A guy in my city stabbed 25 people with HIV infected needles during the carnaval

>a guy in my city stabbed 25 people with HIV infected needles during the carnaval
>the police didn't get him yet and all they know is that he is dressed in white and his victims are mostly women

based needleman purging those degenerates

Attached: 1551198396702.jpg (888x894, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

globalfirepower.com/countries-listing-latin-america.asp
doncasterfreepress.co.uk/news/20-years-on-the-man-who-turned-doncaster-into-uk-s-aids-capital-1-9235007
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lol

Kill lgbt also

>tfw you hook up with one of those girls and get HIV

Nice

Attached: tumblr_mt7emv63Zl1s5p5m0o1_400.gif (290x216, 1M)

Why are you sitting in your room making threads about a carnival while it's going on? Aside from not getting stabbed by HIV infected needles of course

BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED

Attached: beda925b.png (1000x1000, 163K)

carnival is over already

Not if he's from Bahia...

B

Attached: 1519758129736.jpg (1148x1024, 171K)

>what is post exposure prophylaxis

Why is Brazil so degenerate and hellish?

wtf Brazil

Well, don't leave us hanging.

Remember planet of the apes? Well, this is a contry of the apes

Happened in my city with the RAVE kids. Some people just want to watch the world burn (in an aids infested blaze) the people poking people with hiv needles were called rave doctors

Wasn't there a few similar cases in Europe where this immigrant went round fucking dozens of women knowing he had HIV before he got caught. I'm pretty sure it happened in a few countries like Iceland, France and Poland.

Promiscuity has its price.

This desu. Although I have had opportunities for several hook ups the past few years, I didn’t do it because I don’t want to take the risk

This shit should happen twice on a daily basis

Attached: 1544662080380.gif (512x512, 697K)

Only the roman carnival. Tomorrow the ambrosian carnival starts

Because it's Brazil

You're not actually as likely to transmit HIV during pee pee vagina sex than gays doing butt secks. Don't know much less likely.

how does one go around acquiring an hiv infected needle? do they bribe the hospital to not incinerate it or something?

based and aidspilled

Attached: bug.jpg (2184x1706, 693K)

I imagine they are relatively easy to find in homeless areas and places gays hang out.

well then

Attached: excuse me.jpg (800x450, 181K)

>people enjoying a carnival
>they get cruelly infected with a deadly illness
>people in this thread are happy about it
You really do deserve to die alone

>people aren't going around town dragging car keys across expensive cars
>people aren't stabbing eachother with aids
>people aren't randomly spiking eachother's drinks
>people aren't flinging shit into cars/houses/schools
When you consider how much you could actually get away with and how little there's being done you realise how fucking effective Panopticon is.

Ok now let me redpill you on HIV, chances of getting it from unprotected sex with an infected person is 1 in... 900. So your story is just bullshit

wanna bet? lemme poz your french boipussy

casuals
come, learn from the school of nordic misanthropism
>sand paper in playground slides
>razor wire in bike paths
>spears underwater near popular diving places

>mostly women
>not only women
almost based

>throws acid on your face

>mfw a tourist got stabbed and said she's never coming back here

based needleman protecting this city from the foreing invaders

Attached: 1531942642879.gif (554x400, 120K)

from what I understand it is nearly impossible to get HIV from normal heterosexual activity which is probably why black people, who are statistically more likely to have anal sex, have higher rates of HIV

That's psychopathic and cruel. He fucked over his karma.

Attached: 1551909362444.png (640x732, 219K)

kek

Eh, it's not impossible, just unlikely. Vaginal sex is pretty safe for men, less than 1% of intercourses leads to infection. Oral and especially anal are more dangerous.

Based BR dabbing on favela sluts

Attached: 1525916738007.gif (554x400, 45K)

This is incredibly hot

You forgot that these are gays doing hard and dry anal while taking daily shots of tren and aids blood.

desu that shit is too much by any latin country standards. I don't think even goddamn Venezuela or El Salvador can ever reach Brazil's dystopic state of affairs

>>people aren't flinging shit into cars/houses/schools
Think again.

Attached: shat.jpg (640x740, 105K)

that being said, OP hasn't posted a source so it's probably bullshit and he is a massive faggot

based thot destroyer

no you're not important no your country isn't any better
yes you're trash and yes you're attentionwhores that all want to say something bad about brazil when there is the chance
you have inferiority complex you fucking donkeyfucker i have noticed it you congolombians are retarded you're not comparable with brazil go compare your country with some latino indio country you trash

>the absolute state of Bolsonaro’s Brazil

>all gay men are the same
Based retard

our indioness is comparable to Brazil Both nations average between (15-30%) and we also have blacks reason why we can't be compared wit any exclusulvely latin indio country. In south America, We can only do somewhat fair comparisons with Brazil, Venezuela and to some extent Ecuador,the rest of countries are too different from us. In Latam, the whole caribbean is similar to us

nope
while brazil might be worse it doesn't matter. colombia isn't comparable with brazil we have nothing in common you have more in common with venezuela and central america

Attached: 1527004909446.jpg (250x240, 4K)

Colombia is the slightly more succesful spanish speaking version of Brazil, don't delude yourself, you are not like argentina or Uruguay if that's what you are implying

>like argentina or Uruguay
what a joke i don't fall for the memes in Jow Forums i have been to both and both are filled with amerindians

Attached: 1549412724675.png (446x435, 81K)

>slightly more succesful
>less hdi
>less gdp per capita
>worst military globalfirepower.com/countries-listing-latin-america.asp
>worst universities
>worst in every sport
>worst in everything
>slightly better
kys

NOt him, but I've been to Argentina, never to Uruguay, but I had never seen so many amerindians in my life before in some areas of the city. Granted, they were probably from neighboring countries and I hope our argie bros expel them before they lay offspring

Absolutely based

Attached: meanwhile in Brazil7.jpg (471x1451, 84K)

only found articles in portuguese
www.diariodepernambuco.com.br/app/noticia/vida-urbana/2019/03/06/interna_vidaurbana,779529/sobe-para-25-o-numero-de-vitimas-das-agulhadas-em-pernambuco.shtml

>nordeste
not surprised

Brazil is the Doncaster of Latin America.

doncasterfreepress.co.uk/news/20-years-on-the-man-who-turned-doncaster-into-uk-s-aids-capital-1-9235007

Based.
That deluded poster is annoying as fuck.

Congolombia is worse than Brazil at anything.

brazil doesnt have a nobel prize, colombia has

thats fucking retarded HIV cant be outside the body for more than a couple seconds

Poland it definitely did. He was African and whined about racism.

The average favelado isn't going to know that

incel

freedom ain't free

Wow, a dude made a trippy book and gained a Nobel prize on Literature.

While we have at least 3 non recognized Literature Nobel material : M&A, Clarice and Guimarães Rosa.

We also have Cesar Lattes on physics.

Oral isn't dangerous unless you have a cut in your mouth.

Attached: 78yb.gif (135x90, 11K)

What a legend

Where did he get those HIV infected needles

from me

Recifefag?

Attached: downloadfile-1.jpg (600x409, 42K)