Why are they so racist against central americans?

I don't even understand how they justified in their heads

Attached: 2560px-Flag_of_Mexico.svg.png (2560x1463, 259K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eOjfwaCrXRI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>why are they so racist against central americans?
Citation needed

4channel

mostly they have no head or in the remote place

We are racist against all the world
we call any english speker gringo
to any asian we call them chino
to any muslim we call them heretics
and we call negros to any black negro
even against spaniards we are racist lol.

Anything to the south of them is their "Mexico"

check's but didn't understand

>racism lolz

Attached: 1517021410730.gif (413x243, 51K)

welp it's true my heretic and retarded mojakfag poster.

>exact same people from Tierra del Fuego to the rio grande
>they all hate each other because their accents are slightly different

Attached: 1538083556653.jpg (225x224, 5K)

But you are latino too

It's a meme, they're not. We both hate gringoids and are INDIO brothers.

Fuck everything north of Perú desu

>I don't even understand how they justified in their heads
we don't have heads you idiot

>to the rio grande
More like to the Great Lakes.

because central americans are short dark and ugly

Am Hispanic, went to an almost all Hispanic high school. The racism towards central Americans has been dying down. I remember at one point you'd have Mexicans jumping Salvis constantly. Alot of it had to with gangs, Mexicans have been straying away from gang culture while the recently arrived Central Americans come fresh with many gangs leading to conflict. Except Guatemalens, i've never seen anyone dislike them, such a friendly short people they are. Though like i said, it's dying down, and now the most you see in person is snickering about a person being central American.

Nobody like central americans, NOBODY

they are too subhuman even for mexican standards

Because since central americans independized from them those people hate one of the few kind of people that doesn't hate anything that doesn't fucks with them. The mexicans.

Literally how could they tell the difference?

what did he meant by this?

Most central Americans carry lanyards with their flag on it or some similar thing to rep. Or more likely, they'll tell you.

youtube.com/watch?v=eOjfwaCrXRI

I'm CHI. How can you tell the difference? I have a hard time figuring it out. I grew up in surbs of LA and I thought my school was mostly Mexicans until I read the school census. It was majority Salavdorians.

yes Samir, mexicans are dumb, any other question?

I usually can pick it out quick, i'm not sure how to explain it. A sure fire way is to hear them speak Spanish, or if they still have an accent when speaking English, it's pretty easy to pick up.

And eyy fellow Californian, valley fag here

Mexicans don’t like Central Americans. Especially El Salvador. I don’t like Salvadorans. Their food is shitty and overall everyone I’ve met has been a total prick

>y-you're just like us!
thank you for proving my point

Why everyone hates us?

Attached: tijzpeqsorp01.jpg (720x712, 64K)

The only time i see a salvi flag in this board is when they're in support of CP and talking shit about the USA.

You just need to do the right thing and annex yourselves back
There is no drawbacks for you in this deal

I like pupusas, if that makes you feel better

haha

The more browner/ fatty/greasy and"cholo" one person is, the more chances they're welfare leeches/illegals and literally beanners. either from Mexico or Central America.
Cocalombians are the same
I dare to say all latin (central/south)american countries are like you

all asians are "chinos"(chinesse)
all middle easterns/arabs are terrorists or suicide bombers
all blacks are negros no matter where they come from ., etc

Cocalombians are the same
I dare to say all latin (central/south)american countries are like you

all asians are "chinos"(chinesse)
all middle easterns/arabs are terrorists or suicide bombers
all blacks are negros no matter where they come from ., etc

We are not. They hate us, thus we hate them back for it. It's simple.

Central americans are watered down mexicans, but poorer.

Well, no, not at all. The only thing we all have in common is our autistic population. You'd be better off putting each part of Latin America into different subdivision: Mexico, Central America, Caribbean, Gran Colombia (Colombia and Venezuela), Andes (Ecuador, Perú and Bolivia), Cono Sur, and Paraguay as the black sheep.

wtf why are mexicans so racist??

