Poland should apologize for their death camps

Poland should apologize for their death camps

Attached: 60533F13-6FCC-4583-B086-616A0858AE44.png (597x843, 153K)

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopedia.ushmm.org/content/en/article/combating-holocaust-denial-evidence-of-the-holocaust-presented-at-nuremberg
fcit.usf.edu/holocaust/resource/document/document.htm
spiegel.de/international/fifty-million-nazi-documents-germany-agrees-to-open-holocaust-archive-a-411983.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/hungary/12009564/Nazi-holocaust-documents-found-behind-wall-of-Budapest-apartment.html
nationalarchives.gov.uk/education/resources/holocaust/
dw.com/en/un-holocaust-files-reveal-allies-knowledge/a-38498671
youtube.com/watch?v=HOHthnsuhPw
encyclopedia.ushmm.org/content/en/article/einsatzgruppen
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oh shit, I'm sorry.

Yes goy

>inb4 poles forced nazis to genocide jews

the holocaust is fake. no way 6 millions jews died in such a short time span

Sorry for what

Attached: ramb2.jpg (640x428, 65K)

>There were death camps
Well shit. I guess this is some new information.

Except the fact that Germans were complete autists when it comes to documenting everything, you'd have to have low IQ to deny something so well documented

you have to have low iq to document genocide as well

proofs?

Go.dig up Nuremberg documents since I know if I put effort in this you'll go with predictable "da joo propaganda"
The original documents exist in German and American museums too, go have a look while you're at it

Don't know about the documentation, but it's dumb to say that there's no way " 6 millions jews died in such a short time span" when the war itself had a death toll of 70-85 million people

no
provide proofs or holocaust didnt happen

Prove WW2 happened

ww2 can be proven
6 gorillion jew deaths cannot be proven

Attached: 1C439009-6075-4EF0-941D-FC6A614D9CD1.jpg (480x467, 19K)

9/11 didnt happen

Our daddy taught us not to be ashamed of our deeds. Especially since we've been genocided and all.

encyclopedia.ushmm.org/content/en/article/combating-holocaust-denial-evidence-of-the-holocaust-presented-at-nuremberg

fcit.usf.edu/holocaust/resource/document/document.htm

spiegel.de/international/fifty-million-nazi-documents-germany-agrees-to-open-holocaust-archive-a-411983.html

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/hungary/12009564/Nazi-holocaust-documents-found-behind-wall-of-Budapest-apartment.html

nationalarchives.gov.uk/education/resources/holocaust/

dw.com/en/un-holocaust-files-reveal-allies-knowledge/a-38498671

youtube.com/watch?v=HOHthnsuhPw

prove it

I wish I hadn't happened.

websites hosted by (((them)))

Attached: 5F6A2632-9EB1-407A-925A-A2650E129DA6.png (317x293, 46K)

>Being so predictable
I hope you're trolling because you're actually perfect example of how retarded holocaust deniers are, my links included documents

>I know if I put effort in this you'll go with predictable "da joo propaganda"

Attached: afa92a2a0ebcc5c2d77ade8f774c0edc.jpg (700x781, 62K)

documents forged by (((them)))

Attached: 72D32BD0-88F3-49E9-85C4-428B37E7DE86.jpg (600x737, 75K)

>ww2 can be proven
Then prove it

History of nazis documenting everything is well known fact
Now prove holocaust didn't happen

Attached: d65.gif (680x499, 1.64M)

i will

youre shilling the holocaust way to hard there goldstein

Attached: E051BAD4-FC90-4092-8452-2D21BAE9BCCE.jpg (700x714, 84K)

That's not proof that it didn't happen
Where's your proof? It happened until you prove it wrong

Attached: 385.jpg (317x267, 22K)

Attached: holocaust_deniers_blindfolded.jpg (960x506, 51K)

Putting 11 million bodies one by one into ovens to scatter their ashes in random areas around the camps is illogical for numerous reasons, as is the supposed skeletons still found in the ovens that they took pictures of. If the ovens burned them to ashes than why would the body still be there in one piece, for that matter why would the camps still be there? The Japanese covered up their inhuman experiments very well and most of their people were amateurs in nearly every catgory compared to the Germans, none of this makes any sense!

>Ukraine
Lol wut?

those polish bastards shooting the victims in the spine so they would suffer even more

>falling for an obvious bait

WOODEN DOORS

encyclopedia.ushmm.org/content/en/article/einsatzgruppen

why did the polish build a swimming pool and theatre in the camps if they were just going to kill them?

For the SS. The bigger camps were like small cities outside the prisoner areas. Some even had traffic lights.

wow, based poles helping the ss

Well they were just a german puppet state most of the war.

and finland was best allies :)

Of course. Who wouldn't want us as an ally? Memes for everyone.

Hey Jimbo

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 12K)

Doors made of wood?

Attached: fy5leicurewz.jpg (683x675, 24K)

Year is 1947
Poland still exists
Israel suddenly is now a country
Prussia no longer exists

but the two former somehow got genocided and the latter did not, according to jew owned anglo media and polish-soviet operated holocoast camps.

strange.

Attached: 1551571149833.png (640x1080, 767K)

Ironically individual Jewish commisars probably executed more Poles than Jews ever died at the hands of Poles.

ahahha

>Jews
>Nazi LARPers

How about both of you fuck off, yes Holocaust did happen, it was perpetrated by Germans, its victims were Jews, most of them of Polish citizenship, as well as Polish catholics, some Poles did denounce the Jews for various reasons, either for money, out of fear or out of racial hatred, they were called "szmalcownicy" and hunted down by the Polish resistance, there was never institudionalized Polish-German cooperation during Holocaust, thank you, have a nice day.

Attached: 1503152382894.jpg (575x556, 39K)

The world trade towers never existed.

just banter lad

based Finn

Hitler is our national hero

prove it.

Prussians got Germanised since Teuton times.

please do

This actually. But on the other hand, even your genocides are well documented here. Everything is autistically well written down and any exception is excluded.

Didn't everybody genocide a little here and there?

Look guys I’m just saying that if you were going to gas Jews would you really build the doors out of tinfoil?

this

>muh 20 billion chinese
>muh 10 gazillion kongonese
>muh 2 trillion armenians
>muh 20 gorillion gulag people
>muh 60 billion indians

That's true we killed jews and forced nazis to do the same and we are proud if it, everybody saying otherwise is a jew