1. Your cunt

1. Your cunt
2. Do you usually sit next to/in front of strangers if the spot is free? How sitting close to a stranger in public transports is it viewed in your country?

Attached: 21d91db2cc058a672e9c881730f8973f.jpg (1242x1260, 160K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=udUgqEAb-AU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why do norweigans do this?

In public transport I sit alone and nobody ever comes sit near me

You have to say "isch da no frei?" and when the person answers this obvious and dumb question with yes you may sit down

I'll sit next to anyone except gypsies, I'll even ask people to move their bags if they do that mongoloid thing of putting their bags on the seat.

I usually try to sit alone
I hate it when some sweaty guy or a fat woman sit next to me

kys

>"isch da no frei
>isch
>no
>my fucking face when

Attached: g3sF9Ox[1].jpg (700x700, 146K)

I can afford a fucking car and drive it too unlike most of you in here.

flag
if that is the only spot left yes but I usually try to sit alone otherwise people would think i'm a creep.

can someone quickly post another picture of this guy?

Seat next to mine is always the last to be taken lmao

Pretty much this.

Sounds like retard kraut. But if I misgender something Germans get pissed, belittle me, switch to English. I guess it’s all about small clicks like in kindergarten and school. You either are cool or not. Literally fuck you all.

If there are still seats available I will sit there and put my bag next to me so no one will sit next to me until the bus is almost full, if there aren't I will sit next to guys/old men first because sitting next to hot girls intimidate me

As soon as I enter the bus, I quickly glance around to see if there's any free seats where I don't have to sit next to anyone.
If there's none like that, I quickly scour the bus for free seats and then sit next to the person that has the least chance of trying to strike up a conversation with me or bother me

They belittle us too bro

>and put my bag next to me

kys

People don't even care who sits next to them

I was gropped from the leg by nigab grille it was hot

What is the problem? If you want to sit next to me you can just ask and I will always put my bag away, it's pretty normal over here and I would rather have you sit next to other people first if there are seats available.

It's dialect
isch = ist = is
no = noch = still
isch da no frei = is there still free
And to the Romanian: just tell them you're not that good at the language yet
If they still make fun of you (and not just harmless banter) then they're cunts
I know some foreigners who came here as young kids and know standard German almost perfectly, but they have trouble understanding dialects
For natives it's no problem understanding the various dialects

why do I have to talk to you to have you move our bag from a seat deigned for people to sit on? if your bag is tired leave it in bed at home, fucking brainlet

if there's room it is expected for you to sit alone
some people sit the other seat from the window implying that they don't want anyone to sit next to them
if it's full you sit next to someone regardless
usually people ask if it's ok before sitting

I usually sit at the back

Attached: ASS MEME.webm (398x224, 1.47M)

You are full of shit.
Was looking for this since I knew.

I like to stay

You seem like an autist
No wonder people make fun of you

Is spouting out "can i sit there" too much for you to handle for your little brain? If it is too much for you to handle you might as well just sit next to someone else who does not have a bag next to them :^)

I ask people to move over their shit all the time and yes it bothers me to no end to be required to talk to drooling retards.

Yeah sure. Whatever you say. I will tell all Germans that I am part Ashkenazi because of the dark hair and eyes, will be fun to watch.

up

Seething
I will keep doing it just for you and I will remember to do it in a four seater the next time I'm in Italy

don't forget to wear a yellow bike helmet when you do that and make sure to wipe the drool from your face.

*destroys your fountains*
Nothing personnel kid

Attached: img2.jpg (1920x1080, 1.21M)

If there's a free spot somewhere else, I take it. If the only free spots are next to people or infront of people, I take them because I'm not standing like a retard because I'm too chickenshit to sit close to someone. Fuck that. Though some people do that, they'd rather stand for 40 minutes than sit next to someone lmao.

youtube.com/watch?v=udUgqEAb-AU

dutch baton genocide best day of my life

One time I took a long distance bus with assigned seating. There was a cute girl next to me and after a few hours of dozing off she tapped on my shoulder, smiled at me and asked "excuse me, can I sleep on your shoulder?"

