City center

>city center
>must keep quiet at all times
>shared bathroom and kitchen with about 20 other people
>rent is $400/mo, no deposit
is this a reasonable price in your country's densest city? Would you live here?

Attached: gosi.png (1200x657, 591K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tokyosharehouse.com/
couverture.jp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sounds like a good deal. Which city?

0/5

Sounds like a homeless shelter.

seoul.
forgot to mention that the bed is half sized and room is the pic related. very smol

I don't mind living in a bedroom that small but sharing a bathroom and kitchen with that many people is a sanitary nightmare.

oh the humanity

>20 people
that's nuts. Place must be fucking chaos

Not for sharing with 20 other people but for a room in an apartment? Yes.

>shared kitchen
okay for a short period of time
>shared bathroom
nope, I'd rather pay $1000/mo and have my own bathroom

Mate, I pay $210 a week for a caravan in a shitty town hours away from a major city. Wouldn't even want to imagine how much a place like that in the op would cost for a month in Sydney.

No. Takes a serious toll on your mental health and inner comfort.

What if the janny cleans the bathroom twice a day? ie sanitation isn't too bad. Still a no-no?

That's literally student accommodation in France, but it's around 200€/month

I currently pay 450$ a month for a large one bedroom apartment in our capital city with my own bathroom so I wouldn't do it desu

Prisons in scandi are more comfortable

Kommun housing?
I wish I'd get one. Queues are awful

yes, I got lucky

I'd rather pay more and live in something like pic rel than having to hold my piss for 4 hours straight because the line to use the toilet is 200 meters long. If that's something common in Korea you need to get your housing sorted ASAP.

Attached: 1547783025646.png (480x581, 55K)

Absolutely not. 400 per month here is way more than that. A tiny apartment with 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and 1 kitchen is the deal. Also consider I'm talking about "case popolari" which basically means these are "hood" complexes.

Attached: 1550890752959.jpg (437x471, 26K)

something like that in the city center would cost about $650/mo with $3000 in deposit

looked up for clarification and it's $800 and $10000

What about somewhere outside the city center but with somewhat good public transport?
What's the average wage a Korean makes after taxes?

You mean like a security deposit where you get the money back after your lease ends?

In central London that would cost around $800/month

Cozy room that comes with friends for only 400?????? sign me up, and i get to be swarmed by beautiful KPOP gfs too! this must be heaven, am i right bros?

Attached: asian-man-thumbs-up-stock-images_csp6002875.jpg (297x470, 18K)

Nice an AC!

average is about 3000 bucks but median is probably closer to 2200 bucks. city center is where all the good stuff happens so I sometimes dream about living there myself.

yea exactly.

Stockholm is tiny though

I live in a 1 bedroom apartment with my own bathroom and kitchen for $950 a month and I'm going crazy hearing the people upstairs peeing, flushing the toliet, footsteps, conversations, fighting. I cannot wait to get my own house.

you need to get this.

Attached: s-l300.jpg (300x300, 12K)

>$400/mo with $2500 amount of deposit
>Located in Seoul (near Kunkuk university)
>Still spacious and comfy
Look at this dude he's fucking ripped off lmao

Attached: 20190223_214512.jpg (918x688, 108K)

>rent is $400/mo, no deposit

You'd have a 35 sqm one-bed apartment here for this price with your own separate bathroom and kitchen but you'd make twice as less as you make in Seoul I guess.

>city center is where all the good stuff happens
Yeah, it's true and probably the reason why everything is so expensive there.
As much as I would love to live in my city's center, I couldn't afford it.
Median wage here is around $660 after taxes and rent for a 1 bedroom apt in the 12th largest city is about $407.

Attached: 1524116860832.png (645x773, 11K)

Looks like a German prison cell.

Attached: haftentschaedigung-nur-25-euro-pro-tag-gefaengnis.jpg (610x407, 47K)

>no PS4

Sorry, I'm choosing the Norwegian one

>1 person bed
>Snoystation

true

Nothing wrong with it

Our prisons are better.

>고시원 without seperate bathroom
>$400/mo
Wtf? This is a serious level of jewry.

Room I'll be living in Tokyo for comparison (I'm leaving in 2 weeks). It's very central and has access to the Yamanote (loop line revolving around Tokyo's main areas). Very close to Akihabara (10 min by foot).

Costs 548USD month with internet free and all utilities already included in price (kitchen/shower/toilet shared between 10 people). Each room has their own fridge so it's fine by me. No pets and no smokers allowed. Cleaning services once p/week. I got a discount and didn't need to pay deposit nor key money. For Tokyo and considering the location and that the building is newly built and earthquake resistant, I cannot ask for more, I find it very reasonable actually. Also, it already has appliances and kitchen utensils so don't need to bring anything and can start "living" right away.

Pics related.

Attached: 19_large.jpg (1428x952, 258K)

leopalace 21? oakhouse? suumo? Which one did you contract with?

