How is the social cohesion in your country?

How is the social cohesion in your country?

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (917x528, 523K)

Who cares? Why is "social cohesion" important?

Yeah, this is how it feels in America. Thank you Moshie

This. It has no impact on anyone's actual life. At work you don't talk with co-workers about politics or anything divisive, and at home on the Internet you can stick to people you like. Who gives a fuck about the person next door?

It feels good. I remember when my old neighborhood held block parties and cool little holiday parties. People don't do that anymore

You're a liberal, individualist, atheist. Am I wrong?

I'm not a liberal.

Mediocre-tier.

Whatever you are, it would be better if you were dead

Attached: 074A6C20-18A7-438F-8C5E-8D6E56769038.jpg (1023x1279, 229K)

Why do you say that? Do you have anything coherent to say about why social cohesion matters in the 21st century, or are you just here to wish death on people you don't know?

Attached: IMG_1140.png (633x758, 132K)

I've never talked to my neighbors. I go to meetups when I want to socialize with people with a common interest.

Implying people like you deserve any respect

Dumb nigger everyone still does that you're just unwanted in any community

Ew

Crumbling.

If you're not, this is the wrong site for you.
.com

Attached: IMG_4463.jpg (500x331, 36K)

*tips*

>social cohesion
found the commie

Social cohesion means you get to live in a nice country where you can trust people. It means less anti social behavior like crime since people have faith in each other and generally want to help improve the lives of others because they know they will be repayed in the long run.

That's not true at all you mouth breathing retard.

You don't need to have some special "sense of belonging" to not commit crime.

Yeah well it's going to help cut down on the amount just on a population level. Maybe you are elightened and logical but most of the population is not.

> дyхoвныe cкpeпы
Кeк