Hey guys I'm American and mi opinion is

>Hey guys I'm American and mi opinion is...

Attached: RS16501_543360242.jpg (980x685, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

invidio.us/watch?v=Rr8ljRgcJNM
files.catbox.moe/cwyft9.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Okay seriously that’s enough. I can to this board to get away from people obsessing over American politics on Jow Forums so we can we just stop the American talk already? I just want to talk about Europe or Asia, no America stuff please~

Attached: bigger iron.jpg (400x400, 25K)

>implying eurasia isn't largely americanized
We are the world, and the world hates us for it.
invidio.us/watch?v=Rr8ljRgcJNM

Basado

there's no americans on Jow Forums

Attached: images (1).png (591x519, 17K)

Cancerous post desu
Just leave me alone. I didn’t ask to be born here. I’ll leave as soon as I am able too.

>there's no americans on Jow Forums
only ZOG

Attached: elgoblino.jpg (399x370, 33K)

Just get a VPN you whiny faggot, and stop being so apologetic for existing, you sound like a fucking leaf.

I don’t like it here. Hardly anyone down here speaks my language and they look down upon me for my skin color.

pol is mostly american and they shit on you if you say anything that disagrees with the hivemind ideas of r/The_Donald
of course most europeans there are americanized, otherwise why would they even visit it ?

Amerigoblos only cause suffering. Your kind need to die

To talk about politics outside of a country that only represents 4 percent of the world population maybe?

>they shit on you if you say anything that disagrees with the hivemind ideas of r/The_Donald
confirmed for not having visited Jow Forums since the presidential election, they largely hate r/t_d, even in /ptg/

>post literally anything
>"you fucking spaniard moor shitskin country"

As the leading economy and only country with true global force projection, we influence the politics of all nations. There's truly no escape.

>not being able to handle international bants
anyone who posts anything gets shit on for their flag, it's how Jow Forums works

Attached: creatura-americana.gif (480x228, 263K)

Eso suena a lo mismo que pasa aquí pero con más yanquis rediturros y por lo tanto menos gracioso.

How long will that last though? I feel like we are like Russia now with our crumbling infrastructure, backwards beliefs and need to put a ton of money into failed military expenditures.

basado y rojopastilado
ogres btfo

>We are the world, and the world hates us for it.
The world hates you for this smug pompous inflated attitude

its not banter tho
its people legitimatelly believing that and being unfunny

>How long will that last though?
Until 2049, if current trends keep pace.
>I feel like we are like Russia now with our crumbling infrastructure,
Our interstates are unparalleled, though China may be catching up and they have the entire world beat in high speed rail.
>backwards beliefs
Truly a problem. Hopefully meritocracy and sanity are restored to the political arena.
>need to put a ton of money into failed military expenditures.
Our military is like the DPRK's in that it's a massive social welfare program. It also creates tons of private sector jobs and secures the petrodollar and other (((objectives))). When you look at it as a large jobs and welfare program as well as a diplomatic tool you'll see that it's doing its job perfectly.

It's Jow Forums banter. 90% of the people there are larping and shitposting you fucking spaniard moor shitskin.

>Jow Forums
>being able to banter
at best its a funny reddit-tier post
at worst its just people calling each other shitskins and going "YUROP IS DOOMED"

it doesn't really matter, once elon starts mining asteroids he will control more resources than any country and we will all hail him and his heirs as rulers of humanity

Haha! Great banter tonight bros, hope everyone is doing ok

Attached: 240_F_210973168_4AgaidjdjdTz59bgCdHYXEBe0BjiEpI9.jpg (360x240, 22K)

Why don't you go back there then?

As you should.

Attached: post-american-world-1-638[1].jpg (638x953, 185K)

give me a quick run down of the plot

Basado

Musk v. Bezos in the First Space War

tl;dr: the world, post-america

Jow Forums is Jow Forums's colony

to be fair, most of them are shitskins from reddit and europe is doomed

elaborate

>*shoots you*

Attached: PistolShooting.jpg (1024x682, 59K)

Shut up, you, europoor moor.

Just move somewhere else within the country until you can go international, there are pockets of all kinds of ethnic groups here.

files.catbox.moe/cwyft9.pdf

Based Columbos Serrano.
Americans are mutts and then no rightful to say anything not including mutts.

go back to krautchan

go back to mordor el goblinos

At least have some dignity and don't talk like a third worlder with inferiority complex.

Attached: 1550391526814.png (478x441, 63K)

I am a third worlder though.

Why leave America? It's not like you live badly there

STOP MAKING AMERICAN THREADS