Is it normal in your country for family members (parents, grandparents) to walk around the house naked?

Is it normal in your country for family members (parents, grandparents) to walk around the house naked?
Like on their way from the bedroom to the shower.

Attached: PART1-1024x681[1].jpg (1024x681, 61K)

Not a chance

no

nope

really? i thought americans were rather relaxed

according to /deutsch/ this is quite normal in Germany

bump

No

Yeah, my parents always do that. And I do that, and my siblings.
Plus naked sauna and naked swimming in the lake outside.

No.

It's normal for kids around 7 or younger to walk around naked. Might be different nowadays with the pedo hysteria originating from America.

No, the closest thing was sister wearing a towel to cover herself after taking a shower.

Yep. My family is pretty much nudists in the eyes of others.
Plus, we only have one bathroom in the house so no one locks the door when taking a shower.

Not in terms of sexuality. Although I was raised in a very conservative home. I never even got a sex talk.

Yes, but I am balkanite.
Swedes have unisex saunas aswell, just yesterday i was stroking my dick while showering and a young girl janitor entered to vacuum clean the dressing room.

Nudity is not a big deal here, only reason unisex dressing room arent a thing is to encourage virgins to get out of their basement more.

>no one locks the door when taking a shower.
but when taking a shit right?

My entire family is nude in the sauna every Saturday night. Have been since I was born.
So walking nude from the shower to the bedroom is no big deal kek.

Where do these prude customs come from?

please dont laugh at me for asking but have you ever compared your ding with your fathers dong?

Sure, there's really no reason to leave it unlocked then since the toilet is busy.

Generations of chronic alcoholism is my only guess.

Yep, I'm my fathers son alright, our junk is pretty much identical, though he's balls hang lower. Guess saggy balls is in my future as well.

No

Yes thankfully. I have a sister, 17, I hang around the bathroom in hopes of catching a glimpse of her.
She is shamefully okay with it

Puritans

Nope, it's akward if you're 8yo or older

On the other hand, a friend of mine still do with her parents. Everyone think it is weird.

>nude sauna
>nude swimming
>nude sunbathing
>walking nude from the shower
>making coffee nude

I've seen my parents and brother/sister nude more times than I can remember.

do swedish women shave their pubes?

Some do, some don't.

No, but I have seen my sister and parents nude sometimes.

I'm live alone, and yes, I do it.

my sister used to come out of the shower naked and walk to her room i never look

Living, lol. Not sure about what happened.

No.

In my country? No not really.
However my mom was Japanese and we were comfortable bathing together up to when I was 15, which weirded the hell out of my Canadian friends once I told them. She didn't casually walk around the house naked though.

>all of America=New England

It's a meme.

Dad does that sometimes

America was literally founded by a bunch of puritans.

yes, every day

Um, no it wasn't, sweetie. That was only 1-2 colonies in New England.

Not unless you live alone and even when I did live alone I never did it.

Nudist family here so yes.

No. It is normal only in saunas.

no one cares, mutt

They didnt found it but they definitely injected their morality into the mindset. The baptists are also pretty conservative. The later Catholics also werent known for their liberal mindset.

A female friend once told me that she just walks into the bathroom while her dad is shitting and getting high in the morning and acted like it was completely normal

Rent. Free.

>The baptists are also pretty conservative
>I've never been to the South
People there are as degenerate as everywhere else. Only Mormons really practice what they preach.

Some do, some don't.
If it's summer more people/family will do that

i dont think about you at all desu

I wonder how often incest occurs in sweden.

No and it never happens
WTF Ubermensch?

Why? have you seen your mamz tiddies or what?

Attached: 97a9fea95a56443c9a139ed734a89331.jpg (564x396, 33K)

So you are all nude at home. Not very clean to sit in the sofa naked

No, I've seen my mom naked but when I was a child. We don't have saunas here and my parents have a suite so there's not much to share

Ive been there many times and you're right the south is full of degenerates if not more so but the old school southern baptists were conservative and the actually religious ones still project a conservative front.

No, I actually have never seen neither my mother nor my father naked and they haven't seen me naked since I was like 4 yo

You use a towel to sit on.

New England yeah
What's probably more important is the religious revival that occurred decades later