The company I applied to was suggested to me by my Visa sponsor. It's called FOR.C Ltd, You can find their houses here

tokyosharehouse.com/

Alternatively, check their site here
couverture.jp/

Be warned though, they're VERY strict about every fucking thing. Like, payment needs to be done ASAP once they set you up, they do not allow payment if you delay and your contract will be canceled etc, things like that so be prepared. You have to be careful with every step. But they do deliver a good product, their houses are all well built and new and the tenants generally seem to be good people, mostly working people in their late 20s and early 30s, so you know you won't have trouble with noise (likely).

>LeoPalace
I've heard a fair share of horror stories from that company to stay the fuck away from it. Sakura House is supposedly really bad too.

>Oakhouse
Is good and I considered it - I might actually move to an Oakhouse after my initial contract is up (my initial contract is 6 months).

Here, shared student residence rooms in downtown go for like $300 and about $600 with private bathroom and kitchen (loft)

Redpilled me on this

>Seoul
>city center
I would do this for a month

if it turns out Korean girls would go there with me, I would stay, otherwise leave

This is like a modern day komunalta. Is this an appartment or a student residence lol?

What the hell, no.
I pay 380 dollars/month for my 44 square meter apartment with a bedroom, kitchen and bath.

No, that looks grim. My rent in Dublin is $530 a month but I have a normal sized bedroom, personal bathroom, a garden and I'm only sharing with 3 others

that's about what you'd get for $200 a week in a hostel in a sydney hostel

>that's about what you'd get for $200 a week in a hostel in a sydney hostel

Jesus.
Sounds grim.

shared bathroom is a dealbreaker cannot STAND other people touching my shit

>>rent is $400/mo, no deposit

Holy hell that is expensive.

My 70 m2 apartment (where everything, power, heating, water etc is included) costs me around 310$ a month

You don’t live in Stockholm do you?

I have a case for bathroom items which I keep in my room.

Though to be honest in Japan I never had trouble with people messing with each other's stuff. Just make sure you're in a house where most roommates are Japanese.

Nein, no sane person wants to live there.

How big is your city/town

Pretty regular, around 70 000 people

$400 is R$1600, you can get a pretty big apartment in most cities not called São Paulo or Rio de Janeiro here.
Talking 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, kitchen and laundry room.

>Pretty regular, around 70 000 people
Weird, that is the size of the smallest “city” in our country.

what's so bad about Stockholm

Sweden's population is like, 9 or 10 million, not all that weird.

I know. It’s that I find it weird how the perception could be so different in each country.

If it had 10 toilettes and 10 showers, maybe

Sweden is rather large given its population, after all there only lives around 20 people per km2 here. SK must feel pretty cramped doesnt it?

Its just a very large city, and a lot of people dont like the stress and confinement that comes with that. Also, the infrastructure isnt the best, and some suburbs has big issues with crime

>Its just a very large city

lol that's hilarious.

As -> said, the differences in perception are quite funny.

I live in what is considered a regular sized city in Brazil and it's of Stockholm's size. I also lived in São Paulo which is the largest city in S. America and am now going to Tokyo so...

Kinda giggled when I read that haha sorry, no harm meant.

though I agree with you, I'm not really that much of a fan of larger cities.

IF I could I'd live somewhere rural with access to the city in say, 30-50 min by train. That'd be ideal.

I have lived most of my life in a city with 18 000 people, so thats why I consider places like Stockholm huge. That was just enough for me, you started to know pretty much everyone your age in the town tho, so that was a bit weird.

I briefly lived in a commune when I was a kid and it was pretty comfy actually

I see.
I can't imagine what's like living in such a small place.

Do you plan on living there? I mean, continue to live there, that is. I imagine you're somewhere up north?

I'm at home specifically to not interact with other people. Shared rooms interfere with that.

Yeah, that was way up north. I have moved now, to a small place (cant even call it a town) where only 150 people live, and its pretty comfy so I might stick here for a while.

Mind if I ask you what you work with?
IT or some other stuff you can work remotely?

What’s rural Brazil like? In terms of infrastructure, salaries, and other stuffs

It really depends on the region of the country.
I've been to Rural areas here that are very developed and where you can live really well, but I've also been to other places where it was shit.

I have a friend who's a (literally, no meme) soy farmer and he makes ridiculous amounts of money.

Generally speaking though, if you're counting on a "regular" job you're fucked I think. It won't pay well (though living costs should be ridiculously cheap). Infrastructure in general isn't very good and you'll definitely need a car to get out (no trains and most smaller cities/towns don't have airports). Internet in this country is also a pile of shit, specially compared to S. Korea and other such countries.

In any case, when I mentioned living in a rural area, I had in mind rural Kyoto. I've lived there for a while and it was great. It'd be a dream to go back but now I'm headed to Tokyo for unknown amount of time.

>humanity
*society

>not pissing in the sink
cuck

>and I'm only sharing with 3 others

Attached: pepe.jpg (1200x1096, 227K)

>shared bat-

Attached: it.jpg (631x360, 20K)

Probably just shared shower cabins like in a pool, not that bad desu.
Shared toilets suck though.

Work at a remote airbase, its the only thing around here really