Attached: oldman.jpg (474x323, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ONNRfflggBg&t=19s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Your kids will be backwards sjws

I dont want this
How do i make this not?

there must be some people with wisdom around here

Judiciously applied spanking will prevent this.

nothing you can do

I think liberalism is genetic

General discipline will prevent this or does it have to be corporal punishment?

doesn't matter what you do
your faggot wife will indoctrinate your kids while you're away. she'll fagify your son and femidyke your daughter.

if you make any disagreement she'll divorce rape you

this defeatism is the cowards way out
youre pathetic
there are ways to thrive in every system

I think spanking works best. Kids need to learn that there are things you can say and do in life that will get your ass kicked.

Start casually dropping red pills. Reward her when she parrots your talking points. Ignore her feminist talking points.

I wouldn't worry about your kids. We've already made feminism as cool as cancer.

Jesus fucking Christ. If you're weak enough to let her run the show than she should.

Neurological liberalism has a genetic contribution... But that's not the same thing as progressivism. They can lean towards libertarianism just as easily.

Having an affair can actually be great for your marriage, once my wife quit fucking me we started fighting a lot, but then I started getting some on the side and things improved because there wasn't that tension anymore.

THIS is what im looking for
any advice on progression of red pills?
eg this before this etc.

good advice, thanks
what age do you stop?

You can gradually open her eyes. If she's the one, she will understand that liberalism is a plot to disintegrate civilization as me and you know it.

If a woman loves you, she'll forgive even your most horrific crime.
If a woman dislikes you, she won't forgive even your most glorious accomplishment.

Attached: highd9.jpg (1920x1080, 348K)

It should be used sparingly. Stop once they're like.... 8-10.

Then take away their phone when you need to discipline them.

Don't believe the bullshit about corporal punishment lowering IQ. That's a correlation. Lower IQ people are more likely to have to resort to beating their kids. The culture of higher IQ people frowns upon it.

Either way, your kids shouldn't be frightened of you. My Father beat the shit out of me, and had me frightened of him. Once I was able to fight back, at 17 y/o, I kicked the shit out of him. He died alone, and I hadn't seen him for 3 years when he passed. Don't go down that route.

I only paid attention to the words "oldfags" and "advice"

Get decent car insurance. If you are ever in a wreck and need body shop work done, take it to the dealership. If you have decent insurance, they'll give you a loaner that probably newer and nicer than the one you'd get from the rental car place. Since it's their car, they won't rush the job to fit it within the rental car window proscribed by the insurance company and you get to drive a nice late model car with no deposit for a while.

Easiest path for a housewife would be to show how much feminism disdains breeders and non careerist women.

It shouldn't be too hard to turn her against abortion.

Point out how women are stealing money out of her and her babies mouths by getting raises and promotions based on the fact that they have a vagina.

It should be really easy to turn a housewife if she isn't retarded or delusional. Feminism advocates against her best interests.

If done appropriately, you should only have to do it once or twice for them to get the message. I think you'll find that you don't need to spank them as long as they believe it is a real possibility.

Why would you turn anyone against avortion you stupid faggot. You americunts are so dumb sometimes, stop unwanted children in ruines more than 3 lives.

Because murdering babies is wrong.

Want to get the morning after pill, that's fine. You want to get an abortion early in the first trimester, still, that's fine. You get into the second trimester, and that's a fucking baby you're killing.

Also, it's a sacrament of feminism, so, instrumentally, it's something he can attack to undermine that ideology.

Spanking your kids lowers their IQ. That's how they become SJWs in the first place.

Don't decide to procreate with someone that has views detrimental to society is the main point but it's too late for that. Ease her in to a redpilling if you can.

That's not true. That's a narrative crafted by science journos, not scientists.

Is this real or is it just a dream?
This is a dream, but it is very real.

>be kid
>do something wrong
>get hit

>be adult
>see something wrong
>what did dad do?
>hit it

Yes, I'm sure putting effort into using reason and logic with your child and consequently teaching them those principals is a silly science journalism narrative.

youtube.com/watch?v=ONNRfflggBg&t=19s

Look motherfucker, what I am saying is that they haven't proven which way the causal arrow points... like, at all.

I know the research like the back of my fucking hand. I've spent 2 and half years in grad school studying this shit.

There's a correlation. That's it.

Now, you shouldn't be hitting your children in anger. And you shouldn't be beating the shit out of your kids. But, a spanking when your kid is being a little shit is perfectly fine.

bullshit

>I didn't watch the video or look at the sources, my grad school that also admits students based on racial balance is definitely the appeal to authority that will change your mind.