And then you woke up

1. Yes.
2. Yes, sitting close to a stranger in public transports really normal, just don't directly touch them.

Siege of the now PERMANENTLY damaged fountain *colourised* :^)

Attached: feyenoord-hooligans-zorgen-voor-schade-in-rome.jpg (1280x720, 212K)

"i did nothin man"
PWANG, gets baton'd in the face

I will kek and lmao until I day I die thinking about dutch subhumans getting rekt

Fake and gay

Nah, I didn't sleep. It happened twice, but the second time the girl didn't ask my permission she just did it.
#metoo

A few people got hit, while a fountain that is 300+ years old got permanently damaged and Italians have to look at our work for the rest of their lives :^)

That was a 10 hour bus ride, better get comfortable

F A K E

I try to sit next to the girls with the biggest asses. It's especially nice during summer when you're both wearing shorts and if they have fat thighs. I love fat bitches

it's already been restored and we got to kick some dutch heads in anyway :^)

Attached: 13135435.jpg (900x900, 56K)

Whatever man
>at the window seat
>German girl next to me tries to fight off the sleep
>ends up sleeping with her head resting on my shoulder for a few hours
>she wakes up when the bus stops
>I ask her for directions
>she's super nice with me, instead of giving me directions she walks me to the place
>asks me what I'm doing in Germany
>tell her I'm going to see a girl
>"oh, you must really like her to travel so long"
>we split

>De pas gerenoveerde fontein werd in februari 2015 zwaar beschadigd door baldadige voetbalfans die waren afgereisd voor de wedstrijd tegen AS Roma. Volgens de Romeinen was er voor 1,5 miljoen euro schade aangericht
Oh it was just 1,5 million euros worth of damages :^) Don't worry, next time I will make sure the fountain will be damaged beyond restoration

Good fantasy Pierre, well written.
6/10 for the effort.

>girl falls asleep next to me on the bus
>her head falls on my shoulder and stays there
>start imaging our future together

Attached: 1551714871582.jpg (480x522, 19K)

Are you that deformed and unlikable that it sounds so impossible to you?

Yea, yea the ugly card amirite xDDDDD
anyway good b8 m8 here's your (You)

Attached: YOU.gif (480x238, 443K)

there won't be a next time since you're too pussies to come back and face the MED BVLL

It is perfectly fine to sit next to someone on public transport, no questions asked.
That being said, i prefer to stand when there are no free 4 or 2 seats where I can sit alone. And if i occupy one of those, i do my best to look like i am about to murder someone to prevent any faggot from invading my private space. I generally do it to prevent getting sick or to avoid stupid conversations desu, considering i live in a big city and most people here are fucking disgusting.

Why are you dodging the question? Not necessarily ugly but maybe unlikable. Or maybe you don't go outside so these situations can't happen.

I dont know what city you visited, but a story like that sounds highly unlikely even if you are gigachad. German girls are autistic as fuck.

german girls love cock mate

The second one was on my way to and in Jena. The first one I don't remember, was on a trip from Berlin to France

Because this sounds Fake as fuck lmao.
Also to reply your question:
>am i unlikeable or ugly?
No, and yes i had a similar situation but not THIS fake, 4 years ago when i add my English Oral tests to graduate from BTS (Two Year Degree in Management des Unités Commercial ( or Store Management) i had to move to Rungis. On my way home, i met a Blond Lebanese girl who asked me if the dock rail i was to Paris, i took advantage of the situation to Befriend her, sit next to her the whole trip and got her number. This was in the RER C.
See? This is a more trustworthy story than your Tumblr tier fanfic.

I don't know why you're so upset. If I was to make up fake stories they would end with me fucking the girls.
RER ain't shit tho, Paris is such a shithole that I had a black girl walk up to me in the RER one evening and ask if she could sit next to me because "I don't feel safe alone in the train at this hour" and she smiled at me the whole way. Didn't talk to her though because I don't like niggers.

