I'm American and I never tip when I go out to eat

I'm American and I never tip when I go out to eat.
Fuck servers begging for tips when I already pay for the food. You literally just get drinks and push buttons on a computer. I have had servers confront me about not tipping asking what they did wrong and I just tell them to fuck off

Attached: 307.jpg (680x591, 34K)

third eye wide open

Same. If you don't want to be treated like a loser don't work a loser job. Simple.

If you're retarded enough to accept a job paying $2.13 then you deserve everything that happens to you and you're not allowed to complain.

Servers get 8-10 unless they work in the fancier places then they get that normal sub min wage pay and still have the audacity to bitch about low tips.

Here in Utah servers make 2.13 which they actually don't get any of as it's all just taken out as taxes. They get only their tips.
Fucking retards, why the fuck would you accept a job that doesn't pay you?

Based

But they most likely spit in your food since you don't tip.

I accidentally dropped somebody's food on the gravel once.

They don't know they won't get tipped until after. Before that they're doing everything right hoping for that big tip

same here. If Im not going back there I never tip unless it was underpriced for how good it was but thats almost never happened

If you go back and get a server you didn't tip before and think they'll remember you just request a different one.
Tell them you think they'll mess with your food

Yeah but they still have to reach a minimum at the expense of the establishment don't they? That's how it is here, they only get 5 an hour plus tip but if they make zero tips then the place has to pay them enough to hit minimum wage hourly.

accidentally dipped my sweaty moist balls in somebody's spaghetti once

>applebees has curbside pickup
>order online but don't tip because fuck you you're just taking it to my car 10 steps away.
>girl thinks my window is up all the way and calls me cheap
>next day it snows like a foot and I order again to see if I can make her wade through the snow for free
>it's her
>figure out what time she works
>use a different vehicle, either a friends or parents when I visited them, each time
>make her walk through the snow or sub zero temps in a shirt 3 separate times while I take my time signing the bill
Fuck her

Boo fucking hoo, so they get minimum wage like they deserve.
Fuck them

Yes? I'm saying that bitching about getting below min wage is fucking dumb and a lie because the place they work at is obligated to give them at least that.

Do Americans really have to tip whenever they eat out? I just can't understand why they're socially and implicitly forced to tip on top of paying the bill.

Only at restaurants and food delivery its customary to tip. Some places kinda force you but most places its not a requirement. Makes you feel bad if you don't tip.

Every single American defending tipping always boils down to the same thing. It's always " but they get paid less than minimum wage!"
Nobody put a gun to your head and forced you to work for less than minimum. It's your fault, not mine. So don't make me pay for my meal and more because you're a loser.

Bmp

Based. Can’t you just pickup food inside though?

I see you are a man of culture as well

Attached: topkek.jpg (258x245, 12K)

It's an unofficial (((rule))) that if you don't tip they will mess with your food the next time you order something.

I never tip. I order food from grub hub and this other app and they charge 2 dollars service fee 2 dollars some other fee. 1.00-5.99 for delivery and still expect a tip. Fuck that. I usually just put I’ll tip in cash and when they get here I just say I don’t have cash on me. If anything the cook should get the tip since they get paid the same but they actually make the food.

lol american shitstains cant get anything straight
okay you dont tip, but not because you think tipping is retarded and a 3rd world (which you completely are) costume but because you think they deserve shit, for serving you
lol
you are what you eat
and americans eat shit

I've never tipped anyone because Japan don't have the custom of tipping.
How do you tip? By cash or electronic money?

Usually cash. It’s usually 20% of the bill for the (((waiter/waitress)))

#
> 20% of the bill
It's more expensive than consumption tax in Japan.
The rate of consumption tax in Japan is going to be 10 percent this year.

Percentage

You like spit and semen dressing on your food, do you? Protip; Never piss off anyone who is giving you something to eat.

In Turkey you leave cash and there is no percentage

what if you just go to that restaurant once?

Attached: disgusting1.jpg (720x819, 285K)

Hella respect. I can't do that