Am bored. Tell me an amusing joke from your country

Am bored. Tell me an amusing joke from your country

Attached: f57.jpg (640x640, 79K)

Knock Knock.

Not my country but I chuckle at it.

"Why do the French have so many trees along their main boulevards?"

"The Germans like to march in the shade"

surrender jokes are pretty much as unfunny as you can get

Attached: 2F8E6FF9-1AFF-41DB-9DEB-7E1F90853429.png (800x900, 173K)

North Koreans believe they live in the best country in the world because they’re brainwashed by the government and the media.

The German giving insight into humor. Wowzers.

"Did you hear about ze BMW engineer? He put only locktite on ze engine housing! hahaha how stupid! hahah"

Why is the serb girl crying?
Because Bosnia isn't free.

Who's there?

ask botha for one

My very country is always on the verge of being a colossal, stinking joke

I eat mop.

How many Bosnians does it take to change a lightbulb in Germany?
Depends how many gathers around until boss shows up and shows them how to do it.

There was once a dog named “glue”
He fell and got ‘hit’

GANGRAPE GOODNIGHT

Attached: GANGRAPEGOODNIGHT.png (500x541, 85K)

^^

Attached: th[1].jpg (474x663, 42K)

Attached: vegan[1].jpg (425x603, 86K)

>le ebin surrender joke xD
Grow up

>my country is a joke
t*rrone

Attached: dieta a base di soia.jpg (404x489, 53K)

Había una vez una tortuga marina y otra marta

Cool 9gag chat bro

Let's hear your amazing joke

Knock knock

Attached: shotgun-640x480.jpg (640x480, 24K)

Attached: mafia-man-holding-shotgun-isolated-white-32966692.jpg (1300x1065, 101K)

The pilot! Open the goddamn door!

Was funnier when it happened in 2015 and with the other picture

Attached: 1427920099152.jpg (1234x1024, 552K)

FUCK NIGGERS

Attached: 1551574268198.png (640x640, 492K)

>on the verge

Attached: 1550652765465.jpg (600x602, 32K)

there was a path and it was sanded

-Why there are no jews in Star Wars ?
-Because it happens in the future

Attached: 476817.jpg (620x700, 101K)

based

Do you know the Polish Triathlon?

You jog to the lake, take a swim, and cycle home.

>Star Wars
>the future
you dun goof'd

What is the difference between a gypsy body on the road and a dog body on the road?

skid marks

How long does it take for an arab to take a shit?

9 months

Without any kind of atmosphere to protect the surface of the moon from the suns rays, all the color on the flag we put up there has been bleached completely white
So now it looks like the French were there

what

reddit

A Greenlander walks past a bar.

Do you know the story of the chair?

It is a folding one

Mujo i Haso.

What is black, has eight legs and makes woman scream?

Gang rape

Attached: 1548112311249.png (657x527, 52K)

The Pole jogs to the lake, swims, then he steals a bike and cycles home.

protestants are smelly and their fleg is gey

The absolute state of Amerimutts.

what happens when a french and dutch couple have a child
It's Belgian!

Based

simple but funny.

how much money does a russian janitor make?

4 army buddies meet up after 30 years. They start talking about how successful their sons are. The 4th is uncomfortable about the subject and so tries to avoid the conversation by going to the bathroom to try to wait it out.
The 1st one says: My son became a grand architect! He makes millions! Recently he gave a 10 million car to friend as a gift!
The 2nd one says: My son gave his friend a villa worth 15 million!
The 3rd one says: My son is a banker and he gave his friend shares that are worth 50 million!
At that time the 4th man comes back. After a lot of pressure, the other three convince him to talk about his son
So the 4th says: My son is a total slacker, he doesn't work and just wastes all his day eating and sleeping.
And how does he sustain himself? ask the rest, do you still pay for expenses?
No, replies the man, he fucks 3 faggots that sustain him and give him really expensive gifts. One of them bought his car, the other his house and the 3rd 500 million worth of shares.

How do you know that Adam was Canadian?
Because what other kind of man would stand next to a naked woman and be tempted by a fruit instead?

Attached: 1532673714898.png (391x250, 26K)

None of these are funny. This board is cancer

It's black on the outside and there's something growing on the inside?
a nigger with cancer

What do you call a Paki in a skip?

Rummajin

As the land's mountains began to sink and the seas that surrounded it begin to boil off into the atmosphere, my first officer came to stand beside me.

"My KANG... permission to speak freely, sir."

You nod your acquiescence, your stomach sinking as you guess at his question.

"My lord... forgive me, but how? What gives us the right? A billion lives..."

You speak without turning to him, unable to take your eyes off Europe, as it vaporizes into a cloud of super-heated gasses twelve miles across and growing ever-wider. "If you only knew the full treachery of the Wh*Toids, First Officer Daquan, one which is beyond most any man's comprehension... then you would know. You would speak of our right to annihilate them? We've no right to let them live."

"But... sir? wh*Toids, all of them? Surely, among the hundreds of thousands. How many innocents-"

"Silence! Speak of it no more - KARA BOGA has spoken, his will be done. The task set to us is a horrible one, not fit for contemplation or questioning. There is no room for pity, no room for remorse - only *duty.*"

The two of you stand silently for a time, watching the last minutes of Europe. At long last you sigh... a low, stuttering exhalation that sounds as if something has broken inside you. Beneath the brazen plate that covers the ruined half of your face, your dead eye begins to weep...

"Daquan... my brother... I would have you understand. I know now, as I look down at what I have wrought here, that were I to think upon what I have done... what I have *truly* done... I would be struck mad. A deed such as this... the anguish would overwhelm, destroy me. So, First Officer Daquan, it must be that there *are* no innocents in Europe... no mothers, no children, no *people.* Only wh*Toids. Vile, cunning wh*Toids, who deserve no less than the full brunt of KARA BOGA's holy wrath. Do you understand this?"

Daquan bowed his head and returned below deck, leaving you to stand over the end of a civilization.

>Wowzers