Why Japan supports USA?

Why Japan supports USA?

Does they forget about Hirosima and Nagasaki?
Or forive killing thousands and thousands civilian?

Attached: 23.jpg (700x467, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mumbrella.asia/2017/09/dentsu-president-apologises-death-matsuri-takahashi
youtube.com/watch?v=sr--GVIoluU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's ridiculous being angry of the thing happened almost 100years ago
I don't like America at all btw

just for technical reason?
we don't support USA in our heart

Becuz they are afraid of more nuclear bomb. They chose to suck American's dick after getting two nukes.

Attached: img299383e7w00cf3.gif (602x742, 326K)

Who care bout some peasants if they have strong economy now

Fucking yea, your government support USA political course completely.

Aslo, some models of automobile engines you have been produce you exported to USA. ZZ series for sure.

shut up kim
you were japan when 2 nukes were dropped

>Talk to some American about the Battle of the Phillipines
>He calls it a decisive American victory
>"Oh really? I was fairly certain that it was the greatest military defeat in US history"
>NO THAT'S BULLSHIT SHUT UP

They are both capitalist

>strong economy now

>Emploees have to work shit, work fucking hardly from 7 am to 19 pm every day and maybe on holiday

Yea, strong economy.

And we wasn't Japan when Fukushima's nuclear plant blowed up. How's your life living as a radioactive wasteland wanderer?

Attached: ee60eff8567ebff7d3f509736cf06b48.jpg (640x640, 106K)

Almost whole world capitalists now. Is that bad?

because (You) and China

We said we’re sorry.

it's good we don't have to work at fried chicken restaurant

Most of us are capitalist-lite. Like we earn money but other things are more important.

The US and Japan are capitalist-extremists. They'll gladly kill people if it means having a profitable bottom line.

Why do you guys still hating each other

>working hard
>oh no, what a poor people
Lol, typical russian

would you refuse to work with someone because their grandfather killed yours?

sorry for what
you could have bombed them 40 more times and they'd *still* be getting off easy compared to the shit the Axis pulled

>For no reason kills about 200 thousands civilian
>we're sorry

after WW2,Japan never killed foreign people for oil o rsomething.

If anyone fucking touched my grandpa I'd curse their entire family line, yes.

mumbrella.asia/2017/09/dentsu-president-apologises-death-matsuri-takahashi

She deserved way better life if she worked for the Korean fried chicken franchise..

Attached: matsuri-takahashi-overwork.jpg (622x660, 53K)

But you overwork people to death. And people who don't contribute to society are expected to kill themselves. The US is more ego-centric and destructive but in the end you're valuing money over human life which is retarded.

I would say it's no...

Korea society is very tough even for Japanese standard.Your suicide rate showing it...

Im so scared to live in SK as female.

It had better not to hate someone even if it were a product of brainwash. But I hate US for the current robbery worldwide.

We're like a corrupt kingdom of suicide and yet you have even more suicides than us
Explain youself chingu

Fuck you retard "working" at home by jerking off and watching anime 24/7

I was working at huge company like i was writing - from 7:20 to 19:++ and you know what?
Even I had a fucking good salary i totally wasnt happy.
So fuck you fag, telling "typical russian" like you fucking unicum-not-like-other-russian-even-hang-on-Jow Forums

I wish i could beat the shit out of you (seligerskaya)

advertise industry and matsuri-chan is meme
she just went to worst place for her hahahaha

As i watching like many russian like to live in german i dunno what to say.

glad i resigned from fuckin dentsu. overtime everyday. not worth the salary

> you overwork people to death

it's not related to capitalism.

>people who don't contribute to society are expected to kill themselves.

it's not...you are too biased toward Japan.
But Japanese NEET tend to having high suicide rate because they think"I'm useless".
But isn't same for other country??

don't get into my conversation like you were me!!
fuck go kys!!!!

God no. And I'm 100% sure that japanese work ethics are a direct result of some american's scheme, but why am I telling you your own history?

You're Altaic brothers...

Oh, hello. How do you do? How fucking natashas goin?

Japan is not victim acting pussy like South Korean or chink

I believe...
Japanese workaholic culture was happened because "Japan want to surpass USA by economy(アメリカに追い付け追い越せ)" dream.