About five years ago I moved to a city with a majority of "Spaniards". Come from a small town with a lot of Mexicans, and didn't understand the retardation of the caste system they apparently still live by. Even the Mexicans act weird here because of their proximity to the Spanish people. Everyone has to be above someone else on the white meter. I'm white and I'm pretty sure nobody gives a shit because they're all "hispanic". Yeah I am a retard. They take that shit really seriously. They don't shut the fuck up about it, either.

The language you're using is too racist for 4channel srs. Are you that one Mexican user that keeps making threads of Mexican Andy?

Attached: Mexican Chandy.jpg (631x637, 31K)

If he lose weight and took care of his skin, he'll be a chad. wtf is he doing?

This is quite true, they're obsessed with skin colour and whether someone has native mixture, to the point of self hatred, its kinda cringe

the pic you replied too is an edited one though. He actually looks like this.

Attached: ż.jpg (1536x2048, 438K)

Their parents fucked them up. Even the natives here, (there are a fucking shit ton of them, don't believe lies) take Spanish names and are Catholic. Everyone here is used to it, i guess, but then every once in awhile an actual Spain person tourist asshole will show up be the king of the assholes and totally get away with it. I'm so glad I'm not hispanic. They are the fucking nicest people till you get them together with people half a step above or below them on their caste. Indians are ok too, I guess, as long as they aren't drinking. Do not drink with Indians

>and Paraguay as the black sheep.
Rude

Attached: 541655641.png (209x241, 8K)

>About five years ago I moved to a city with a majority of "Spaniards".
what city

>and Paraguay as the black sheep.

Attached: 1550082869669.jpg (250x171, 9K)

Albuquerque. From east NM, originally.

It's the complete opposite lol, central Americans hate Mexicans with a passion.

I've noticed that it's always top down, too. At least in my experience, I've never seen some Norteno shit on the uptight "house nigger" white hispanic, like black people sometimes do. They just pretend to be closer to them and less native. It is always the whiter hispanic shitting on the more indian ones. It is fucking weird as hell

what is Paraguay like. Are you racist too?

Imagine living in the most nepotistic society you can possibly imagine and expecting anyone to think you care about the evils of racism. If you get to be the pretty one you really don't care because you have twelve kids to feed and live under a military dictatorship. That guy has problems you and I will never understand.

>That guy has problems you and I will never understand
I probably can though. I live in a 3rd world country too.

Attached: third_world_map.jpg (550x321, 39K)

Yep you probably break your back every day.

The thing you need to realize about the Americas is that the closer you get to the equator the more fuckhead retarded the people are. Mexicans are pretty bad, but spics south of them are worse.

We don't discriminate them. We just don't like them.

Same reason brits were racist against the Irish. People are tribal

paraguay is literally a mix between north argentina and bolivia

nah we don't care about race too much. We only care about social status(what is your carrer, in what kind of work you are, if you own a company) pretty much money and how you make it.
>under a military dictatorship
eh that was 30 years ago and the military are so shit that they keep using weapons from the cold war even sherman.
>Imagine living in the most nepotistic society you can possibly imagine and expecting anyone to think you care about the evils of racism
yea that's pretty true nepotism is the biggest problem here more than drugs
>twelve kids to feed
this isn't philipinas man, It looks bad to have more than 3 children even in the lower classes

Attached: 1462378409962.png (512x384, 296K)

>thin-skinned soylord from 1st world country can't handle the bant
>WOW U RACIST FUCK YOU

Attached: le metafiction man.png (357x274, 170K)

Mexicans look down on their fellow latinos and would rather spend their lives making white people rich rather than their latinx brothers and sisters

They bring it up to themselves sometimes. You can see the type of mentality a lot of Mexicans (and sometimes other nationality in the continental latin america) assume that being a white nation would automatically equal to being a first world country. Might be because the social class was more strict over there, but they certainly haven't removed some of the stigmas that originated from the colonial era.
Sorry, you guys just don't fit into any of the group well except for Cono Sur, and those guys have kicked you out.

T.Mohamed