I wish I could live in Europe

>I wish I could live in Europe

Attached: 1551200797524.jpg (387x437, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Eq-ehODOtEE
youtube.com/watch?v=jx1F5BF3qOg
youtube.com/watch?v=Z2h7ggRUFws
youtube.com/watch?v=OCtN0YaYIzw
s1.webmshare
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I want to move to Asia
>I think moving to a different country will magically solve my problems
>I want to leave my country
>I want to leave my state
>I want to leave my house

Attached: 1549742729603.jpg (474x570, 36K)

I wish I could spend a weekend in Europe and impregnate ten thousand wh*te womxn.

>implying it's not better than the rest
A worker in europe with minimum wage unironically has better life quality than an amerifat making median wage working 50hr/weeks

>I want to leave my room
>I want to get off my bed

Attached: 3574364.jpg (359x410, 19K)

Yes, but you have to deal with E*ropeans

>I wish I could live

Attached: 1530446594320.png (644x740, 11K)

based and NEETpilled

>i wish i had friends

Attached: 1523743753938.png (200x200, 37K)

>I wish

Attached: b77a1765fc5c7a53465969bb27eac822fbd540c29af0d8e2d19ac870449ad54e.jpg (378x378, 31K)

You have no idea how good you have it in Europe keaur

Attached: 9EC08BB8-6CA0-475D-86E9-8E8BCF903B4D.png (720x1280, 1.03M)

Kraut*

If you lived in the America’s without a secured social position and even then you would have no spirit

>my minimum wage
nobody gives a shit about poor fags like yourself. stop being poor. get education, moron

Europe is worse than America in almost every aspect. They make less money, pay more taxes and don't even have washers/dryers and ride fucking bicycles lmao.

>don't even have washers/dryers
Do you mean washing machines?
We invented that and everyone here has one.

youtube.com/watch?v=Eq-ehODOtEE

youtube.com/watch?v=jx1F5BF3qOg

based and redpilled

>implying I earn minimal wage
>implying I didn't study up to master degree for free
I truly pity the amerifats when I look back and realize I'm working 35hr/weeks with one month of paid vacation per year by law

stop shifting the goal posts, frog.
you brought up the working class that is burning your shitty country down as we speak. because their lives must be so great. lmao. kys
and stop larping as an educated person. i know you are a memeing shitskin. go burn cars in your ghetto.

life in europe is objectively superior to life in manz other parts of the world though

he said median wage
that would be middle-class, big guy

>SJWrope
No thanks.

can't you read, retard?
he said
>A worker in europe with minimum wage

read again retard

I'd say living in Europe would be ideal, but only 1-3 countries would be worth living in.
Most of Europe is so infested with Jews and niggers that it's pretty much undesirable these days.

Not to say the US is any better, because it's not. Though, if you live in rural areas in the US, you may have a modicum of freedom.

Attached: 1531828960462.jpg (806x1200, 319K)

>being american is so stressful he's just writing angry posts all over
Welp, it saddened me a little, I guess I'll just take a sick day tomorrow (paid, by law) and see the doctor (reimbursed, by law) then I'll use some of my 30 paid vacation days

>has better life quality than an amerifat making median wage working 50hr/weeks

Attached: babby.jpg (680x680, 37K)

>the american accuses europe of being "infested with jews"

Attached: 1525844989680.png (327x137, 57K)

You're right. I watched a documentary recently that described how Jews were leaving Europe to embark for Israel because there were too many Muslims.
youtube.com/watch?v=Z2h7ggRUFws

>56%

Attached: 1546219375897.jpg (247x242, 22K)

Dann verpiss dich doch du Negerschwanzlutscher

good one, Muhammed.
I bet this one is blocked in your Jewish-run country. youtube.com/watch?v=OCtN0YaYIzw

>>I think moving to a different country will magically solve my problems
often it solves many problems

I wish i was born in america t b h, having to live in europe is mostly shit unless you are a tourist or a retired boomer.
europoors have to pay a shitload of taxes, hate speech laws, no guns, lower wages, higher price for gas, insanely long waiting times for healthcare, crazy bureaucracy, mass importing of muslims and you are ruled by unelected EU bureaucrats.
on top of this italy has high as fuck unemployment and is illegal to defend yourself.

grass is always greener on the other side ezio

dont know how good you have it until you don't. go live in america and find out. the only thing good about america is high wages if u are in STEM + fast food everywhere.

nice larp lad

>good one, Muhammed.

Attached: 1527871858195.png (714x1000, 900K)

were you able to load that video?

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x320, 41K)

why do you quote this, dumbass? what does that part have to do with my post?

Well, most of Europe has a higher standard of living than America.

everything.
the European countries you're looking at have a much lower population which allows them to live on minimum wage.
Roughnecks like yourself have to bust their ass over 40 hours a week just to survive because the Jews make money that way.

everything i said is true, nice cope
except in america there are more job opportunities which pay higher than europe, also is easier to start business meanwhile here you would end in a bureaucratic + taxation hell.
Getting a STEM degree is one year quicker and while college can be expensive the high wages will cover it

>Well, most of Europe has a higher standard of living than America.

Attached: 2n8ndr.jpg (543x443, 29K)

Not an argument

>allows them to live on minimum wage.
That's what I am talking about you absolute imbecile. Why the fuck does anyone need to live on minimum wage?? That's why I said. stop being a poor fag. You don't even know what you are trying to say, stop maneuvering, faggot.

>ride fucking bicycles lmao.
This is objectively a good thing. What the fuck are you even on about?

I could live in Hope

Attached: 41CCV4WT7BL.jpg (302x300, 16K)

>europe is one country
that's your level of thinking.
if you really needed arguments, you could check the stats yourself. such as average income, disposable income, income tax, etc. BY COUNTRY. not stupid shit like "most of europe". but you are too dumb apparently. so you are just memeing as most faggots on this board.

Europe might be a better place to live if you're a low-life with no education or other qualifications to be honest.

When people say "Europe", they usually mean western europe(Germany, Netherlands, UK, etc).

I'm saying the US system doesn't work.
I'm not suggesting that Europe works better; I'm saying that Europe's economy works more efficiently because of the population.
I would strongly suggest, however, that there are 1-2 European countries that are superior.
s1.webmshare com/v9L0W.webm

Attached: 1539122702996.png (4200x6184, 1.19M)

S T O P B E I N G P O O R