>we don't support USA in our heart
>youtube.com/watch?v=sr--GVIoluU at the top of karaoke rankings

Conspiracies for why the nukes were used aside,
why do people always bring up the nukes without bringing up the fact that the Japanese were the strongest and most brutal enemy the United States has ever faced that wasn't itself. The civil war may have been the bloodiest, but never before have we come across and entire nation ready to die at the sword or any other means rather than surrender to the US.
Nearly everyone from that period is dead now, or dying. Another reason such things should just be left in the past, remembered but not dwelled on. We focus on rebuilding and mutual benefits, and China still hints at wanting to sink it's teeth into Japan, so US as an ally isn't necessarily frowned upon in that case alone

>we
>we (stupids are not included)

sorry david-san

Actually they did try to surrender as soon as the soviets came for them, but the US didn't let them and nuked them twice.

>Why Japan supports USA?
Because Japan *lost* that is just what happens to the looser.

The RAF practically leveled entire German cities, still, somehow Germany and the UK ended up in a very close alliance.
Keep your friends close but your enemies even closer etc.

This
/thread

What retarded nonsense is this, officially, we nuked them because they wouldn't surrender. And the fact women and children were jumping off cliffs killing themselves to avoid US capture rather than surrender, while everyone else viciously fought to the death shows this mentality.
We gave them time after the first nuke went off, I think something like 3 days? They still didn't surrender. We nuked them again. Then they pretty much sent the "We give up" signal. We had more nukes ready to go, and probably already in the air. So if we were just nuking them for the fuck of it we would've kept going

USSR and China were bigger threats for Japan

Japan would surrender if US captured emperor.

US just choose easy plan for American millitary.

>why do people always bring up the nukes without bringing up the fact that the Japanese were the strongest and most brutal enemy the United States has ever faced that wasn't itself.

Fuck usa. Country like this could just live peacfully on their own lands that far away from metric world. But NOOOOOO, you want to invade weak countrys all over the world and trying treat russia with nato and nuke at turkey.

>while everyone else viciously fought to the death shows this mentality.

Sure they should piss their pants like brave murican soldiers when they heard random gunshot a couple km away

Eh, I'm alright. Wbu?

>How fucking natashas goin?
I wish... Lucky cunt, you prolly swim in 10/10 women

>making this
>calling kpop is shit

Attached: a8ca6b4b3ff0037a8dcdf89d5b4f3226.gif (400x355, 2.68M)

The way our system works is our president can be killed, and instantly replaced repeatedly with a long chain of command so we probably didn't understand the extent of loyalty people actually had to an emperor. Especially being that royalty in must countries has just been a novelty for awhile.
Most Americans wouldn't understand that loyalty even today, but in a country of 330,000,000 I'd say a good 2/3rds are fodder anyway. It's easy to get a bad image of us, and I'm sorrowful for that. I at least appreciate your nation as an ally and hope we continue to strive together.

I don't know anything about Russia except for biological chemical weapons, genetic experimentation, KGB subversion, etc. So I wouldn't know on what grand political scale of anything you're talking about. Maybe you're referring to the Iron Curtain cold war where your country shipped nuclear missiles right next door to us so we did the exact same thing with your neighboring countries. But that was mutual to begin and end with.

I think your ladies better.
They're would be nice wife. Not some our fucking sluts that fucking with alphas then find incel like me to support their grown up semen

>I don't know anything about Russia except for biological chemical weapons, genetic experimentation, KGB subversion, et

That telling me fag that CIA wiring whole world, using white phosphor and nuked charges at Serbia...

Japan more tha anyone wanted to surrender, had peace talks, but America refused because they wanted to capture Hirohito, which ended up not happening regardless.

How the fuck do you not know this? I thought WW2 was literally the only part of history Americans knew anything about.

I thought Russian women valued family and were traditional...

If you think your country is any more or less innocent you'd certainly be wrong, the CIA as well as many other organizations and powers that be do these things, on a regular basis. The worst of what they all do still remaining behind closed doors and hidden.

Is there a real Japanese in int?

Attached: 1502108287957.png (928x884, 468K)

Tell me how many Jews actually died to Germany and I'll believe your country has any sort of relevancy to the Japanese and American WW2 history classes

they were indoctrinated into believing USA did them a favour because Japanese were fanatics who would never stop kamikazing, also reuilding Japan eased up the subversion.

Because of this Japan became the capitalist country that is failing today in USA ponzi scheme

there are some real japanese (but gay) posters in japanese general

Attached: 20130524224938.jpg (465x300, 33K)

B A S E D

>we nuked them because they wouldn't surrender.

