Do you love Japan?

Do you love Japan?

Attached: 0c187d86c627d281e5adf3fe94dec0e8.png (746x557, 354K)

the comparison is not really straightforward because Michelin Guides are released in different years for different countries, and some countries don't even have one released yet

no

yes

>put raw fish on a ball of rice
FIVE HUNDRE DORRAR PREASE

This.

>puts a chunk of butter into everything
500 euro si vous plait

Why is Spain twice?

Don't ask, goy.

Bump

The place my family used to go was listed on Michelin recommendations or some bullshit, I think they didn't get any star though,
and now impossible to make a reservation.
I bet they raise the price as well.
I fucking hate the whole Michelin nonsense.

I love Japan but wouldn't want to live there for sure.

yes, turks are all altai loving weaboos (except for islamists, but they shouldnt be considered real turks anyways)

Attached: 20190224_020044.jpg (372x372, 58K)

Not so much. The country is well managed but people is strange

Imagine being THIS mad about 8 stars and Rome not making the top 10
>muh pizza tho
>muh pasta tho
>bippity bappity boopity

The cheapest Italian Pizza is better than eating rice and raw fish.

i'm genuinely chuffed i was born in a country where people can quintessentially appreciate fish on rice
>mfw eat sushi

Attached: 1549018194871.png (1063x952, 1.18M)

Why is the UK lumped with Ireland

>t. G.I. Joe
Shouldn't you be whining about how Boston Pizza beats Italian pizza?

Rightful clay amirite?

You guys birthed Gaki no Tsukai, so you're based as far as I'm concerned. Your food's good too, so it's okay that you hate foreigners.

Attached: pied.gif (341x250, 2.77M)

based

Cocks

>THE UK IRELAND

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

うま

I hate japan so fucking much. I seriosuly wish this country never ever existed along with all its inhabitants. It's the quintessential cringe nation. Nobody makes me cringe like gooks with all their fake happiness and fake representation of europe and their brainwashed "cartoons" with shitty animation and shitty characters with extremely shallow personality (and no, don't you dare cherry-pick me some good animation, we both know 90% of anime is actually eye cancer), no politics or critical thinking about the current state of the world.
I am so fucking happy japanese get depression when going to Paris and seeing what Europe actually looks like, it's like they take the redpill and they stop living in their made up world.
I hope this will cause most of them to commit suicide and i want to see their population die completely, along with Southern K*reans, who look like discount Japanese.

BASED

lmaoooo

cringe ass nae nae baby (2012-2014, shot to death)

Attached: 1551141621245.png (680x881, 719K)

Holy fucking BASED, chinks blown the fuck out

cringe ass nae nae baby (2012-2014, shot to death)

I hate anime stop posting that shit

Attached: 1551032799017.png (1015x675, 392K)

Rude. Apologize and make out

>japanese get depression when going to Paris and seeing what Europe actually looks like
Who wouldn't?

Attached: 3523327_3_3066_plusieurs-milliers-de-personnes-ont-marche-a_2a3be57b30eca895fe855f4a9e2eed37.jpg (1068x534, 118K)

>Gaki no tsukai
Holy based, best shows on Earth.
What are your favorite batsu games ?

I've seen all of them, even the deleted scenes for each one, and I love them all, but the more recent batsu games haven't got the same feel as the older ones. I think the best one so far is the EDF one that aired back in 2013. The newer games feel kind of stale and rushed, especially the Treasure Hunters game that's still getting subbed. I still enjoyed the two parts that have come out, though.

Thats only 25% of their content, though. Kiki, I Wanted to Try, Lincoln, and their miscellaneous other shows are where they really shine. The GnT subreddit is also beginning to sub the Monster House series that everyone's been asking for months now.

Attached: 1484599677124.jpg (422x562, 52K)

Thanks man I will check them out then

This. I love Japan but their food is terrible.

Allegations of leniency with stars for Japanese cuisine
In 2010 Michelin guides ranked Japan as the country with the most starred restaurants. This sparked questioning over whether these high ratings were merited for Japanese restaurants, or whether the Michelin guide was too generous in giving out stars to gain an acceptance with Japanese customers and to enable the parent tire-selling company to market itself in Japan.[70] The Wall Street Journal reported in 2010 that some Japanese chefs were surprised at receiving a star, and were reluctant to accept one, because the publicity caused an unmanageable jump in booking, affecting their ability to serve their traditional customers without lowering their quality.[71]

Michelin shit is for cuckolds who prefer to pay 10 times as much for what’s at best presented a little better than a good local place with no stars. Just find out what the locals think is good and eat there