Is there a worse fate than being latin amerilard?

Is there a worse fate than being latin amerilard?

Attached: 1546700024887s.jpg (250x233, 10K)

No, not really.

Attached: 11.png (462x477, 485K)

But you guys have so much CULTURE

Dude, you're an annoying self-hating faggot. Stop spamming your shitty threads.

being mexican maybe?

Attached: 1547675025582.jpg (351x351, 26K)

Being an aspie latin amerilard. If you were normal in the head you could still have a great life despite being ugly and brown.

he is a self hating chicano with proxy he sometimes post with the US flag

or canadian flag

He's not Mexican, not even latino.

honestly? no

As a Latin American i will be forever greatful with life that i was born in the southern most part of the region, drug cartels have no place here and we are far from any big consumer, thank God the more south you go the most safe it gets

Attached: 1551805398818.jpg (303x335, 30K)

why do you say that? it's common sentiment for latin americans to hate themselves regardless if OP is genuine or not.

yes, being a pajeet

Attached: old tafford queue.jpg (1280x1100, 256K)

My city is safe.
My state is safe but so what? Its still a shithole full of uncouth subhumans. Our region is a irrelevant brown third world hellhole. Even Eastern Europe is better.

Uruguay and Chile have better GDP per capita than countries like Ukraine or Romania. Facts don't care about your self-hating faggotry.

basado, y rojopastillado, youre even better than hungary and croatia and the balkans bruv

pretty sure chile will be superpower 2040

>being that insecure
did the thread hit your nerves hard, fellow latin amerilards?

Being southeast asian

Being female in Latin America

Attached: 1535573493898.png (960x855, 205K)

>central americans
Wew lad

We don't care about the content of your shitposts, we're concerned about the repetitive and boring your shitposts are. This is spam, man, just invent something new or something.

why so mad chilangolard

Kill yourself

do it in Santiago, Montevideo, and Buenos Aires and you get 5%

You could be Muslim, same same, just sober.

>Chile, Argentina and Uaragay

Could there be a more perfect trifecta of cuckery? You guys are only rivaled by Sweden, Norway and Denmark. Guess which country is the Sweden equivalent?

>Chile the lowest
As expected.

basado y indiado post

I want a Latin American gf. Ideally Colombian or Mexican.

you could be african

Being a nigger or mudslime

You taco-benders are now fatter than us estadounidenses, Pancho. You need to lay off the tortillas and frijoles refritos.

>As a Latin American i will be forever greatful with life that i was born in the southern most part of the region, drug cartels have no place here and we are far from any big consumer, thank God the more south you go the most safe it gets

That's because you are all escaped Nazis.

NO, there is no fate worse than being mexican, we are the most hated race on the entire earth

Attached: werewr.jpg (300x212, 22K)

Hold up. I thought we took back the title in 2016.

being a sub saharan african

Yeah we are. You got a problem with that mutt?