What is the difference between Finns and Koreans?

What is the difference between Finns and Koreans?

Attached: 1550815467161.jpg (720x1280, 78K)

About 2-3 inches.

Finnish is OK
corean is dog

Based

based

Finnish girls are obese.

cute desu

2-3 inches for penis
4-6 inches for height

all asian dna in finland is maternal
now thats redpilled

Finns are north Europeans with blonde eyes and blue hair.
Koreans are east Asians and have absolutely nothing to do with them.

>but le funny memes xDD so random
Haha ha
I can do it too

Norwegians are Burmese! Am I funny now?

That's how it is for people with asian blood everywhere outside of china and north korea

Bulgarians are Thai!

Oh my god I love Jow Forums humour. So hilarious

Attached: PBkmwrF.png (315x315, 107K)

Guys check this out: Slovakians are Vietnamese

AHAHAHAJAHAJHA

What's the difference between an Irishman and a Cambodian?
There is none. The Irish have Cambodian blood. xDDDDDD

I can't wait to show my IRL friends all these genius and hilarious memes

Guys check this out, germans are autistic!
But for real

russia

Why so butthurt, Pekka?

Russians are Mongols

Oh wait that's actually true

finns are mongols, not europeans

Finns don't have Asian DNA

So? I don't get it.

Attached: nk.png (1200x675, 575K)

>Finns don't have Asian DNA

Attached: huutista.png (349x370, 94K)

clearly he means asians have finnish dna

Haha funny
Also Germans are Malays ahahaha
You're so funny mate

300 years ago, a German scientist named Johann Friedrich Blumenbach studied Finnish skulls.

To survive the extreme Finnish winters, Finns evolved higher cheekbones and relatively flatter faces than other Europeans.

Germans, on the other hand, have much less prominent cheekbones than Europeans.

Blumenbach concluded that Finns are not white but mongols from central asia, just simply because Finns have high cheekbones.

This faux race science was widely accepted by Germans who were jealous of Finnish cheekbones, and was adopted by Hitler as well.

Hitler classified Finland as a non-white, non-Germanic nation, but thought that Finnish cultural achievements were equal to Germanic achievements. So he considered Finland to be honorary Aryan, along with Japan.

In early 1900s, delusional Finnish scientists started to claim that Finns are actually white, and their high cheekbones are due to Cro-magnon hunter heritage.

In late 20th century, Jow Forums, a website dedicated to Christianity and Nazism, adopted Hitler's definition of race, and concluded that Finns are Mongols, not white.

No, we are not white.
Germans will naturally try to claim us as Aryan because we will forever remain the greatest argument against white supremacy. But, we are Asian. 100% absolute descendants of Mongolia.

hurriko se siällä taas ulisee
painuppa poika vittuun suomalainen on arjalainen

how many times are you gonna post this you flaming faggot leaf

takas ylikselle veeti. Suomalainen on aasialainen ja ylpeä siitä.

Attached: C1hn3GbUoAAiStO.jpg (900x571, 189K)

>Anglo-Americans

Nothing

voit olla aassialainen aasiassa mutta älähä sotke suomalaisia fantasiosi aasi

You are the exact same people as your neighbours

Attached: 35301853.jpg (1800x1200, 301K)

takasin ylikselle, veeti

Swede looks more like the Finn than the Dutch

That's because they are shield brothers

karjalainen*

Haha you're so special and unique

Fuck off Lapland-burner

I don't know what a Lapland-burner is and I don't really care. Your country is boring and pretending to be a Mongol won't change that

Koreans are decent posters

t. Viktor Kim

Vuosia kestäneen ekstensiivisen lurkkaamisen jälkeen oon huomannut, että suomalaisia on ihan vitun helppo röllätä. (You):ta satelee pienimmällekin provolle melkein aina pumppilimittiin asti.

Alussa ajattelin, että ehkä tää on vain uusihomojen kokemattomuutta, ja ne sitten myöhemmin ymmärtää että paras tapa välttyä paskanjauhannalta on olla antamatta huomiota, mutta ei. Te ootte lisänneet pökköä pesään. Ulkomaalaiset ovat huomanneet tämän haavoittuvaisuuden, josta johtuen meistä jauhetaan paskaa kellon ympäri.

Elikäs tässä pari vinkkiä lautailijaveteraanilta:

Jos huomaat paskanjauhantaa tai selvää provosointia, ilmoita lanka kuumataskuille jos siihen on syytä jonka jälkeen hidetät langan. Mutta jos on ihan pakko vastata, niin käytä vähintääkin sagea. Näin esim. hurrit selviyty niiden jatkuvasta paskomisesta. Ei oo kauheasti näkynyt ruottalaisten simputusketjuja viimeaikoina.

Muistakaa tämä seuraavan kerran kun aijotte vastata ilmiselvään syöttiin.

Ei mulla muuta. t. lautalijapro master

Attached: herra susi fire cape.jpg (688x1034, 258K)

>not giving the dog brit nationality

Race Jaune

Autisti voi lopettaa meeminsä pakotuksen. Oikeasti me suomalaiset nautimme huomiosta ja syötti on herkkupala eikä mikään ansa.
Skannaan itse katalogia muutaman minuutin välein siltä varalta että joku on tehnyt uuden herkullisen syöttilangan.

Based