Wow... fuck white 'people'

wow... fuck white 'people'

Attached: 1550976128512.jpg (1080x975, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n1_y9JK0ADU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Based and nigletpilled

>dindu nuffin
there's no way this is real

Attached: 1542162099669556300.jpg (999x749, 42K)

Powerful...

This why wh*tes genuinely terrify me. They conceal their true racist opinions with small talk and a creepy ass smile.

Attached: 1489021236691.png (253x199, 6K)

you don't even know if this is real or not
this is why canadians terrify me, they're all so dense and gullible. easy to be brainwashed by their government

I'm basing this off of my personal experience you self-hating white worshipper.
this is most these people think of brazilians
youtube.com/watch?v=n1_y9JK0ADU

nonwhites NEVER make racial jokes to each other.....

i bet you grew up in some upper middle class sheltered town. some of the funniest shit ever was hanging out with the black kids and shitting on all the mexican and asian kids that walked by.

why couldn't this be real? There is nothing wrong with banter you dumb nigger. Not every white is a limp wristed soyboy, who thinks you can't make fun of niggers. If they don't like it, they can fuck back to Africa.

Attached: nigger_lovers.jpg (720x960, 111K)

Jews would be my guess.

normally whites don't either. You don't joke about something you don't care or know about. The only people, you only joke about them if you had the misfortune of knowing them.

it's real
he lost his job at google and later made an apology video

I know my propaganda posters and that doesn't seem to legit.

Attached: DwHVNXKWkAAveky.jpg (645x773, 46K)

funny how white supremacists, alt righters, conspiratards, "proud boys", incels, redpill types are always the biggest soyboys around. just look at milo, the vice hipster nazi guy, sarmon of akkad or whatever the fuck is his name, that other youtube wog fat fuck. always unwashed, unkempt, greasy looking, weak losers. really makes you think.

racial pride is the only thing these losers have. That's why a lot of these redpill alt right types are obsessed with asian women (who worship pale skin)

tfw its 40 years later and labour are still nigger lovers

This. I'm black and my white girlfriend loves me and not those racist retards

The world is diverse, white women love black man. Get over it for fucks sake. That's why I love Jow Forums

It's only when you've succumbed to the deepest levels of degeneracy that you can understand why it's not something you want to hold up as the standard for society to live by. You get the same thing with gay guys who got burned by the gay culture of the 70s and 80s being turbotrad despite gobbling the cock.

>There is nothing wrong with banter you dumb nigger. Not every white is a limp wristed soyboy, who thinks you can't make fun of niggers. If they don't like it, they can fuck back to Africa.
What's wrong with you. It's just a kid and it's not even a kid bullying another kid, it's a grown man twice his age.

Attached: 1551234650139.jpg (660x574, 31K)

True that. I'm a white male (power bottom) with several black males that are topping me

Fuck racists

It's a little nigger kid. She should learn his place in this world as soon as possible to be hones with you

The world is no fun park

The norwegian women are the same, they think we're exotic. Being muslim sure is nice

t. still too cowardly to go and fight india

that kid is actually attractive though

Attached: 1538238782975.png (1106x830, 911K)

kill niggers

>just look at milo
wth is he still relevant

>You get the same thing with gay guys who got burned by the gay culture of the 70s and 80s being turbotrad despite gobbling the cock.
that literally never happened

disgusting
kill all wh*tes

desu i don't get it, is he taking a photograph of the kid simply because he's never seen a nigger before? what's the point of the picture?

i thought only asians did that

Shut the fuck up boomer

It's obviously jokes retard

fucking based