All IP addresses belonging to the province of Québec must be permab& from the whole website and the quality will rise

All IP addresses belonging to the province of Québec must be permab& from the whole website and the quality will rise.

Attached: 1548108386602.png (427x709, 477K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wv7x6WCMmPg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why do french Canadian sound so fake
youtu.be/wv7x6WCMmPg

anglo influence

i bet 100$ this was filmed somewhere in gatineau

In what?

quebecois are mind numbingly insufferable

Based. I live in Quebec and have to live with these untermensch. They are loud, obnoxious, low IQ and with no manners. I hate quebecois as much as mudslimes. The women are very hot though.

No

Attached: 1543294465838.jpg (599x500, 185K)

Lmao. Tell me how I know you are an incel friendless ontarian faggot living in a residence on the McGill ghetto

Gatineau is a city

T'es de la Suisse romande

>reeee ban everyone
why are western europoors so soft?

I live in Montreal you fucking ostie de tabarnucolo sans dessein. Thank G-d I don't have to live with you untermensch anymore but going to french school was a real redpill on quebecois scum.

t. West Island master race

Based Finn

Cringe hahahahahaha you'll have to deal with us

you will never be french

>he doesn't know that the quebecoise are the worst shipowners and because of them everyone hates the leafs

Why does everyone I know with French Canadian ancestry here have massive noses and some look like they were broken and poorly reset (these are girls who never played hockey btw)? They are massive compared to people with northern European ancestry and even the Italians. Jews are the only ones with more extreme noses here.

So...what happened with French Canadian DNA?

t. beta anglo who was bullied by Québécois and Arabs in High school

how was french school?

*shitposters
wtf spell checker ?

>Québécois and Arabs
kek so you group them together as they are the same tier? nice

your comment is stupid.
>this group of people and this group of people
HAHA URE GROUPIN THEM TOGUETGER HAHAHA BTFOO

It was shit, it's full of ethniks and quebecois scum, just trashy fucking people overall with no culture. Only anglos are allowed to go to english school here and their schools is mostly white and anglo canadians are courteous and polite so I regret not going to anglo school. I'm of white european immigrant parents and couldn't go to anglo school.

nah it is the same group called bullies

And then there's that other group called beta angl*s

Are Quebecoise all like Nathalie Lemieux of Gatineau? She told there is no such word as "islamophobia" to her and that the Earth is flat.

Itt:butthurt angloids