I'm suffering MORE here in the 1st world than people in the 3rd world!

>I'm suffering MORE here in the 1st world than people in the 3rd world!

Attached: 1530172543649.gif (800x371, 193K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZOT9yp07hN8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But I am. Most third-worlders don't have the misfortune of reading your posts.

Is there something you want to talk about, rodrigo?

Don't worry. You'll be Filipino soon

Did the sexpats not pay your sister again

nigga just walk outside and be in paradise

Attached: lllllllllllllllllll.jpg (1024x683, 137K)

The Philippines isn't that bad. I'd move there if i could secure a source of income.

>Why yes, as a citizen of the so-called "first world" I do suffer from high taxes, an atomized, nihilistic society and lack of opportunity compared to my boomer forebears.

Attached: 552-1-500x500.jpg (500x500, 33K)

>f*rstoid doesn't think we don't suffer from high taxes and lack of opportunity as well
>plus the usual extortion and sweat shops
lol

>high taxes, an atomized, nihilistic society and lack of opportunity compared to my boomer forebears.

we have all of these things and live in the third world?

third worlders literally have no pressure. they live as pseudo-neets with big families (real estate is cheap). parents support them. having kids is not a big deal compare to first world countries. food is healthier and cheaper, people are in better shape, more freedom to be yourself.

first worlders have to deal with 8 hours of mental stress working a lifeless office job. work life is much more difficult in the first world. thirdie life is built around community, family, and love for each other. simple low stress jobs are everywhere and provide enough to live if everyone is working. in the first world, you need a prestigious job or you doom your children to even more stress and mental illness.

firsties never have that big family, comfy feeling. this is because they are obsessed with safety and private property, so they have a small family and a shitty apartment. living in the first world is a barren existence.

so fuck you thirdie, you dont know how good you have it.

Attached: download.png (251x201, 7K)

>If you thirdies have it so bad why don't you move here so you can wagecuck and be shamed for not owning a mcmansion at age 25.

Attached: dd-500x500.jpg (500x500, 26K)

how do you even suffer in the third world
just scalp some video games and get rent money for years

Shoot to kill motherfucker
Abusive Sexpats not allowed

Absolutely this

>dude, just walk outside and be in paradise

Attached: file.png (1024x617, 326K)

>(real estate is cheap)
lol
>food is healthier and cheaper
lol
>people are in better shape
maybe in amerifat standards lol

>firsties are obsessed with safety and private property
Third world too, you would be obsessed if you get robbed in broad daylight constantly lmao

>first worlders have to deal with 8 hours of mental stress working a lifeless office job
Me too lmao it even goes to 12 hours a day because of lack of labor law implementation

i know. i have posted similar things a few times. i know this is true because i have family in the third world who are "jealous" of our lives here, where my whole family is a stressed out, neurotic mess.

my family in my home country is poor, but much more social and connected. their biggest complaint is that retarded luxury items like TVs or new cars are impossibly expensive. superficial idiots.

Attached: ork.png (218x232, 7K)

>think people live better in the 3rd world
>complains when his first world country starts to get 3rd world problems
Enough with the larp already

Yeah me too. Family in mexico lives easy as fuck lives. Giant family in two houses next to each other. Over here in usa we rent and live paycheck to paychfkeck in a small fractured family

>my country has tons of natural resources yet i am still third world because my people dont know how to be competent and incorruptible!

Attached: 1547704036528.png (1364x1204, 56K)

Calm down Rodrigo, I ain't no sexpat.

>Me too lmao it even goes to 12 hours a day because of lack of labor law implementation

How common is the nightshift there? I have coworkers who work from 8 AM EST until 8 PM EST, seems like torture.

Lmao you whiteoids are so fucking soft and sheltered, I worked under the blasting sun 10 hours every day since I was 14, I lived in the poorest conditions imaginable sometimes me an my family had to live in one single room and I just kept moving, you will never be able to experience that in the first world
>but muh muh mental stress
Stfu you faggot you don't know how easy you have it if you can't handle mental stress in the first world then you are a sissy faggot who drinks too much soi

>singapore
>natural resources
lololololololololololol

>my city state is 1st world!!
If we were that small we would have done that years ago, Peter Lim

>Canada became first world since it's inception
>There are "countries" out there older than Canada that are third world
wtf just stop killing each other and use tax money properly???

