I have a new gf I've been with for a couple months and everything is going great...

I have a new gf I've been with for a couple months and everything is going great, but last night for some reason Hungary came up in conversation and she thought it was on the Mediterranean. Like I dunno if she had it mixed up with Croatia or what but she has a master's degree so it was weird. Would Jow Forums date a geographically and/or historically illiterate person? Pic related might have been mfw.

Attached: 1550503679025.png (396x385, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kRh1zXFKC_o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What do you expect, women have IQs of 50.

As for me, I could only ever date a high IQ culturally enriched Jow Forums man.

Being historically and geographically illiterate is such an irrelevant dumb issue it's not a concern.

I genuinely hate technologically impaired people though.

based and redpilled
cringe and bluepilled
Only about 10 more years to go until personalized VR/AR/robo AI waifus. Hang in there lad.

The fact that she could localize Hungary to within a 1000 mile radius puts her above 80% of Americans with advanced degrees and 99% of Americans overall

in that moment she realised she is dating an autist.
literally no normal or successful person knows about hungary.

>Being historically and geographically illiterate is such an irrelevant dumb issue it's not a concern.
every pole should put this under their posts as a signature. it would help other countries refrain from replying to the endless stream of shart that are your country's postings.

Yeah as depressing as this is to think about, you might be right.
And so might you t b h.

i agree

Americans have the stereotype of being geographically illiterate, which is honestly true, but in our defense, knowing which countries are on the med or where Cork is on a map really has no use to us other than if we are travelling. Our sphere of the world is in the Americas, we know where Mexico and Canada is, the people among us who pay attention to the news know where Korea and Iraq and Iran and all that is, but other than that we really don't need to pay attention to the maps of other countries if our lives are so involved in the other side of the world.

For a European obviously, this is different. Europe has so many countries and cultures packed right next to each other, it's hard not to get involved one way or the other, not to mention the relatively free ability to travel between countries in the EU.

Being technologically illiterate at this point in time though is pretty much just a red flag for failure to adapt

Croatia is rightfull Hungarian clay so i see nothing wrong with her statement.

We are culturally med and FIUME IS RIGHTFULLY OURS! Your gf is a genius.

So you would rather choose to date nobody or what??

>confusing geographic and historic illiteracy as a virtue of an Jow Forums poster and geographic/historic illiteracy as a key aspect of dating
Another quality latshartian post i see

>can't get laid by womens
>settles for sexbot when finnish boys exist
What did he mean by this?

It's a woman. What do you expect, retard? Judging by this post you are equally stupid

stay faithful to your true love(2d) until you can feel her embrace
faggotry is just another type of incel escapism
geographical/historical literacy is not important to poles in any capacity, we already know that

Latvia is third world shithole escapism larp and the flag is an autistic Austria, anime faggot.

Do women not to to school in Finland?

If she has USA education you can't really blame her. If she has the capacity to learn, tech her. If you think that she is genuinely retarded, dump her.
Post tits and maybe we can fug. You will be my Melike and i will be your Kamen.

your response makes no sense, faggotto
off to the with (((You)))

>If you think that she is genuinely retarded, dump her.
Nah she's pretty sharp, just woefully uneducated in some areas apparently.

Just be happy that you are a based redpilled autistic Jow Forums browser and can correct her

>but last night for some reason Hungary came up in conversation and she thought it was on the Mediterranean

Say whaterver you want about her but you can't deny her Americaness

>Our sphere of the world is in the Americas
you couldn't find Colombia on a map if your life depended on it
youtube.com/watch?v=kRh1zXFKC_o

Baserad

Most Jow Forums-users make the same mistake in labelling Slovenians as 'Italian Slavs' whereas it's really the Croatians who are the aforementioned.

yes, why not

Who are Slovenes most similar to then?

for an average american even knowing a country named hungary exist is a miracle, yet alone knowing that it is in europe

what the fuck do you care
thats she wont be able to play fortnite with you?

I have no idea about anything east of Germany. Slovenia, Slovakia, Montenegro, Hungary is all the same shit to me.

We're not quite that retarded.

my brother is married to a white trash family in washington, i know full well how dumb some of your folk can get.

y-yes you are america-kun

She is fine, especially if she atleast had insights about hungary? That would be better than most americans. Being able to point out a country on a map is an almost useless skill. Im sure most euros would have a difficult time finding oklahoma on a map without the state names. What matters is that they know it is a shithole. Hell euros think nebraska is a nice place to live, so being retarded about other countries isnt just an american thing.

>being technically literate = playing fortnite
I don't have a brainlet with a brain small enough to reply to this post

Austrians

>Slovenia
>east of Germany