>it didnt happened to me therefore it's not real
low iq

i rip that little shit out of the seat and throw them on the floor
i then lay across both seats

lol i'm not upset at all i'm just saying your story sounds fake, period. But whatever Jean…
Also FYI RER is not just Paris but Ile-de-France and even other Regions for some lines

I want to lay on my australian bf

Paris and Ile de France are the same shithole as far as I'm concerned

dont be gay bro

LOL on a grillé le Pr*vincial enragé

t. Provinchien

Attached: Provinciaux.jpg (593x630, 38K)

Shit map made by a retarded p*risian with negro blood flowing in his veins

when are you two going to start sucking each other's cock? just go for it already

>on train home from work
>sitting on the window seat
>cute as fuck black girl is sitting next to me
>seems really really tired
>she says 'if i fall asleep could you wake me when the train gets to Wolverhampton?'
>i say yes
>she falls asleep short time later on my shoulder
>honestly the best moment i have had in years
>she is so cute, pretty hair, nice puckered and soft lips
>felt like an awakening to my depression
>decided to enjoy the moments before the train got to Wolverhampton
>start to think about the fantasies i have where i have a black girlfriend who i racially abuse because she finds it hot
>start whispering racist abuse into her ears
>'When the train stops at picking cotton wool-verhampton I'll tell you nigger'
>'ugly monkey'
>'nigger nigger nigger'
>'WOLFerhampton you must hate because all the chickens for frying the wolves have ate'
>do this for 20 minutes
>when the train reaches the station wake her up
>she thanks me and gets up to leave
>mumble 'coon' as she gets up
>she turns and looks
>she clearly heard

sorry

Attached: thegos2.jpg (1242x808, 120K)

I'm only into reasonably cute girls, I wouldn't let some fag rest on my shoulder in the bus that's for sure.

Silence Pierre, sinon Paris ne te donnera pas les aides sociales et les 100€ en plus dont tu as besoin pour Survivre

Attached: epalivetwo432461.jpg (650x368, 20K)

Paris takes, never gives. If the whole city turned into a hole in the ground overnight nobody in the rest of the country would shed a tear.

I stand

>Paris takes, never gives.
We literally pay for your shitty farms and fucked up roads, Don't be stupid

I'm not autistic, I don't care if I have to sit next to someone.

You don't want our hooligans to have a game in your city. They're pure white trash.

I'll take the corner with the hookers unless the trucks of peace are still in fashion there.

...Just Don't go to the Mediterranée towns (Marseille, Montpellier or Nice) and you'll be fine with hot French Roasties

Shut up nigger.

S E E T H I N G

Attached: laughs in French.gif (500x432, 2M)

>lives in a shithole full of niggers, faggots, lefties, crackheads
>white girls don't get near him
God I wish that was me

I only sit down next to strangers if they're hot teenaged girls, I also make sure to sit as close as possible and rub shoulders.

mashallah

I like to sit next to cute women and smell their scent

Insh'Allah my black brother.

the 2nd guy is literally me

Attached: 1521211335162.jpg (803x552, 45K)

I don't. But in a situation where all the spots are filled and it's cute girl like that, I sit.

Based

does girls like oppic sits near you in your car? you can meet pick up a girl in public transport

I set whatever o want, people dont give a fuck here, I guess its 1the same for the other spic contries

wtf

This french guy post three Emma posts a day. I wonder why.

today i was forced to sit next to a person on my way to work and on my way home.my select the strategy is sitting next to the hottest chick and try to talk because it's a 30minute ride and it's excruciatingly boring. but if i have the chance i sit alone and read or listen to fresh music

Lmao you idiot have never heard of Switzerdütsch?

sat next to a cute french girl on a bus once. Chatted her up until we get to the first rest stop. She gets off the bus and started smoking not one but TWO fucking cigs.

Had to sit next to that stench for like 4 more hours.

women wont sit next to me and will stand instead, but the fat sweaty guy wearing tiny shorts will sit next to me every time

havent laughed this hard for a while