Are there people in the third world??

>my country has tons of natural resources yet i am still third world because all the wealth from those resources is seized by the government and flows abroad through offshores
gigachad.png

exactly, we have none
at least develop your major cities. manila looks like a shithole stuck in the 20th century

Look how healthy and happy she is
youtube.com/watch?v=ZOT9yp07hN8

Industrial revolution was a mistake

real estate IS CHEAP. there are very little zoning laws and enforcement. it is easy to build extra rooms onto houses in the third world.

food IS healthier and cheaper. you have no idea what you are talking about. do you think cold-ass minnesota has fresher fruit than brazil? GTFO

>Third world too, you would be obsessed if you get robbed in broad daylight constantly lmao
you dont understand, parents will not leave money to their children, spend it all before they die. kick their kids out at 18 (because they are a "burden" to the parents personal income). first worlders are OBSESSED with capital and accumulating magic numbers on a screen. you cant conceive such a thing until you actually live here and experience it. inhuman.

your "stressful" jobs are nothing. you just chill and chat with stupid boomers all day at call-centers. or walk around outside and actually get sunlight and fresh air. and you can LIVE on those jobs. my peers and i have stare at confusing, absurdly written technical documents and figure out what it means. anxiously outperforming each other because bossman cuts bottom 20% every year. and we catch up on work during the weekends. and if you dont work these type of jobs, you become homeless or cant afford anything besides junk food and semi-homelessness. AND jobs are difficult to find, where there is much more turnover in jobs in the third world. easy to lose jobs, easy to find them there. here it is impossible.

Davao, Cagayan De Oro, Naga, Cebu, Iloilo, Baguio are decent cities, Manila is a shithole because of the sheer size of the country and only Manila has opportunity.

Your city state being developed isn't a tall order, nor is it something really hard to do, Lim these cities above would have done the Singapore route a long time ago

Het
No Aus in SEA

i am not white. you are a dumb fucking monkey who doesnt realize how nice it is to be outside. i would trade places with you in a second.

Cebu is NOT a decent city
>t. Cebuano

Solid post again. I think the only reason people migrate to the first world is because they are sold a fantasy by western movies that life is better over here when its not at all.

The average iq of a third worlder is 80.
They live in a constant state of blissful ignorance.

What did you mean by this

>your "stressful" jobs are nothing. you just chill and chat with stupid boomers all day at call-centers
lol most of the jobs here are hard physical labor, or tedious office work with long hours of no overtime pay, and go beyond your job qualifications

>food IS healthier and cheaper.
So that's why we eat literal trash right? Lol have you even eaten the fruits here, made by poor farmers with no funds to farm properly? lol

>real estate IS CHEAP. there are very little zoning laws and enforcement.
In your 1st world standards it is. Lol
Land grabbing (bribing officials so they change owners of lands fraudulently) is rampant here, imagine owning a land for 30 years then realizing a rich real estate owner took ownership by bribing land officials lol you have no idea how common that is here,

it's happened to us too

You have no idea how hard life is here, you are delusional.

Yes it is, if it was its own city state it would have the money to fix their shit, most of these cities subsidize the other places in the country.

Hell yeah, living in the third world is awesome, we have lefties every fucking where and I can enjoy all the social and economic problems that I want

Is this 1st worlder believe? 3rdworlder works more hour and paid less. A single house/apartment use for 2-3 generation because is stupid expensive, house cost aren't that different between here and in the suburb USA, house in near cbd/city could cost 200k toward million usd.

I almost understood that.

you are stupid. i literally visit family in the third world. maybe filipinos have specific problems that are unique. in my parents home country, all it takes is not being mentally ill, and your life is comfy mode. the pressure in first world countries is insane, thirdies cannot imagine

sad chad

>boohoo my country is so bad and life here is suffering
>yet people from all over the world travel there to spend their vacations
yeah ok.