That's fine, spank (same hitting) your kids. You'll wonder if I was right as time goes on.

it's a fetus bro. not a human. not until i it's outside, breathing on its own. good job blurring the line though

never do violence to your kids. ever.

>Basically my woman talks feminist/empowerment and then i make all the decisions

women generally see themselves as the main event in a relationship. they'll assume you realize this even if you don't

I know how to read a paper. I'm familiar with the studies that investigated the connection. The authority isn't the grad school I went to... The strength of my argument is on what the studies themselves have failed to show.

Science journos and press releases by the depts. that conduct the research are wildly irresponsible with over zealous interpretations of data.

I don't plan on hitting my kids unless the situation calls for it, like if he calls my wife a bitch, or he says he's a feminist.

Had any kids yet?

Because I thought the same thing until I did.

A fetus at 15 weeks is a fucking baby.

it's a child bro. not an adult. not until i it's hit puberty, feeding on its own. good job blurring the line though

fetuses are Potential humans but a potential something isn't a something else and a fetus is not a baby.

nothing of value was lost
spare me your sentimental bs about your baby

Are traps gay?

>old
>sold
>age
>sage

fetuses are Potential humans but a potential something isn't a something other than what it is and a fetus is not a baby.

nothing of value was lost; no human thoughts were destroyed, no experiences forsaken, no dreams deferred. it never had a life. the prolife argument is just a sentimental construction to convince you something is there when it is not

spare me your sentimental bs about your baby and your come to Jesus moment

it has no human thoughts; what would they be about. it floats in amniotic fluid. it's brain is barely organized.

you are just layering sentimental terms on what is categorically not a human life. genetically, yes, potentially, yes. functionally and literally, no.

this is all an attempt to trick everyone into accepting the Divinity and immorality of the soul, that we were who we are before we were born ( because unless that is so, the claim that we are who we are after we're dead seems silly)

so you have to convince every one that a fetus is a human being. i get it

and if it helps i don't have kids but in was one. and i have no memories before age 2, because why would I? and in the womb? nothing. abortion should be totally and without reservation legal. babies once born have a right to life and a birth certificate and we are charitable granting it's right to live. but before that? fuck no. i it's a tumor, one possibly riddled with fatal birth defects and, pretty often, "God" aborts a fetus without any inter action. Suspending civil rights to force women to bear children they don't want is third world tier, justifying it with a retarded semantic argument is Billy Graham tier

you come from dust and to dust you return

oh, ok mr. Bible School scholar. hit kids, force women to bear children they don't want.

you're a piece of shit, without reservation

> It's okay to murder children

> Disciplining your children makes you a monster

> no, I have no experience on which to draw

> birth certificates grant the right to live

> fetuses are tumors

Eat a bullet you worthless sack of shit.

I'm not Christian (though I find your disdain of them to be suspect cuckery). Abortion, after a certain point, which I'll freely admit is fuzzy, is murder. Get fucked.

schizoid shitlib wants to murder babies
just another reason why your pieces of shit need to be taken out back and shot

>attempting to reason with children
I hope you never have kids or even a younger sibling

murder is ok if it serves the eugenic goals

My wife isn't much of a feminist, but I'll be raising my daughter to be one.

>wife
>in 2018

aha

ahahahahahaha

Just fucking try to persuade me into thinking this is a good idea, boomer.

Women are parasites granted the power of privilege. Why should I ever let a creature like that close enough to hurt me?

Attached: makeup_should_be_considered_magic_thats_not_allowed_to_be_practiced_outside_of_hogwarts_640_01.jpg (640x514, 55K)

The collapse is coming within our lifetimes, let alone the lives of any potential future children. Your job will be taken by either a robot or advanced AI. The elite if they are generous will give you UBI and stick you in a ghetto to live out the rest of your miserable inconsequential existence you will never be able to escape from. If they're not generous they will release an engineered plague or have you hunted down like a dog and exterminated. The moral of the story is wear a rubber.

kek

People are pretty hard to kill.

And life is far more meaningful when someone is trying to take it away from you. That's why we're so depressed here in the west. No one or no animal is trying to kill us.

But also, the elites are normal people. They don't want to live in a dystopia my dude. They want to be loved by the people... or, at least, enough of them want to be loved by the people that our world wouldn't turn into a hellscape.

I wouldn't worry about the elites.

I would be worried about AI though... fucking Bostrom's book superintelligent AI's was eye opening for me... That's the most worrying existential threat from where I'm standing. It's the only thing that would stand to displace us.

Jesus Christ you fucking sociopath. I hope you die in your sleep tonight. People like you are the equivalent of human sized insects and need to be discarded.