Where he from?

Where he from?

Attached: artworks-000244625830-u360as-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/hcNZO
documentingreality.com/forum/f149/dissecting-cellulitis-scalp-lots-pics-130351/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

USA, saw him yesterday when we was looting a store

America
imgur.com/gallery/hcNZO

Skull start to collapse because too little brain??

yakubistan

i have a whole collection of freedom fighters from ada county sheriff's office

Attached: 1552216094025.gif (300x375, 2.08M)

No man, it's called a 'wave' haircut

dickhead steve is undoubtedly everyone's favorite

Attached: 1521265114463.gif (300x375, 1.67M)

lots of repeat offenders
an overwhelming majority have some kind of extreme facial deformity

Attached: 1547002017188.gif (300x375, 974K)

Why are ugly people more likely to be criminals?

>be american
>get arrested
>clap (while handcuffed)
>tip the patrol car driver
>leave 5 stars

can't make up

Attached: 1542725704334.png (655x302, 19K)

attractive people usually either get away with it or get shit for free, so they have no need to break the law

Naci and Erdal obtained data on 20,745 people, who were interviewed and rated at various points during their lives (in the period 1994 – 2002). A small army of independent interviewers rated the person’s level of attractiveness (ranging from very unattractive to very attractive). Subsequently, Naci and Erdal statistically compared this indicator of physical attractiveness with the incidence of the respondent having been involved in a crime, such as property damage, burglary, robbery, theft, assault, or drug-related crimes. And even when they corrected these models for all sorts of background characteristics, such as ethnic background, religion, family situation, income, and so on, the answer was pretty clear: criminals are ugly.

lmao

Bad genes.

Ugly people are also a lot dumber than attractive people on average.

>amerigoblins are so fat, they store fat in their heads
Are Americans evolving into something else? Are they even human at this point?

Damn... If I ever decide to have kids I'll make sure to avoid an ugly woman

>tfw you're too smart to waste money on haircuts

>In Britain, the study found that men who are physically attractive had IQs an average 13.6 points above the norm while women were about 11.4 points higher.

>tfw to intelligent too not commit crimes

>Imagine if you get trapped inside an elevator that sprinkles lemon juice.

u nu nu nu

FUCK

Attached: 1551346354116.png (640x480, 374K)

DELETE THIS

I have this theory, that attractive people have more universal traits, while ugly people are more local inbreds.
That's why it's very hard to tell where an attractive person is from, while it's very easy to tell where an ugly person is from.

Scientists say that before agriculture the people were a lot genetically healthier, stronger and more intelligent (after all, the shitty people just died). But when agriculture happened people stopped dying from nature and people started breeding more. And people slowly became more efficient (weaker, dumber) Human wolves turned into human dogs. And my personal theory is that ugly people are just the bulldogs of the humans. On average they are more inbred locals than people with more attractive wolf traits.

damn that cellulitis guy was dumb af

>HE IS A LIFE SAVER AND A GREAT MAN HES THE CURE I WAS A HIGH RISK MORE SO THAN ANYONE ELSE IM 64 390 LBS DIBITIES AND OTHER HEALTH ISSUES I FEEL NORMAL AGAIN AND ALIVE ITS LIKE THE FOG OF ALL

>dibities

just read his posts documentingreality.com/forum/f149/dissecting-cellulitis-scalp-lots-pics-130351/

It does makes a lot of sense.
So how do we bring back natural selection without turning into tribal nomads?

Attached: 1524108582310.jpg (231x218, 8K)

We can't. Humans keep evolving. And in animals and insects it has been shown that creatures lose traits faster than they gain them, because that's more efficient.

I think the only peaceful way to improve humanity is to take matters into our own hands and genetically modify humans to become less efficient.

engineer a new famine

>By April 1960, Chinese leaders changed their opinion due to the influence of ornithologist Tso-hsin Cheng[2] who pointed out that sparrows ate a large number of insects, as well as grains.[8][9] Rather than being increased, rice yields after the campaign were substantially decreased.[10][9] Mao ordered the end of the campaign against sparrows, replacing them with bed bugs, as the extermination of the former upset the ecological balance, and bugs destroyed crops as a result of the absence of natural predators. By this time, however, it was too late. With no sparrows to eat them, locust populations ballooned, swarming the country and compounding the ecological problems already caused by the Great Leap Forward, including widespread deforestation and misuse of poisons and pesticides.[10] Ecological imbalance is credited with exacerbating the Great Chinese Famine, in which 20–45 million people died of starvation.[11][12]

wtf

Attached: 1378165219990s.jpg (111x125, 2K)

Lmao looks like an orange towards the end

Wtf did I just see?

Fucking indians

Attached: 741px-Robert_McGee,_scalped_as_a_child_by_Sioux_Chief_Little_Turtle_in_1864-2.jpg (741x1024, 228K)