Croatians on the left

Croatians on the left

Italians on the right

Attached: Rza4VcB_d.jpg (640x427, 25K)

We never get memtioned but ex-yu people are the tallest in europe, especially bosnians

from what height you are considered short in croatia?

So these are the med bvlls Jow Forums been talking about

Does eating too many carbs make you a manlet

Attached: 1532102018355.jpg (1024x718, 95K)

Nah, their pasta sauce is spiked

this

Attached: Haplogroup_I.png (776x600, 967K)

If you're under 180 I will probably call you a manlet in croatia

Lol I know a Croatian who is like 173

the delta between average heights in Italy and Croatia is 3cm, those look like more than 3 cm.
Maybe those croatian soldiers are part of some sort of elite forces? Or still have been selected for some sort of flex?

One of my friends is 175 and gets extremely butthurt when I mock him about it.
Even I sometimes feel intimidated by some guys here. For example, I'm 190 and there are at least 5 guys who are taller than me in room of 30 people that I'm currently in

Herzegovinians are the strongest race

Honor guard maybe?

well nobody claims it's impossible
i'm like 186 and lately I've been feeling short because every oter highschooler now is almost 2m tall, it's pissing me off

Blue berets means special forces so they both are probably the same ranking troops

I just find it funny because I always assumed Croats were short people because of him, knowing he’s a tiny man for his country makes it funny, although to be fair I’m 183 in The Netherlands so I can’t really say much

I feel you user. I am 188 and also feel like manlet

fucking hate this,every god damn 15 year old is already taller then me and i am suppose to be tall at 181 cm

we need to get buff and beat the shit out of them, that'll teach those dinaridi migrants

>haplogroup
>linked to phenotyope
am i being baited

Can confirm. I live nearby a boşnak neighborhood, fuckers are tall af. I'm 1.90 btw not a manlet

that's the same here. I think if they collected data on zoomers they'd find baltics are close to balkans.

Our army is composed mostly by Southerns

The majority of Italian soldiers is made of terroni, so they're already on the lower end of the scale

alot of our soldiers are from hercegovina,the purple part in south

Attached: Herzegovinians.jpg (1280x1252, 153K)

mostly? I'd say entirely, what was the %? I've read it was over 85%

I find only old news that talk about 70% of Southerns in the army
I can't find a similar map for Italy. I only find some articles saying that the tallest people are from north east. Southern average height should be below the national average of 175 cm