You support our right to self-determination and our right to finn-extermination, right Jow Forums?

You support our right to self-determination and our right to finn-extermination, right Jow Forums?

Attached: 1551733964322.png (1100x850, 440K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eDWuhjKO8nI
who.int/entity/healthinfo/global_burden_disease/GHE_Deaths_2012_country.xls?ua=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No I don't. I think all Finnish men are entitled to a Fenno-Swede gf as reparations for five centuries of oppression.

fuck off retarded attention whore, no one gives a shit about fucking fennoswedes

Attached: voimafantasiat.jpg (1920x1080, 161K)

fuck off lahtari

make more songs
youtube.com/watch?v=eDWuhjKO8nI

Yes, if it stops the rampant gayposting of those austistic fucks.

It's Fenno-Swedes gayposting so no, no it won't

No it's not, the homo that posts his ass in Sverigetråden and is known as the Megumi-Finn is a pure finn from northern finland. Can you please collect him from our thread and make sure he doesn't come back?

fun fact, there hasnt been a single betterfolk gay larper

t. Marco Bjuström

whats he doing there?

t. Cai-Göran

Skåne's flag
Theft

THE FENNOSWEDE RACE WAS PUT ON EARTH TO TAME THE SAVAGE FINNS AND SHOW THEM CIVILIZATION

he wants to learn swedish so he can rape minors on the ferry
he still cant make a sentence longer than 5 words w/o making a mistake
Damn straight

Very based.

Fenno-Swede flag is older than scania

he's posting his ass and making posts about sucking dick

they are mongols too western europoor
>b-but t-they wuz swedes
not really, and they are mongols too

It's not even the Fenno-Swede flag, it was the flag of Finland before we ditched it for having red in it.

>The principal component analysis clearly separated the Finnish regions and Eastern and Western counties from the Swedish as well as the Finnish regions and counties from each other...Geneland showed three clusters (Figure 3B), roughly corresponding to Sweden, Eastern Finland and Western Finland.

>Thus, Geneland was able to correctly identify the country of origin of the individuals despite the lower quality of the Swedish data. Interestingly, the county-level PCA...and Geneland...placed the Finnish subpopulation of Swedish-speaking Ostrobothnia closest to Sweden. This minority population originates from the 13th century, when Swedish settlers inhabited areas of coastal Finland...Our result is in congruence with earlier studies where intermediate allele frequencies between Finns and Swedes have been observed in the Swedish speaking Finns.

>placed the Finnish subpopulation of Swedish-speaking Ostrobothnia closest to Sweden. This minority population originates from the 13th century, when Swedish settlers inhabited areas of coastal Finland

Some populations at least in Ostrobothnia are legit closer to us than they are to you but the populations in urban areas seem to be larpers and no more than half Swedish if even that, maybe less.

I like the current Finish flag a lot more it's one of the cleanest looking flags

blessed thread

Whatever

Attached: ngyR7LjBDIk.jpg (1477x836, 154K)

Attached: I3USsSN.gif (209x217, 199K)

I don't trust anything a Russian says because every time there are discussions about Finland-Sweden relations the threads are crawling with Russians. You have too much of a clear agenda to be trusted sorry.

There's a lot of genetic maps on the internet and in every single one Finland-Swedes are all somewhere between Finns and Swedes
not sure why is this such a hard thing to grasp

>Genetic maps on the internet vs actual large scale studies
Which one should I trust? I don't care that much, if you say this is the case and provide solid proof that isn't meme maps form Eurogenes, I believe you. I just don't trust anything a Russian says, ever.

This one is from a Finnish university.

Attached: geenikartta.jpg (450x386, 60K)

Ok so basically a mix by the looks of it. Do you have any links to the study from the uni? Would be nice to take a look at.

I'm always honest, but there's a retard Swede who's desperately shilling DNA from bumfuck nowhere in Russia.

Attached: aj9gIw9J2.png (850x542, 282K)

You lie about Finland all day long every day

Fenno-swedes are a group of swedish diaspora, not a genetic marker

Congratulations, you just coped.

Congratulations, you're mentally ill

what? we're replying to a scanian? werid

>Why yes, I do think that Swedish should be removed from Finland's official languages to a minority language same way as Finnish in Sweden.

Attached: 22220542_319386541861155_2741447504431153152_n.jpg (832x1000, 47K)

>Finlandssvenska? yes I speak it

Attached: Clint_Eastwood_pic_2.jpg (931x1136, 349K)

Projecting again

Attached: 1551867743019.png (2000x882, 225K)

Being dishonest again
I legit think you have some kind of neurological or mental problem beyond just standard lack of functional intelligence

Attached: downies.jpg (1440x815, 240K)

How do you even read that, swedes and hungarians are close? Also russians and estonians? I call bull

Hungarians are pretty much the same people as Austrians. You are in fact genetically closer to them than to South-West Finns.
All these maps have some seemingly weird things, but Finland-Swedes are always consistently a mix of Finns and Swedes.

Gib link to the study t. guy from before

I don't remember the name of it and I can't bother googling it for five minutes. It could be in Finnish anyway since the text is.

Nice Paint map

Then estonia should fuck their russians, the combined cluster would still be more grouped than finland

There isn't another one that I could find. Down syndrome doesn't even have a hereditary basis but correlates with the age of the mother. Germany has a high median age so many old mommies.

What about their IQ?
there's a lot more to genetics than just dots

an armed insurrection is what is needed

Attached: 1535812916168.png (350x438, 74K)

And your is not? :DD

Source: WHO
Cope

But the WHO source associated with the picture on Wikipedia says zero Finns died of Downs syndrome in 2012
who.int/entity/healthinfo/global_burden_disease/GHE_Deaths_2012_country.xls?ua=1

Attached: downies2.jpg (1468x571, 331K)

Less downies are born in Finland than what is the European average you lying sack of shit.

Attached: down.png (1280x544, 52K)

but 95% of the population has downs syndrome