>Oh no Japanese are flying their little warplanes and killing themselves in Hawaii, an isolated Island in the middle of the pacific, we are doomed we have no choice, must bring the big guns!

racionalize more dumbass

Do you think USA just magically crafted nukes from one day o another?
USA already had nukes and wanted to test them the destructive power against people so they decided to side with Chinese as an excuse to test nukes against Japan.
Proof of that is that they deliberatly droped nukes in civilian towns in mainland Japan when they could have done it in many of their islands that had military outposts.

C U C K E D

Attached: Sex Offerenders in California.jpg (984x660, 60K)

based

Depends which grandfather. If it was the one that reads Breitbart and bankrupted himself I’d shake his fucking hand.

those aren’t hapanese?
arr rook same

> but gay
Nice

Attached: 14747252367300.jpg (453x604, 56K)

This is the dumbest fucking conspiracy from top to bottom I've read about the nukes ever. Especially >side with china because.. (clearly not knowing Japan was committing worse war crimes than Germany)
Also their civilians were radicalized anyway so it wouldn't have made a difference between going through a town or a base, everyone would be attacking you.

A much better conspiracy is that they were working on biological weapons and mutations, and an experimentation of very high danger failed thus resulting in the place needing to be annihilated to cure the viral or mutated menace.
After all, we did a multitude of testing on fake towns and in the ocean, already knowing the full effects nuclear arms.

Stop being a retard

The Japanese are well known sex offenders, so it's likely they just gave Korean names as a false flag.

maybe because it's true that Japan attacked the US first

if anything, is there other choice? china still bans winnie the pooh

>maybe because it's true that Japan attacked the US first
it was a false flag
like uss maine

Kim....

Attached: Gook in UK.png (758x2257, 760K)

Why do Russians like Germany? Did they forget about WWII? Hitler killed millions of Russian civilians ogaa bogaa.

>"Nice"
gay Ivan was sent to Siberia.......

Attached: ac18e2a7171f0634d39afa3d6bf20eb3_400.jpg (400x325, 38K)

You cant sent me in Siberia, i live on Far East and ready to capture your asian asses

Attached: hgi8bmHT0JY.jpg (604x604, 106K)

>asian asses
then rather head to far west

Attached: 757c0cb6c869271d8e8b2843514d32b.png (602x338, 270K)

> suomi "asians"

Attached: 14184013819090.jpg (449x450, 24K)

I quite like them here. At least they export wealth and fast food rather than poverty and starvation. Your life would probably be better if America invaded and conquered your country.

>war crimes
>muh Unity 731

oh shit like vietnam? shit like middle east? shit like 2 nukes in civil towns? shit like Nuremberg Trials? Shit like Soviet Gulags or Katyn Massacre (USA actually sided with the guys doing this).

Quit trying to justify it or trying to sound moral.
War is war retard there are no good people in war despite what they are doing is morally ok or not. ITS FUCKING WAR.

Cope more american, yes I'm calling you american and youre supposed to have your snowflake feelings hurt.

stop being american dumb american

How country can be better being full of niggers? Are you retarded?
> they export wealth
No they dont

Why can't Russia and USA be friends btw. Isn't it better for everyone after all?

Okay keep being a shithole. Nobody is blocking you lol

Interesting topic,this is how Japanese are,from ancient age.

I don't know why,but Japanese people tend to follow someone

In world war 2,government said America is evil then we do believe that.

But after war, GHQ came and government stop to critisize America then we followed that.

Even now, especially in internet,Japanese tend to believe fake news just because others do.

>tfw you'll never save a jap qt from karoshi

go back

You sound like the autistic faggot trying to cope mate, cry more about how war is bad lmao

Attached: 1552461984761.jpg (1280x720, 142K)

If Putin was sane enough to put what’s best for his country’s well being above his chauvanistic ego and therefore join the international anti-China team then it would be long since the two superowers became friends.

They deserve a third one for this

The US recognizes only vassal dependence and total submission.

I secretly think kroshi happens everywhere especially where many immigrants work but it makes the headlines almost only in Japan

USA! USA! USA!

I love USA I don't know why.

Maybe American is good people.

no, thanks

But in other words, I think Japanese don't stick to past, they are good at moving on to next.

For me, this character is reflected on J-pop.
In J-pop, many songs have bright lyrics,even brake up song it's still bright

>uhhh durrrr war crimes mutants n sheit
>2 nukes is justified though
>2 wrongs make a right

fucking hypocrite

>International trade exists between friendly countries.
Wow what a scandalous discovery you've made

Probably a Japanese person pretending to be Korean.

Typical russian