Is there some weird/autistic thing only you seem to enjoy?

Is there some weird/autistic thing only you seem to enjoy?
I personally like riding in overcrowded public transport. Opportunity to relax and basically lay on people, distressed faces of everybody else and sheer comedy of whole situation entertains me greatly.

Attached: 9e1.png (656x527, 19K)

all my shopping after 8 pm, stores and roads are much more empty

Based, me too

listen to music while muting vidya
>mfw listen to trap music while riding around killing peasants in mount and blade

I doo this too my friend

I like talking to myself in different voices and accents. It makes me feel like I have friends all over the world.

i liked walking around my house at the middle of the night, the sand is very cold and there's a somewhat far streetlight in view that gives a super comfy vibe, the air is cool and sometimes gives me goosebumps which i like.

I am a NEET. Sometimes I take the bus to towns I've never been in just to see what they are like, even if they are boring shitholes.

why do you have sand inside your house?

hope you get raped and killed schlomo

You too

Sounds cool and comfy

around my house not inside my house
that's far less likely to happen to me kike

Running over glowing CIA niggers on roads at midnight

Is it comfy?

Really? I'm not the one living in a country with millions of Syrian/Paleshtinian rapefugees

I like making female sexual moans and moves randomly when I'm alone. For example, I'll arch my back and moan as I turn in my bed to get comfier or rub my remote's buttons as if I was rubbing a clit and moaning at the same time while in order to switch channels. Also I'll just flail my wrists around as I walk down stairs if nobody's watching.

What artists do you listen to malaybro?

>Really? I'm not the one living in a country with millions of Syrian/Paleshtinian rapefugees
i wouldn't be so sure about that retard, israel is full of palistinians.
yes

I do this in an ironic way by the way. I'm as straight as it gets.

during summer jellyfish get big, there's a bay here where they get pushed into a mole
I like to fish them out of the water with a big stick and let them dry out, then come back the next day and see all the dead ones
I really hate jellies

Attached: jellyfish.jpg (1300x957, 119K)

Going outside alone and browsing Jow Forums.

A G P
G
P

>blah blah blah

Cry more.

Bitterly cold rain

I hate the idea of being watched while doing exercises, so I get up at 0445 to avoid being watched.

Attached: 1550962556056.jpg (1200x1800, 517K)

PS: I mean for running, as I have to go outside. Forgot to write that.

I like to walk in the rain and talk to it like its my mother, shes always been there for me, even when no one else was. So when it rains I feel like shes checking up on me, and it usually ends up raining when I need her spirit the most.

I also like finding rocks and minerals, but I only usually pick up new stuff when I travel nowadays because I don't get out much. I'm going to go see a rock cave in a week though, which is really exciting!

Attached: 1552094597789.jpg (706x951, 158K)

Same bro, except I'm too lazy to get up early so I go running at 10pm

Also I really want to lift weights to gain some muscle but I hate the idea of everyone at the gym watching me OHP just the bar. I've joined the local gym like 3 times only to end up never going. God I want to die

Do bodyweight then, get a book online and do sth until you feel comfortable enough. Dont go total ham, please. Dont hurt yourself. The complicated stuff is mostly important later on. Just Focus on some "easy" exercises with acceptably Form. It doesnt have to be perfect immediatly or all/nothing.

i just open up radio or open up compilations on youtube
right now its teutonic songs while i play ckii as a german count in the northern crusade

I like to drive down country roads and take photos

Attached: DSC_0031.jpg (1700x1133, 527K)

Do you get neetbux?

I really like subways. Not a train autist, I like the actual tunnels and lighting and waiting.

Attached: DSC_0313.jpg (4608x3072, 3.5M)

what camera? the quality is pure sex

Unironically the only good reply on this thread. The rest are just pathetic

An entry level DSLR camera. Nikon d3100. It's an older model and you can find cameras that take better quality pictures for cheaper.
Thanks friend

Attached: DSC_0197 resized.jpg (2302x1092, 581K)

i like to take public transport when it's not rush hours and the bus/train is half empty.

when i was a neet i used to ride a train to nowhere, just to see to the window.