Is German engineering a meme or do they still produce quality products?

Is German engineering a meme or do they still produce quality products?

Attached: DUjwrARU8AAQzir.jpg (1024x768, 118K)

Go home young man

Japanese are outpacing the Germans at consumer product engineering (ex. cars, knives), but the Germans still dominate at industrial engineering

it's a meme ...see eissions and it wll become even more a meme in a few years with China

Japan has done it better and cheaper. They have a nice aesthetic though.

Most of the time yes. VW and H&K are overrated trash though.

Attached: 1547175949785.jpg (1080x1266, 139K)

>still

Cars and knives, definitely the Japanese are doing a better job.

Knorr is fucking nice though

I wonder why all famous German companies and brands were created in America, French and British occupation zones, and not even a single one in Russian occupation zone. Russian imbecilism is like a flu?

Attached: 250px-Deutschland_Besatzungszonen_8_Jun_1947_-_22_Apr_1949.svg.png (250x296, 38K)

Many companies in the OP pic are older than WW2
Soviets collectivized private companies and destroyed them by that

Western Germany since 1990 till today spent already more than 3 trillion (!) dollar in donations to Eastern Germany to make it remotely similar to the Western part of the country. Russian occupation is comparable to nuclear fallout.

Aldi is my shit. One of the few affordable grocery stores left

This. Siemens is a fucking beast to this day in industrial automation

We are the engineering

i prefer buying german, knowing i'll get something for my money

German engineering is the best when you need something to be seriously engineered. The problem is that they don't know when to stop engineering something, sometimes resulting in the most absurdly overengineered stuff.

>First czech republic industry
>Czechs having money
Fuck soviets

Attached: IMG_0207.png (650x773, 47K)

Why most of them are in the south?

IFA wartburg barkas trabant

you zoomers are cancerous, those companies knowledge skill and workers didnt just vanish with reunion

They do

Attached: prometheus_engineer_smiling_gif_by_milky0candy-d5lonet.png (706x780, 501K)

The only people I see driving German cars are nogs who are probably in debt up to their eyeballs just for their car payments

All companies in soviet bloc were technologically backward in comparison with companies from the West, hence all of them went bankrupt in circumstances of market competition.

none of them is quality apart from BASF

Bavarians and Swabians are greedy Jews who do everything for money
t. Swabian

Imagine getting in debt for a VW MB or Audi

Attached: 1642a743.png (441x302, 27K)

Yes they did. They vanished into west germany. Where people are much better paid. East germany is being constantly braindrained.

German stuff is good usually.

We produce high quality products because we set high standards for everything. We strive for perfection and success. Stagnation is a term unknown to any German. Advancement makes the core of our ideals.
To support this mindset we require stringent regulations. This principle, however, entails both advantages and disadvantages. You become vain, stubborn and fail to see the big picture.

Germany's economy is the most successful economy of the West with the biggest trade surplus mainly because their biggest trade partner is not the West, but Central-Eastern Europe. German economy has its own sphere of trade and influence (Mitteleuropa), where they build their factories and gain massively from educated populations and cheap labour, while the rest of the Western Europe has no such possibility. German business has natural inclination for expansion eastward, and that's what the USA is afraid of, that Germany builds its economical empire in the East and cooperates with Russia/China, because it endangers American hegemony.

For example Poland's trade with Germany in 2019 is going to be bigger than Germany's trade with UK or Italy

Attached: pobrane.jpg (1145x589, 144K)

no they werent, die zoomer shit

Everything which is ruled by the russian subhuman is impoverished and inferior. Today's Hungary is main source of super-cheap sluts for civilized countries mainly because Russians deprived it of possibility of capital accumulation for 45 years.

die zoomer shit

Give example of at least one soviet product made in 70s/80s that was technologically superior to the same products made in the West, please

look its a pole shittalking something he knows nothing about. Upset that your family betrayed the Party and got rightfully punished for it?

It was good for the West to have a russian subhuman keeping 200 mln of people in Central-Eastern Europe in everlasting poverty and technological backwardness, though. It enabled you to get rid of competition and use this population as a source of cheap labour and prostitutes after fall of the Russian-Jewish experiment called "soviet union". I am not surprised at all that the West loves Russia so much.

Blow it out of your ass, Capitalist. You are mentally ill.

We will see if you (the West and its Russian ape) are going to be so tough and smug while being confronted with the Chinese economical power.

The quality of cars has constantly gone downhill, I don't know man

You are mentally ill and heavily autistic, seek help.

Blow it out your ass

we're simply the best

better than all the rest

die zoomer shit

>all these angry commies in western countries

Gras is always greener but there is no reason to be a failure in life if you have an above average intelligence in Western Europe.

so why are you a shitskin neet in HOLLAND?

Because they're catholics

Why are you an autistic bootlicker defending cucktalism on Jow Forums? I think you are the failure in life.

I'm not either of the two people you described. I consider myself to be doing ok for a 24 year old. Working ever since I finished my master's degree and started out with 40-45k a year before tax

Also known as a rich cucktalist who deserves a bullet in the revolution.

>Thinking the government has enough knowledge or the capacity to run a profit let alone run everything properly or as good as it is now.

Don't take the things we have here for granted fren

Also 40-45k a year before taxes isn't a fatcat salary, I only make about 2500 after tax per month. Which is slightly above median income

Things should not run for profit, they should be run for the people. Material wellness does not matter.

Enjoy living on rations and standing in line for a piece of bread.

Make better cars than you, Juan.

Not in car manufacturing at least

>flag

Attached: 739030e9.jpg (240x240, 9K)

They moved out of Berlin after WW2

Japanese car are way more reliable

The small companies probably do, the big ones are mostly living memes.

Something about communism + planned central economy where nobody is allowed to own private bussinees.

But you are probably too young to remember.

seething
pic related, finnish annual vehicle inspection fail rates for car models, followed by odometer, followed by most common reasons for failure, as reported by A-Katsastus.

Attached: inspection_data_2003_2010.png (1876x1704, 271K)

This.
>thyssenkrupp
>Linde
>BASF
I worked with two engineers from tkIS, called for an overhaul, and they were fucking pro, solving issues rapidly and thinking way ahead of us in every topic.

you are a shitskin immigrants lol, no ethnic dutchie brings poleshit reasoning into a discussion, especially not an educated one, dicklet failure

I'm dutch from my mother's side and Mediterranean on my dad's side.

Try to compare any system that didn't run on greed and was a big scale operation to a profit-based company and tell me which performs better and which one brings the better product at a lower price