>visit family in the third world
Oh, so you're speaking of 'experience' because you 'visited'? Lol

>all it takes is not being mentally ill, and your life is comfy mode
You actually believe this
lol

>pressure in first world countries is insane
smae as the pressure in escaping poverty, or the pressure to work because if you don't you die? we don't have social safety nets? lol

Please spend more vacations here
Finnish and Swedes are the easiest people to scam
So people scam and rob you first before us

if third world is suffering why then you breed so much?

Nigger you know nothing about high taxes

Because of their logic that more children = more hands to do work
also
>you
Why exclude yourself

Worse, Manila looked a lot better in the 20th century when there was only 13 million people in the entire Philippines. Now there is 13 million in Metro Manila alone.

Attached: Jones-Bridge-skyview-with-Post-Office-1930s.jpg (1600x969, 604K)

Russia has a contracting population like most developed countries without huge immigration.

Mr Doorman, I forgot my jacket inside yesterday

Can I get in for a second ?

This is a good question. I dont belive life can be that bad in any country with a high birthrate. In nature, animals dont breed when conditions are bad. Mice utopia and such

How are houses so expensive when you havr declining population? You guys are jewed by the euro central bank

How can pooskins breed so fast?

>lack of opportunity compared to my boomer forebears.
Funnily enough this is true. I got my current job basically boomer style by emailing the boss of a company, while in America I'd be stuck sending hundreds or thousands of rejected applications. I would probably have failed out of uni too.

Your job markets are all oversaturated and your unis are much more competitive and serious.

Thats a first world country

Europe had a population explosion too, but it was a tad more gradual because the technological advances that enabled it didn't come all at once like they did for the rest of the world. It takes a while for the population to adjust to lower mortality. Philippines is almost over the hump - the number in pic related is generally around 6-8 in preindustrial societies.

Attached: Screenshot_20190227-075807.jpg (720x268, 50K)

We were on our way to 1st world status in the 50s and 60s
Then it all fell to shit

Argentina is third world?

Kinda like america

The Philippines has never been able to attain double digit GDP growth at any period in history. Even if it did, it would have to grow far faster than even South Korea to attain first world status. South Korea went from 20 million to 50 million people while the Philippines went from 20 million to 100 million.

It didn't help that nobody was willing to buy our overpriced shit as the peso was hardly worth the 2:1 USD fixed peg. That peg also helped cause the Balance of Payments crisis under Marcos and the IMF that BTFOed our economy.

Attached: Ackcyually.jpg (700x700, 53K)

Fuck off Poland nobody asked you

You are the one living in the state of blissful ignorance

user, when Korea was still a largely agrarian country we were already a manufacturing hub in the late 50s. We were growing like 8% annually

The only reason we were above South Korea for a while is because they got destroyed by wars twice. They were already beating us before WW2.

Once you factor in population growth the Philippines was always behind everyone else. Aside from the recovery period after the wars with Spain and America.

Attached: Comparison of GDP growth in 8 Asian Nations.png (905x692, 109K)

Behind in terms of GDP per capita growth to clarify. We started out as one of the richest under Spain.

GDP numbers don't show the full picture.
We were already prosperous in the Commonwealth years, and post WW2 we already the leaders in manufacturing, despite also starting almost from scratch.
We had the formula for economic growth embedded for 1st world status by then, and were part of an economic miracle in the 50s.

Read up on "The Philippine Economy: Development, Policies, and Challenges", it's a better and accurate look at where we were and solving the puzzle on why we failed.

>Once you factor in population growth the Philippines was always behind everyone else
consumer goods, processed raw materials and had assembly plants for automobiles, televisions and home appliances, etc.

Why do people in this thread pretend that America is f*rst world? It’s as thirdie as it gets

based Ivan

based Vladimir

this

their gni is high but so is the inequality

Mit suffering is the greatest suffering possible.

Am I third world?

idk but based as fuck regardless

>"work"
>Sitting in a plastic chair smoking

I'm not suffering. I'll try to have fun also for thirdies since your suffering so much

200k is cheaper than the cheapest house here. Your suffering are still worse of course but to have a house here I need to become millionaire kek

He's Indonesian, not Polish

under deregulated capitalism, your standard of living depends more on your personal income than on your country

there are ukrainian oligarchs who have a better standard of living than most swiss
but achieving a high income is naturally easier in switzerland than in the ukraine

lol