ITT: We summon Liechtenstein

ITT: We summon Liechtenstein

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Liechtenstein.svg.png (1200x720, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eSwTItwINu8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>you'll never have a gf girl scout from Liechtenstein
why even live

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Summoning

I know there used to be one of you here, show up you swiss in denial

They are too busy being rich and having fun to post here.

Why are there so many posters from Ticino on Jow Forums?

Do Swiss people feel jelly of Liechtenchads in the same way that everyone else is jelly of the Swiss?

Ticinese are lazy neets, that's why.

One day I will move to Liechtenstein

Why would we? It's just a village protectorate of Switzerland.

>he thinks moving to a tax heaven will make him rich
like Monaco it's a place you go to when you have already become rich

I thought it had a canned goods industry

>implying i'm moving there to become rich

Because they're even richer.

They aren't though.

maybe 4, not so many

Liechtenstein a cute! CUTE!

Attached: HTB1_pC7LXXXXXb7XVXXq6xXFXXXu.jpg (656x960, 65K)

They are.
t. worked for them

why dont one of you just run to Liechtenstein, get a wifi then post something

More than posters of Romandie

good idea

>over 60% of Liechtenstein population is foreign.

why so many swiss and austrian choose to move there?

>102731318
Liechtenstein is thicc for a white girl

it's not like they tell you where they're from

Why?

Attached: 00.png (709x344, 273K)

I dont live near it

Do any Swiss posters speak Romansh? What does it even sound like?

one of these swiss flags is a lichtensteiner, i remember now

SUMMONING

Sorry had to wash the cow shit off my boots

youtube.com/watch?v=eSwTItwINu8

nice proxy

Not a proxy although at this point in the day the commuters could still be posting with this flag

FINALLY

Are you the Animeposter from /deutsch/ or proxy?

wtf
i can kinda understand her

Only old farts speak Rumantsch. They're like unicorns. But fun fact: Portuguese immigrants are reviving the language because apparently it's really easy for them to learn it.

Sounds like an Italian dialect, not bad.

Neither
I dont know why there would be a demand for a Liechtenstein proxy if Swiss ones are easily available and probably their network is more secure.

take a pic from your window and post it here

I won't because I'm easily identifiable.
It's already scary that I might suspect who the other LI shitposters are.. not sure.

Then post some pics from outside when you can.

Kind, is that you?

>non-german swiss on MY Jow Forums

c'mon user! i bet that this thread will die shortly after, and nobody will recognice you.

do you have a passport? can you post pics of that?

i think they use the swiss passaport.

Are Liechtensteiners stereotypically labelled as peasants? Never heard of any stereotypes regarding this country in the DACH-sphere. Btw the very fact that Liechtenstein is not included in the DACH acronym is disturbing.

no

Most people with a passport here have one of these, thank Allah I don't.

Attached: nativeFL.jpg (1067x742, 585K)

How is life there,how comfy

I think if you can get a job and enjoy the countryside life it's very comfy (there seems to be plenty of room, really)
But if you're into normie things like parties and city life then forget it, civilization is far away.

On my way

Attached: atU6FiK.png (846x452, 461K)

Sounds based

Hi Macaco

That sounds awesome,I bet the immigration laws there are pretty hard justifiable so. How are you doing today user.

They aren't strict, but if you're European you can just live in Austria.
It's the job market that is going to fuck you in the ass, this place is more like an escape route for German normalfags who are eventually gonna ruin it I bet.

I'm coming over to open an ice cream shop

>It's the job market that is going to fuck you in the ass,

so how come your GDP per capita and salaries are so high

It's a very protectionist job market I've meant.
Don't know about the GDP though, there could be manipulation there. The princely family is richer than the British monarch + Trump combined, they can translate that wealth onto the companies' accounts but it does not really make a difference.

nice

> The princely family is richer than the British monarch + Trump combined

How did they become so wealthy and why do you accept it?

>It's a very protectionist job market I've meant.

Well, so was the USSR but they weren't rich, you know. You can protect your job market but still the employers don't have to pay high wages. In Liechtenstein they do, so where do they take their wealth from?

I read that you wanted to be a real democracy and the royal family told you "ok but we're taking all our money in another country" so you stayed a monarchy

Have you ever seen the royalty? I've read that the Prince is often in cafes
This too

Its pretty crazy how you are Still a legit TRUE monarchy in Europe

But then you'd have to include Belgium, Luxemburg, South Tyrole etc

Yes this happened with a referendum. Country is now an absolute monarchy, the people wanted it that way.

Through being a tax haven. Also public investments don't seem to work based on taxpayers rationale. If there's a social need for something to be built or a service, then they make it happen, like a hospital or bus service even if it was too expensive to maintain "normally". It comes out of tax haven $$$

There were 300 anniversary celebrations in January he may have been there. But otherwise don't think so. But the family is large, I bet they are around most of the time, without being a celebrity cult around them like in the UK.

>Belgium, Luxemburg, South Tyrole

German is not the dominant language in any of these countries, while in Liechtenstein it's basically the only language in use.

