Heres what my mum who is a nurse thinks of the different countries and their workers

heres what my mum who is a nurse thinks of the different countries and their workers.

Indian
>Lazy always say they will work shifts before disappearing, always blame other people instead of accepting they are wrong
Vietnamese
>said they are the hardest and best workers
Chinese
>they are either "peasants" or princesses
>peasants work really hard and are good workers princesses think they are better than everyone and get the peasants to do everything for them
Braziliian
>said there is one brazillian who always sooks if they have to eat lunch 30 secs later than normal
Arabs
>batshit crazy who will start arguments for no reason
Bogans
>are fat and drink to much

didnt mention wogs but she has a positive view on wogs

Attached: australian nurse.jpg (700x300, 39K)

wait a second, I'm pretty sure Australians hate Viets, just as much as Americans.

Also, Arabs are pretty polite - your mom is a fucking liar.

She's taking the Big Bogan Cock fyi

Does she make fun of patients' penis sizes?

this is talking about in the medical industry, australians dont hate viets

These plus I've worked with poos, they literally want extra hours because they have no social life and want to make money to feed their family of 600.

That was my experience too, they're far from lazy.

Lachie, I didn't know your mum is a nurse. Is that where all the hatred came from?

she mentioned that patients would wake up during operations and that they would give them drugs to forget, so she might

my name is liam which is also celtic and based

>didnt mention wogs but she has a positive view on wogs
yeah i'm sure she does George Paololopolous

>Tfw at a party.
>Bitch grinding against me.
>Have a hard shell wallet.
>Oh god user it's so hard and big.
>Her face when I pull it out later.
Still smash tho

Attached: d0a14a99224123f0acade24d60abee78.jpg (236x261, 11K)

>because they have no social life
based
my kind of guys
i worked in a hospital this is also true
fucking nurses and doctors are all scumbags any patient that acts out even a bit gets drugged up to the nines and have to stay longer then they normally would
your mum's probably a cunt too OP

Despite le ebin war failure, most Americans like Viets and non-Chinese Asians in general.

No you don't understand. It's like someone strapped a bomb to them and they'll detonate if they go out with people other than their race. My nigga worked back back to 12 hour shifts cus I was too hungover to work one day and he was OK with it as long as he got paid.

With one exception, arabs were probably the coolest foreign guys I've met. They're always cheerful and genuinely kind people

wtf are bogans and wogs?
speak the 'lingua franca' pls
not australian dialect

bogan = low income /lower class australian normally of british/irish origin

wog = someone from southern europe italian/greek etc

>Also, Arabs are pretty polite

Attached: 1425175783927.jpg (419x480, 53K)

>arabs are polite

Yea, no

Attached: 20190212_185823.jpg (176x179, 25K)

you need to go back