Do Asians have parties like Westerners? I've never seen pics of Asian parties

Do Asians have parties like Westerners? I've never seen pics of Asian parties.

Attached: 1539129554996.jpg (720x540, 60K)

no
our party style and western party style is different.

No they break their legs if they move their fragile bodies too quickly

Japanese people like to party. The salaryman passed out in public is not a meme but an actual thing that I saw often in Tokyo.

But I should add that Japanese people probably don't have parties at their homes very much because their homes are too small

lotta my japanese friends have said they wanted to try out house parties/frat parties like theyve seen in movies (they dont know how scummy and trash that shit really is) but asians definitely know how to party. It's less about stuffing a hundred 20 year olds into a shitty house with solo cups and beer kegs and more about hordes of young people in the center of city getting drunk at bars and wandering around smashed. seems better imo

I know a few people who worked and lived in Japan.
And you are part right.
This is what he told me: Japanese salarymen are crazy when drunk. Like, drinking is the only time they lose their inner inhibitions and just let out all their emotions, after being NPCs their entire lives. They do the stupidest and fucked up shit, and even harass and bully co workers and subordinates.

But he told me Japs dont 'party' like the west does. Even we dont do that much. They just go on drinking sprees, and they love to drink.

Do germans and northern European having parties like the rest of western world? I just can't imaging it. Have they ever socialize with people or does it exist a concept itself called social life?

Just watch Hipp Hipp Hora

Attached: Skarmavbild-2016-09-07-kl.-12.11.54-640x583.jpg (640x583, 102K)

go outside

House parties are crappy.
Bar hopping is where its at.
Before I was a lawyer my friends had a bar. I used to hang out there all the time. It was great.

its a mix of american movie parties and this

Filipinos are creepy. No one cares insect life of insects

>mead halls
>beer halls
>beer gardens
>oktoberfest
this kind of socializing has always existed here and ordinary getting drunk with friends at your home too obviously

Kek

Nobody asked you, boring yet angry italian man. Not my problem house parties suck.

House parties get cool when you're a little older and your friends can behave themselves while drinking.

I am genuniely interested
In Azerbaijan, we put deafingly loud bass music, drink a ton then dance like absolute idiots till we fall

I've never understood parties

>yay, let's spaz out and be retarded

it's ok, you'll get invited someday

Do you not understand socialization in general? Because it's not a big leap from there to partying.

Of course it would be a hermit Swede that wouldn't get it

You're not supposed to question it bro. You just do it at the age of 14. Then from there, you keep just doing things other people do. You just keep doing things and not questioning them until you completely forget how to exist outside of society.

Why would you even want to exist outside of society? That's neither normal nor healthy.

Subjective.

Not really.

Define normal.

this but with people who do drugs

We are pretty much the same here, the only rough equivalent is going out to karaoke clubs. There is a bit of proper partying culture though brought here by expats and emigrants returning home from the west

Japanese have work parties and fuck rabbits, even married men and women.

I have friends that I do stuff with. We don't party though, we do actual things.

Married japanese men and women fuck rabbits?

Yes they do. At my uni there are a ton of asian frats and sororities. They throw parties like this all the time. The only difference is that most of them are in an asian bubble, so when you go it's mostly asian faces, and a few mexicans that look asian and the odd white here and there

I hope they mistake you for a drug dealer and kill you. One less right wing sperg always makes the world a better place, even if it's in a place with very little hope like the Philippines.

You must be fun at parties

married japanese men fuck married rabbits

Only house parties I ever enjoyed were the ones that also had local up and coming bands play in the basement. It was honestly the perfect set up. If the bands were good, you get to enjoy a 3$ concert and go wild with your bros. If the bands were shit, just go upstairs and drink with your friends

if it doesn't sound good then it's probably not for you

I've seen lots of people who don't even like "getting fucked up" and all that shit, and barely like being around people, but because of social pressure they force themselves to do it anyway because they feel like they have to to be normal.

It's just normalfags giving in to peer pressure.

Is it to compensate for their work yourself to death culture?

That picture is very strange. It looks like it's from the 80s but there's a modern TV

I wonder if she has 80's pubic hair. Nice dubs.

>peer pressure.
Yeah yeah. Its fucking natural to being social right after coming-of-age. Peer pressure is when explaining about getting part on some high risk behavior.

>Having dinner at 5 PM is not unusual in the Netherlands.
>The Dutch are not particularly known to be the most spontaneous, warm and flexible people. Everything is planned and unannounced visits are rare. This is engraved in Dutch culture, where time is considered valuable and being late is considered rude. Even informal parties have ending times that indicate when the guests should leave.

sounds fun

never obv

>80s but modern tv

we've had those Tv's since 2005

rave's and whatnot are really popular there

>he drinks at house parties instead of doing drugs

Yeah and we didn't in the 80's.

Attached: 1531539270257.png (645x729, 77K)

party picture from Asians I know ALWAYS have a shit lots of food
their party is more like a feast but much lowder plus lots of beer, usually having hot pots or some sharing shit like that

this sounds dope af, here people just get blackout drunk on the streets

Attached: 1545516718720.jpg (480x480, 32K)

>Peer pressure is when explaining about getting part on some high risk behavior.
That's where the "spazzing out and being retarded" stuff fits into.

like what? Sit and play DnD? Most of us have grown up pal

Dunno, we either go out or play poker and get drunk having a good time.

I'm old and still play D&D but I also party sometimes. You can do both.

You may not like it, but this is what peak socialization looks like

Attached: verjaardagskring-buiten.jpg (774x522, 99K)

>You may not like it, but this is what peak socialization looks like

Attached: 1535582458818.jpg (250x229, 10K)

Sod off you damn zoomer.

Attached: 015.png (434x327, 37K)

Nah, play various boardgames, sometimes LAN old games with our laptops, sometimes mindless console games just to keep our hands busy while we chat. Wish we still played pen and paper games though, I'm going to start that up again now as boomers one of these days