>Through being a tax haven.
>It comes out of tax haven $$$

If the companies don't pay taxes then how does your royal family get money from it? Do they take bribes?

>Country is now an absolute monarchy
isn't your country a direct democracy?

you confused them with Switzerland

don't worry though, even the Swiss army confuses them with Switzerland and accidentally encroaches on their territory during military exercises

Posting this here for future reference

>A referendum to adopt Hans-Adam's revision of the constitution to expand his powers passed in 2003. The prince had threatened to leave the country if the referendum did not result in his favour.

>The Prince of Liechtenstein has broad powers, which include the appointment of judges, the dismissal of ministers or government, veto power, and the calling of referendums. The Liechtenstein constitutional referendum, 2003 was a proposal put forth by reigning Prince Hans-Adam II to revise parts of the Constitution of Liechtenstein, on the one hand expanding the monarch's power with the authority to veto legislation, while on the other hand securing for the citizenry the option to abolish the monarchy by vote at any time without being subject to princely veto. The right of the parishes that make up the principality to secede was simultaneously recognised.

Prince Hans-Adam had warned that he and his family would move to Austria if the referendum were rejected. Despite opposition from Mario Frick, a former Liechtenstein prime minister, the Prince's referendum was approved by the electorate in 2003. Opponents accused Hans-Adam of engaging in emotional blackmail to achieve his goal and constitutional experts from the Council of Europe branded the event as a retrograde move.[3] A proposal to revoke the Prince's new veto powers was rejected by 76% of voters in a 2012 referendum.[4] On 15 August 2004 Prince Hans-Adam II formally delegated most of his sovereign authority to his son and heir, the Hereditary Prince Alois, as a way of transitioning to a new generation. Formally, Hans-Adam remains head of state.

Attached: 200px-Ιωάννης_Αδάμ_Β΄_του_Λίχτενσταϊν.jpg (200x226, 8K)

regarding Belgium, you're right, it's in Luxemburg (people are basically bilingually French and German) and South Tyrol (70% German) though

it's just banter senpai

There's basically perma-campaigning going on between the political parties so in a way yes. On the other hand the Prince can dismiss the parliament and has the rights to do whatever he wants (he vetoes abortion every time for example).
It works in a way like, where your company would pay 20% corporate taxes in a normal place, you only have to pay 1% in a tax haven. So 1% from a Mafia size operation for a country the size of Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands or Liechtenstein is lots of cash. Do that for 50+ years continuously and that is how they got their wealth. Although the family also had massive properties before WW1 in the empire so they had capital to invest to begin with.

Have you ever seen a brown bvll in Leitch...?
How do you feel about rape in your country?

>monarch can veto anything he wants
>still says his county is a democracy

Kek

Forgot to say that they've been basically the lieutenants of the Habsburgs for like 600 years and even outlived them after 1918. They were already ultra-rich but did not really start to manage and invest in the principality that is now Liechtenstein as a country until late 19th century.

>monarch can veto anything he wants
He only does it when it's about abortion or gay rights or other bluepill stuff like that.

What is main difference between Liechtenstein and Luxembourg ?

Yes there are many
He doesn't give a fuck I think. The politicians can govern the country he only intervenes when shit goes down, like tax haven scandals in 2009 or recession.
Expect to hear from him once the catholic church (not separate from state) gets in a pedo scandal, or they uncover some terrorists laundering money.
AFAIk there is a marriage between the two, you could see someone inherit both in your lifetime.

>South Tyrol (70% German) though

But it's not a country. Italy is the country and it would be stupid to include it in DACH.

>Luxemburg (people are basically bilingually French and German)

Well, I'm not sure, also Luxembourgish is not really German. And still even bilingual people in random situations would rather choose French over German to hold the conversation.

No offense, but I hope the EU will force you to change your tax laws. It's just unfair.

>He only does it when it's about abortion or gay rights or other bluepill stuff like that.

Based. What do the Liechtensteiners think about it, are they also as conservative or more progressive than their monarch?

Is Liechtenstein a laughing stock for their German-speaking neighbors due to their social backwardness?

They just go to abortion clinics in Switzerland so nobody gives a fuck afaik

There's always going to be a tax haven somewhere.
Look up Double Irish with a Dutch Sandwich, also Malta, Cyprus, and Jean-Claude Juncker.

What nation would you say lichtenstien's best friend? Worst enemy?

Aren't they accused of a crime when coming back to Liechtenstein? Some our politicians wanted to punish women getting abortion abroad.

I hope the EU will force a crackdown on all tax havens in Europe and around it.

I don't think most German speakers even know it exists.

Attached: li.png (700x700, 315K)

Czechoslovaks stole hundreds of millions $ worth real estate from the princely family, and there were no diplomatic relations with them until like 2010.

Yall niggas posting in a proxy thread

Attached: 1530938602834.png (500x500, 106K)

Proofs

Commies did it, it shouldn't be an issue.

Bump

Ok newfag

Luxembourg and Switzerland are Portuguese colonies

Without German immigrants we wouldn't have clinic staff and without Portuguese nobody would build buildings

>revealing your location on Jow Forums
Why?

Thanks for letting us in lad

D'awwww wook how wittle he is