signed up for a French class.

My country is my ethnicity. Also identify as region, but less.

Caribbean
This is the bane of my existence. The fact that I speak like an American despite never living there makes it worse.

This desu.

I am Greek

Sometimes when i'm writing, i get flashbacks or remember some cool expressions/words that are only said by natives, this is because i started learning english since i was very young by playing video games and watching movies. By the time we started studying english, i was even able to correct our teachers(who was acutally a french language teacher) and when i'm doing an exam correct answers just come like that logically, it's like i basically learnt whole phrases/expressions by heart.