I finally figured out why Jow Forums has an unusual amount of homosexuals on it and why they all seem to be...

I finally figured out why Jow Forums has an unusual amount of homosexuals on it and why they all seem to be aggressively racist, obsessed with blondes, or as if they're Jow Forums migrants. It's because /lgbt/ is dominated by leftist, and /hm/ is a BBC, BMC, BLC paradise. Jow Forums is literally Sweden, and we've taken in all the unwanted gay nazis from the other boards. FUCK

Attached: 21gW5WwfavL.jpg (410x308, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oG7Gym4q4wY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FUCK

Attached: 1519984197811.png (709x1323, 247K)

>unusual amount of homosexuals
It's 3 posters

Attached: 1547582938633.png (645x773, 11K)

Indeed it is fucking all over for you.

Attached: Kiernan-Shipka-28.jpg (1200x1681, 185K)

There's nothing homosexual about liking cute boys.

You’ve clearly never been to /lgbt/. Most of them hate each other and there’s plenty of racists.

>BBC, BMC, BLC
I don't even know what the last two stand for, but they make me excited.

Attached: cims.png (171x268, 46K)

Please stop your gay
Gay is not okay
I say
Gay is not okay
Please do not spread the gay

Attached: noes.jpg (1000x1000, 54K)

Most of them aren't even homo to begin with. Tranner chaser fantasists who would be turned off by the sight of the penis, lesbian larpener middle aged crazy fat guys on ssri, some kids on hrt but still into women exclusively.
I am the real deal. I will fuck your ass if I like it.

Don't know anything about that, but please come to Norway and make luv to our trannies youtu.be/oG7Gym4q4wY

kek latino

Nah there's only the occasional racist, who's like "eww black penis is ugly", but they get quicky chased away by the gay squad.

A quintessentially German post

Oh ffs.

FUCK, they're everywhere now. Jow Forums what do we do. It's over for us. We can't stop them! Next thing you know my daughter will be with a trans.

One of them is a dude. But which one?

Attached: DFYuPzPUAAQ2rWf.jpg (1200x900, 152K)

Big Lithuanian Cock

Right

A geman who doesn't know his big cock acronyms? Big black cock, Big med cock, Big latino cock

Based

The connoisseur shows itself.

Pretty close. It's why I'm here

/hm/ is slow and too much ugly shit
/cm/ is disgusting cartoon shit
/lgbt/ is trannies, fags, and autists

Jow Forums and Jow Forums are a gaybros paradise. It's where I reside, at least.

Attached: juicy_angus123.jpg (500x671, 40K)

cute flags turn me on

Attached: 568c941d9a2b806d2c5497b28a151954.jpg (236x280, 19K)

I can't wait when muslims will conquer Europe so that we can start genociding fags

>Aggressively racist
nani?

Attached: FB_IMG_1551100523337.jpg (480x570, 33K)

>Romanistan
>Muslims and Niggers
ayyy that's a good one

alright, but where is my sweden bf