Bravo Italy, USA, France and UK!

Bravo Italy, USA, France and UK!

Attached: tourist_attractions.png (1925x1046, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ilmessaggero.it/video/roma/cinghiali_brandizzati-3430784.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Napoli above Milano
OH NO NO NO NO AHAHAHAHA DON'T TELL AMBROGIO LMAO

>Berlin higher than Vienna or Venice

yeah, only if you're a leftist hipster and you get excited over every run down place occupied by homeless people and drug addicts.

Stop coming to this shithole holy shit please

I want France to die

>implying less tourists is a bad thing

>less money
>less people you could let your apartment out to
>less cute girls

Mexico City!

Attached: images (95).jpg (678x452, 72K)

Rome is a shithole full of shitty people, sometime we even get some wild hogs ( proper ones with bristle and stuff) rummaging the garbage.

ilmessaggero.it/video/roma/cinghiali_brandizzati-3430784.html Or just search Roma cinghiale/i on YouTube.

>NYC

a city filled with trash and homeless HIV infected schizophrenic niggers is the 4th most beautiful in the world, really?

Attached: 1451868780271.png (804x743, 22K)

>moscow
>st. peter

is this a meme made by russian?

It's not a measure of how beautiful a city is though.

oh, I can't read

I thought you would always say that Naples is a shithole that should be avoided at all costs? Sounds like your defamatory campaign didn't go as planned.
In all seriousness though, I guess too many tourists can become a problem for the city and a nuisance for the locals.

Berlin is god tier for clubbing

I'm always nice to tourists when they come here :) I love showing them around, especially new worlders

All clubs are the same, also opening a club doesn't take much effort, it can be done overnight, it can't be compared to hundreds-year-old heritage sites in other European cities.

but majority of tourists 16-30 group are more interested in going to other country to try clubbing and drugs there and have one night stands with natives.

>defamatory campaign

Do you really believe there are people out to get you?

>have one night stands with natives.

>implying anyone wants to spend a night with German girls

We have business to do, something that Naples can only dream about.
Terrone.

Attached: 20190303-125144.jpg (640x853, 122K)

I'd think Venezia would be higher, or is it because it is small that it is crowded?

I did and it's fun. german girls are less stuck up than p*Lish femoids

Surprised krakow even made to the list.

Wtf is there to see in Bangkok? There are so many people interested in fucking terannies?

Attached: GDCI-Map.jpg (1985x1080, 557K)

It doesn't measure how many tourists went there, can you read?

>muh meme tower in le city of love
the hell is wrong with normalfags

Why is London so popular? It would only take me a few hours to get there by train but I've never bothered going. I don't see what's there that could possibly be worth the effort.

It's an international airport hub, every person that land in London, even for just changing plane is counted as tourist

Thailand is a country that has everything in a way. You can spend the day sight-seeing cultural sights and temples, fuck a tranny in the evening on drugs and then do a daytrip to the beach on the next day.

>big city
nigger/gypsy/paki/arab/churka/homeless/ infested shithole

Attached: 0e1.jpg (700x734, 107K)

>even for just changing plane is counted as tourist
Doubt that's true desu.

They're both great cities to visit. Were you born yesterday or something?

Attached: spb.jpg (1600x1067, 357K)

Obviously not true otherwise Amsterdam would be at the top. Face it people like the UK

>big city scary
>rural shithole good

Attached: eee.jpg (647x740, 54K)

Seething

Attached: 03468648.png (964x771, 208K)

what, not one chinese city?

Attached: literally a sunny day in China.jpg (3486x1962, 729K)

Let me zoom that in for you, Ivan.

Attached: 1.jpg (960x640, 157K)

literally every major western city is a nigger shithole, you cant dispute this. rural areas are the only places where theres calm
based anatoly

>Amsterdam over Beijing
Kek, if LOLWEEDLMAOtown beats the once proud capital of the Chinese Empire, you know the communist culture war hasa succeeded.

>Athens that low
Oh no no no no no!

>literally every major western city is a nigger shithole

Attached: d2d.jpg (501x697, 104K)

I dont vote

Good for you, Cleetus.

is this rural russia?

>literally every major western city is a nigger shithole
The flyover levels in this post are absolutely appalling, I can almost smell the Coppenhagen and meth mouth emanating from it.
Why would you want the BIG CITEH LIFE when you can just run down to the OL SWIMMIN HOLE and GO MUDDIN

Attached: download (4).jpg (1000x673, 129K)

I wanna go there and LARP as Officer K

>this attitude towards communities outside major cities

no need to compound his idiocy with your own fatass

hahaha why am I not surprised

Probably suburban.

>claims rural areas are shitholes
>Posts a picture of a city

Go back to your habitation cube, Hans

you don't know russia buddy

>posts something outrageous (and unnecessarily racist) about cities
>gets bantered back
>S-STOP BEING IGNORANT
City life is fantastic, I have literally everything at my fingertips. If I felt so inclined, I could go to a different venue and/or do a different thing every single day for my entire adult life, and STILL never run out of things to do.
In all seriousness (memeing aside) it's not for everyone, and it's not without it's caveats (like literally every inhabitable place on Earth)... but to dismiss it because TOO MANY MINORITIES is just sad. It shows that you're so ignorant of the world outside your small oasis that you don't even realize you're ignorant. You sound like a literal boomer whose brain is going out.
I wouldn't be proud of having a world that small but that's just me.

Not the guy who first responded to your post, but I have been to Russia, and I can tell you that rural Russia is literally hell on earth. You will never find a more desolate, depressing, despair-inducing place in the developed world (if Russia can even be considered as such) without going on an Indian Reservation.
>St. Pete and Moscow were great though

You're not able to read are you? I'm not him, and I'm asking you not to act like a retard simply because he has. Did you parents grant you the lessons of restraint, and the wisdom of not speaking on subjects you know nothing about? I'm wagering that they didn't.

>posts the city
lol
Pic my small town.

Attached: stroitel1.jpg (700x466, 112K)

>Strassburg
Ewww

>muh skyscrapers

Attached: torre velasca-2.jpg (950x800, 124K)

Strasburg je Pennsylvania!

Attached: not french.jpg (301x567, 69K)

Velasca

wow, that architect really did it wrong

Attached: the emerald city.jpg (4608x3072, 1.05M)

Moon in st pete smaller than a
virgin asshole so your pic is fake

You were in abandoned villages in Central Russia, right? All people moved to the cities or to the fertile South.

The pic is for the city, not the moon, brainlet.

Why are all these French names in America spelled wrong? I remember that there was a pretty big debacle about some football jersies. They were ordered in Montpellier (France) for Montpelier (Vermont). Of course the name was spelled in the French way.

if it's in northern new england then it was adopted from an existing settlement, or the name for a river or feature named for an explorer or whatever, blame the french people that first named them, or the fact that this was approaching 400 years ago

it's a testament to the US that new york is in the top 4 considering it's in the middle of nowhere in the world. While any Euro can get a $30 flight to Rome.

tourist are how I get money

Still you have to use cheap special effects for selling your city.

It's not my city, I'm not selling it and I didn't use anything. I've just been there and liked it and so I posted a pic from Google. No need to get defensive.